PDA

View Full Version : Best Offspring Album??

Fall-children
06-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Fuck No!!

What about Ixnay,Smash,Americana even Conspiracy of One is better than this one..

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

Unnatural Disaster
06-09-2008, 12:14 PM
There is a thing called an opinion.

o·pin·ion
–noun
1. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

Count Orlok
I donīt know how much i will love it in a few months,but i can honestly say:Now i think itīs really really good!

nightvision
I like pizza. Do you?

Fall-children
There is a thing called an opinion.

o·pin·ion
–noun
1. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

sometimes blinded by emotion

dff_punk
06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Fall-children is a schisophrenic person who accused The Offs' of being racist. Don't listen to them.

Unnatural Disaster
06-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Fuck No!!

even Conspiracy of One is better than this one..

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

and by the way, I tend to like Co1 a lot also.

TeddyBear_Army
Uh...no
This is pretty much their best album. Musically and Lyrically. Itīs up there with Ignition and Ixnay.

YOU GUYS KNOW IT, ADMIT IT! (I love when somebody tries to force their opinion down our throat. Fuck you peruvian AFI kid. There, am I racist now?)

Thomas
I had a very strong belief that they would never top Ixnay, but I'm actually starting to think that they have.

medi01
06-09-2008, 12:20 PM
I like pizza. Do you?

i really like pizza, and cake...what, i like cake!

LEOFLOYD
06-09-2008, 12:22 PM
you right man ...the new album is awsome but not is better that samash or americana or inaxy....

is my opinion i don't like conspiracy of one & think rafrag is better....

RonWelty
06-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Fuck No!!

What about Ixnay,Smash,Americana even Conspiracy of One is better than this one..

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

This is their best album in 10 years.PERIOD.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-09-2008, 12:54 PM
This is their best album in 10 years.PERIOD.

Which pretty much means it's better than at least Splinter and CO1.

I think it's definitely better than Splinter, CO1, Self-titled, and maybe or maybe not Americana (Pay The Man makes this a difficult decision), but I'm not ready to say that this new album is better than Ixnay, Smash or Ignition yet. Those are reallly fucking good albums. This new one is too, but I don't want to make that hasty of a decision yet because I'm obviously going to think highly of this new album right now because it's fresh and it's new, but after the newness of this album wears off I can make a more accurate and less biased opinion. It's definitely lightyears beyond the last two albums though. :)

JohnnyNemesis
06-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I like pizza. Do you?

Fuck no!!

You know that lasagna, cheeseburgers, and even tacos are better than pizza..

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

Rutegard
06-09-2008, 01:07 PM
every album is a fucking different case...

HOWEVER...i gotta say...this one here?? IS FUCKING GREAT!!!

(it rhymes lol)

GunForHire
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say this is > Splinter, and Americana, and Conspiracy. For me it's up there with Smash and Ixnay. Love it.

Unnatural Disaster
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
It's better than Ignition because of the variety factor and the fact that even with the variety it's still really good.

Queer Duck
06-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Fuck No!!

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

You can't know after having heard it only 1-5 times. Personally, I start getting an impression of how much I like an album after having listened to it around 8 times. I don't want to take a stand right now as to how much I like it relative to the other albums, however, you're allowed to have your opinion and if you genuinely like it less than those albums, I'm assuming it doesn't mean that you don't like it all. Am I right in saying that you do like it, though? Because it's fucking awesome.

mat.kc.
06-09-2008, 01:24 PM
How surprising, a thread made by an ignorant AFI fanboy who comes here to piss all of us off, the majority of the time.

Fuck off. we are entitled to our own. this album is GOD wrapped up in a CD case.

Fall-children
06-09-2008, 01:28 PM
How surprising, a thread made by an ignorant AFI fanboy who comes here to piss all of us off, the majority of the time.

Fuck off. we are entitled to our own. this album is GOD wrapped up in a CD case.

no, I like offspring more than you do

nightvision
06-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Fuck no!!

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

Maybe on sundays.

F@ BANKZ
06-09-2008, 01:33 PM
I had a very strong belief that they would never top Ixnay, but I'm actually starting to think that they have.

You don't know just how happy I am for reading that. Cannot wait.

The_Bass
06-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I like pizza. Do you?

Love it, the best food there is.

Good job Italians (Tho our footballteam is winning xD)

Camilamazed
06-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Fuck no!!

AND YOU ALL GUYS KNOW IT

Plus, American pizza is not good, AT ALL. Two things I miss from my country: orange juice and pizza.

:o

Zebulon
06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
This is EASiLY their best album. Not only musically, but by being stylish and being coherent.