PDA

View Full Version : so will the album leak tomorrow?

Zebulon
06-09-2008, 02:58 AM
i'm assuming it will, since it's being posted...i need to hear it NOW.

so..will it be leaked?

Llamas
06-09-2008, 03:00 AM
I don't think anyone can answer this question; nobody knows. I would personally imagine that, if it's up on the internet to hear, someone will figure out a way to make a leak. But Columbia seems very up on this kind of stuff- the album's a week away and no leak. So I definitely wouldn't count on one. Just be happy you can hear it online, and you only have to wait seven more days til it's in your hands. :)

medi01
06-09-2008, 03:05 AM
well its gonna be easy to record it...i'm really tempted to but know i shouldn't
:(

(ive pre orderd the album anyways)

Jack-UK
06-09-2008, 03:20 AM
well.. as far as i know its going to be streamable correct? It'll be like the myspace music player.. just choose songs you want to listen to over and over again through Imeem...

Otherwise.. the lucky Japanese get the actual album tomorrow i believe, those guys are pretty tech-handy, so tomorrow i spose, but you can hear it today in.... Under 6 hours i think.

medi01
06-09-2008, 03:24 AM
well.. as far as i know its going to be streamable correct? It'll be like the myspace music player.. just choose songs you want to listen to over and over again through Imeem...

Otherwise.. the lucky Japanese get the actual album tomorrow i believe, those guys are pretty tech-handy, so tomorrow i spose, but you can hear it today in.... Under 6 hours i think.

4pm UK time right???...i dont wanna miss it

Indii
06-09-2008, 03:30 AM

It is wednesday, the day after tomorrow. Anyway, congratulations that they (whoever "they" are: the band, the record company,...) succeeded in not having the album leaked until today.

Llamas
06-09-2008, 03:30 AM
4pm UK time right???...i dont wanna miss it

People don't know how to work time zones, haha. I saw a German guy say it was at 5pm in Germany, then an Italian say it's at 7pm in Italy... those countries are in the same time zone, guys!!

But you are right. 11am EST would be 10am for me... which is 4pm UK time. :)

medi01
06-09-2008, 03:34 AM
People don't know how to work time zones, haha. I saw a German guy say it was at 5pm in Germany, then an Italian say it's at 7pm in Italy... those countries are in the same time zone, guys!!

But you are right. 11am EST would be 10am for me... which is 4pm UK time. :)

k thanks...i thought so but just thought i'd check...that would also make sense with it being 5pm in germany as they're an hour ahead........the italian guys probs just got his times wrong

Jack-UK
06-09-2008, 03:39 AM
It is wednesday, the day after tomorrow. Anyway, congratulations that they (whoever "they" are: the band, the record company,...) succeeded in not having the album leaked until today.
Ah right, thanks for the clarification. And yeah, im surprised.. no leak, and its gonna be 'leaked' by the band :O

rise_and_fall
06-09-2008, 04:02 AM
1 am in Australia.... I'm going to stay up even with school tomorrow, unless will the album be permanently on the site, can i get up tomorrow at 7 am (6 hours after the premiere) and still watch it?

dff_punk
06-09-2008, 06:34 AM
Dammit, of course today it'll be leaked, by Offspring themselves!!! Everyone will hear the album before someone posts some torrent shit. Ain't that great?

Count Orlok
06-09-2008, 06:39 AM
This is great!Looking Forward:D

Free?
06-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Hail to the generous Offspring!

Ultimetalhead
06-09-2008, 09:03 AM
listening now. It kicks ass.

Drums beating in my Heart
06-09-2008, 09:14 AM
Also listening!!
Man I don't understand the people who said that they don't like this album...
It is F*CK*NG GOOD!!! Good work The Offspring, you guys are GREAT!!!

F@ BANKZ
06-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Who posts on BBS when listening to an album for the first time? Would be what I would say if I were horribly jealous you're listening and I'm not:mad:

Blackball_
06-09-2008, 09:20 AM
Who posts on BBS when listening to an album for the first time? Would be what I would say if I were horribly jealous you're listening and I'm not:mad:

you know what to do.

;)

aceizace
06-09-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm really quite amazed that the albums been on imeem for almost three hours and it's still not on torrents. I mean I've ripped it as mp3s... just because I don't want the inconvenience of having to stream from the website all the time, hogging bandwidth. I won't be putting it on torrent but I'm surprised no one has yet.

holland25
06-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Yes, it will leak. I can feel it on my bones :D

Jack-UK
06-09-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm really quite amazed that the albums been on imeem for almost three hours and it's still not on torrents. I mean I've ripped it as mp3s... just because I don't want the inconvenience of having to stream from the website all the time, hogging bandwidth. I won't be putting it on torrent but I'm surprised no one has yet.
They have.. i know for a fact its on Piratebay.. probably more too

GunForHire
06-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Yea it's leaked, but they're all rips of the stream, which I don't really class as a leak. Till there's a leak of the retail album at decent bitrate I wouldn't bother. Going to stick with the stream till I get my copy.