PDA

View Full Version : Any One Like Atreyu

oh_strange_one
06-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Just Started Listening To Their Stuff I Think They Pretty Good Being Listening To Bleeding Mascara And Becoming The Bull And Few Others Have Got Lead Paper.... And Just Waiting For The Greatest Hits Album In The Post (postie Has Lost It) Can Anyone Recommend Any Songs By Them And Do They Do Any Live Dvds At All

SaiKYoU
06-11-2008, 12:30 PM
me enjoys listening to them from time to time...

try this songs...

your private war
untitled finale
the crimson
right side of the bed

oh_strange_one
06-11-2008, 01:33 PM
cool dude thanks anyone know if they have any live dvds to buy

SaiKYoU
06-11-2008, 02:17 PM
cool dude thanks anyone know if they have any live dvds to buy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atreyu

guy, this is wikipedia, wikipedia, this is guy...

oh_strange_one
06-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanx Dude But Im Not A Guy Lol Have Already Looked On There Trying To Find A Live Dvd But I Dont Think Have One Anyway Thanks Anyway

Free?
06-12-2008, 02:51 AM
Thanx Dude But Im Not A Guy Lol Have Already Looked On There Trying To Find A Live Dvd But I Dont Think Have One Anyway Thanks Anyway

You Know It Took Me Three Times To Re-Read What You Have Written But Still I Can Not Get The Idea Sorry Is'nt It Abit Too Difficult To Read When You Type Like This?

oh_strange_one
06-12-2008, 06:30 AM
i always forget to turn caps lock off lol soz for those it pisses off

nieh
06-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Why do you keep turning it on in the first place?

oh_strange_one
06-12-2008, 12:56 PM
lol i have it on when im using my msn cause i need to write capitals in it at min coz its playing up lmao

Dan Ta Life
06-12-2008, 03:46 PM

"im not your guy, buddy!"
"dont call me buddy, friend!"
"Im not your friend, guy!"

ha ha, sorry, i had to say it

Dan Ta Life
06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Just Started Listening To Their Stuff I Think They Pretty Good Being Listening To Bleeding Mascara And Becoming The Bull And Few Others Have Got Lead Paper.... And Just Waiting For The Greatest Hits Album In The Post (postie Has Lost It) Can Anyone Recommend Any Songs By Them And Do They Do Any Live Dvds At All

They are pretty overrated, but try checking out the album Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses. Its from when they used to play hardcore (or their version of it anyway).

Cock Joke
06-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Atreyu rocks! Actually, I've only heard that song "Falling Down." But it's good! Give it a listen.

oh_strange_one
06-12-2008, 11:35 PM
i wouldnt say that atreyu are that over-rated they are brill, i like the combination of the screaming vocalist and the drummers sort of calming voice good combination it sounds brill although not up there with offspring just yet LOL

luny13
06-21-2008, 02:38 PM
i like atreyu.....my computer seems to like them too when its on random..lol

tis good...as long as not listened to too much..