PDA

View Full Version : New album review

vovik87
06-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey guys! Can't express my real feelings about new album....however, the first impression was like...OMG! How the hell did they do it!
Offspring has changed...but in a good manner. New album has a contrast, that's impressive and was really surprising. Music is perfect...Dex, you really are a genius (a modern one, let's not compare u with Bach (music hero of Noodles :D)) However, one negative thing about it....guys...too long...I mean the break that you took))) everything else is great! The title of the album completely expresses it's inner content, it's almost perfect (why almost? well...there's nothing perfect in our modern world =))

Peace to you dudes, please do a favour for me and all the Russian fans, and include Moscow in your European tour!

From Russia with LOVE!

Ninty Man
06-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Hey guys! Can't express my real feelings about new album....however, the first impression was like...OMG! How the hell did they do it!
Offspring has changed...but in a good manner. New album has a contrast, that's impressive and was really surprising. Music is perfect...Dex, you really are a genius (a modern one, let's not compare u with Bach (music hero of Noodles :D)) However, one negative thing about it....guys...too long...I mean the break that you took))) everything else is great! The title of the album completely expresses it's inner content, it's almost perfect (why almost? well...there's nothing perfect in our modern world =))

Peace to you dudes, please do a favour for me and all the Russian fans, and include Moscow in your European tour!

From Russia with LOVE!

Give me free vodka for ten years and I will forgive you - I don't know what I should forgive you, but the vodka will make things easier-

Selfesteem_
06-11-2008, 06:07 PM
another review thread?

Camilamazed
06-11-2008, 06:09 PM
We all know new members don't read threads.

=[

Rooster
06-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the forum

Drafan
06-11-2008, 06:53 PM
The same old fight again.

iPunk247
06-11-2008, 07:42 PM
c'mon cut him or her some slack will ya. er simply kick me in teh arse ^_^ L0L

Bipolar Bear
06-11-2008, 07:46 PM