PDA

View Full Version : Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace World Tour

cuartango
06-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Greetings everyone!!! I would like to know if the band will do a World Tour after the release of the album, because, for example, they came here (to Spain) the last week, but they only played a couple of new songs (Iīve listen RAFRAG and I love it).
I couldīt go to the show in Madrid (the fucking engineering exams), and I want to go to one. But on the web, the last one is in the USA at the middle of July. What will happen after this? Anybody knows??

Thank you!!! (excuse me bad english)

Zee
06-11-2008, 04:34 PM
A few facts...

-European tour date in Russia in October is rumoured, pretty strong rumour that they'll play in Russia anyways...

-That means an European world tour in fall...

-Yet first they look at the album sales and their success before they book any of the gigs, this said by a promoter. Right now it's only some big festivals or special cases.

brian.offspring
06-11-2008, 04:36 PM
i think this cd is going to have a complete world tour . .
100% sure they will go to Europe, Asia and U.S

hope to see them in South America

bouncingcoles
06-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Greetings everyone!!! I would like to know if the band will do a World Tour after the release of the album, because, for example, they came here (to Spain) the last week, but they only played a couple of new songs (Iīve listen RAFRAG and I love it).
I couldīt go to the show in Madrid (the fucking engineering exams), and I want to go to one. But on the web, the last one is in the USA at the middle of July. What will happen after this? Anybody knows??

Thank you!!! (excuse me bad english)

They are playing in my basement