PDA

View Full Version : Higgins in the RFRG Album Credits

Hyper nova
06-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok so I haven't exactly been keeping up with the Higgins news so I hoping someone can shed some light.

This is what i know. He was for the longest time kinda the 5th member of the band doing all the "Backing" Stuff e.g Backing vocals on some albums/live shows, the percussion stuff in Pretty Fly live and the "Keep em Seperated" part live, plus other backing vocals etc in live performaces. Then around the Greatest hits Tours and Warped tour he went walkabout (as the Aussies would say :D) to Work on some of his other bands (I remeber seeing him in pics on this site dresses all in PINK:eek:). I remember going to a show and being kinda sad not to see him there. But I got the feeling at that time he left permanently but now I see on the Album Credits for RFRG from the Official Site here he is listed as Backing vocals

Rise And Fall, Rage And Grace
Produced by Bob Rock
Engineered by Bob Rock and Eric Helmkamp
Mixed by Jens
Recorded and mixed at Plantation Mixing & Recording, Haiku, HI, D-13 Studio, Huntington Beach, CA and Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA

Drums: Josh Freese

Backing vocals:
Noodles
Higgins (X-13)
Dexter

Guitar tech: Steve Masi

Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound, New York, NY

Art direction and design: Deadskinboy Design
Illustration: Jason Goad

So i wanna know did he just come in the studio just to do some Vocals for them or is he back touring as well? Love to see him touring again.

Also i forgot what did he get his X-13 nickname for?

F@ BANKZ
06-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Done and done (10)

brian.offspring
06-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the info!
i hope to see him live again . .

Tijs
06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
It's already posted here, but thanks anyway!

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32982