PDA

View Full Version : A Lot Like Me

todd5593
06-08-2008, 02:09 PM
there might be a forum for this one, but i dont feel like looking....
lets have some discussion...
personally i think it sounds very badass. id put money as this one being the album's underdog...
other opinions?

DefaultNinja
06-08-2008, 02:12 PM
It does sound bad ass, and every album has it's underdog songs. But that doesn't mean it won't be good, I can't wait to hear this song.

Jack-UK
06-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I think this is one of the songs which the 30 second clip won't give it justice.

I think on the album it will be quite a good song.

Though at the moment this is how im ranking them myself:

1) TRUST IN YOU! (No question about it, my favourite.)
2) Rise and Fall (Similar structure to greenday.. similar 'vibe' but its a completely different song, i LOVE the preview)
3) Nothingtown (a lot of people dont seem to like it, its a great summerish song.. vivid lyrics)
4) Takes Me Nowhere (That drum beat is SO catchy..)
5) Hammerhead (Needs no explanation)
6) You're Gonna Go Far, Kid (Very catchy.. as good as half truism i spose)
7) Half-Truism (I like it.. vocals are great, but a bit slow for my liking)
8) Lets Hear it for Rock Bottom (Great chorus.. not sure about the rest)
9) A Lot Like Me (based on the preview.. its not that great, but i think it will jump up my list tomorrow!)
10) Kristy are you doing okay? (Its alright.. better than Fix You.. it might grow on me)
11) Fix you (Bland...)

Bring on tomorrow, i'm definately living on Imeem..

Jaded skies
06-08-2008, 04:39 PM
cant do much with 30 sec. but it sounds ok i guess

Camilamazed
06-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Opinions will totally change by tomorrow.

Titus
06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
It so will

Cock Joke
06-08-2008, 08:39 PM
11:00 sharp I'm hopping on my lap top and playing that shit! Then, of course, trying not to think about it 'til the 17th. Heavy withdrawal!

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
06-08-2008, 09:49 PM
After about 5 seconds of that 30 second preview I fell in love, I think any song that can do that is looking at my new favourite Offspring song.

LowEndLem
06-08-2008, 11:04 PM
*in fetal position* I will not listen, I will not listen, I will not listen.....

I'm trying so very hard not to listen to ANY of RAFRAG's songs until the 17th.

I think it'd be easier to kick both heroin and meth.

randman21
06-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Wow, I thought I was alone in thinking that "A Lot Like Me" would be one of my top favorites, but I guess not. Good. The chorus is intense and cool, but it was the sliver of verse that we heard that got me. I know I'll like it. But as someone up there said, I know "Trust in You" will be my favorite.

pol_spain
06-09-2008, 03:02 AM
I personally like this song, i think it could be very very good becouse of Dexter voice. and the drums were great. it begins slow but it could end much powerfull, and Dexter sings as high as he can. i like this song more than others in the album