PDA

View Full Version : To Fight Or Not To Fight That Is The Question

oh_strange_one
06-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Is War A Good Idea Or Just An Excuse For The Big Men And Women Of This World To Show Off How Many Weapons They Have

OR ANY OPINIONS WELCOME LOL

Superdope
06-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Neither of those is the right answer

Drafan
06-11-2008, 04:37 PM
It depends on place. Europe is now beautiful place without war, except long time Balkan problem. Itīs because people had the chance to find out that war is bullshit during WW 2, and that problems can be solved other ways. We have still lot of places around the world where people or their leaders find war interesting. Like in Africa or southeast Asia. Kids are given guns and think itīs cool to kill someone or be part of the gang. For some countries here is not solution for long time in the future.

OffspringHead
06-11-2008, 07:19 PM
"showing off" big weapons isn't something to be proud of. And neither is killing people to prove a point. No matter what the answer is war is morally wrong but on occasion it's necessary.

Conspiracyof1000
06-11-2008, 11:37 PM
It wouldn't be necessary if everyone learned that differences aren't worse, just different...

Superdope
06-12-2008, 10:14 AM
It wouldn't be necessary if everyone learned that differences aren't worse, just different...

That's your (very valid, I might add) opinion. Some disagree with you, and it's stuff like that, that starts wars.

ad8
06-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Is War A Good Idea Or Just An Excuse For The Big Men And Women Of This World To Show Off How Many Weapons They Have

OR ANY OPINIONS WELCOME LOL

The only war we need is the war on caps lock:D

In my opinion, war is never the answer. People should be smart enough to get along in peace.

oh_strange_one
06-12-2008, 12:57 PM
The only war we need is the war on caps lock:D

In my opinion, war is never the answer. People should be smart enough to get along in peace.

im sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy everyone keeps saying that to me i am realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy sssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrryy about the caps lock lmfao bad habit lol

Jakebert
06-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Honestly, it depends on the situation. There are cases where war is neccessary to help stop the world from becoming a worse place, World War II being the obvious example.

But those instances where war is the right car are incredibly rare, and the war machine is used much too often. The problem, obviously, is that war is the easiest path because it takes no real sense of compromise or actually dealing with problems in a head on way. Instead, just bomb the fuck out of people until they agree with you is used as a quick fix that ends up biting you in the ass years down the road.