PDA

View Full Version : My Japanese CD Arrived!! (Pictures!)

aceizace
06-13-2008, 04:40 AM
I woke up this morning to find a package from CDJapan on my door mat, obviously I couldn't wait to rip it open. I thought I'd take a few pictures of the box and booklet for you guys. My copy has the bonus DVD, so it's in a big jewel case, not the cardboard box that some people are getting.

Here's a link to the zip containing all the pictures. The white booklet at the end contains the lyrics in Japanese, I didn't think I'd bother uploading those!

The pictures are high enough quality to be able to read the lyrics if you zoom in.
http://rapidshare.com/files/122135945/RAFRAG.zip.html

And all three days before the UK release date!

Rehynn
06-13-2008, 04:58 AM
I woke up this morning to find a package from CDJapan on my door mat, obviously I couldn't wait to rip it open. I thought I'd take a few pictures of the box and booklet for you guys. My copy has the bonus DVD, so it's in a big jewel case, not the cardboard box that some people are getting.

Here's a link to the zip containing all the pictures. The white booklet at the end contains the lyrics in Japanese, I didn't think I'd bother uploading those!

The pictures are high enough quality to be able to read the lyrics if you zoom in.
http://rapidshare.com/files/122135945/RAFRAG.zip.html

And all three days before the UK release date!

Cool, where did you order the CD/DVD?

Amiralanal
06-13-2008, 05:00 AM
Upload the DVDmaterial!!!!!!!!!!!!

aceizace
06-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Cool, where did you order the CD/DVD?

www.cdjapan.co.jp

They're really good. Shipping isn't cheap but I've been using them for my imports for about 2 years now. When I preordered the Offspring CD I selected the second cheapest shipping (which is what I usually use) that quotes 4-12 days, and it arrived 2 days after the release date.

PaddyUK
06-13-2008, 06:27 AM
www.cdjapan.co.jp

They're really good. Shipping isn't cheap but I've been using them for my imports for about 2 years now. When I preordered the Offspring CD I selected the second cheapest shipping (which is what I usually use) that quotes 4-12 days, and it arrived 2 days after the release date.

Did you get charged any extras from Customs/Royal Mail?

brothadave79
06-13-2008, 07:02 AM
The album art is phenomenal. I can't wait to look at the booklet now. Thanks for sharing!

Marco
06-13-2008, 07:07 AM
Booklet is cool too!

brothadave79
06-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Booklet is cool too!

Yeah it really is. It reminds me a lot of the artwork from Co1, which I loved, but with more variation in style. It looks gorgeous.

Camilamazed
06-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Hey, thanks for sharing all the info. I just bought mine from this website and I got the 3-6 days shipment and total was not so expensive.

=D

RODNEYMULLEN
06-13-2008, 08:03 AM

What does the dvd material have on it?

Rehynn
06-13-2008, 08:05 AM
www.cdjapan.co.jp

Thanks, dude, I just ordered it:)

icklebabygremlin
06-13-2008, 08:10 AM

FTW!

(10)

Thomas
06-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Only $22?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHy didn't I order it from there? Amazon.com had the japanese version listed for like 50 bucks! I'm tempted to cancel my order with amazon now (I bought the regular version).

RODNEYMULLEN
06-13-2008, 09:52 AM
I already have the americana home video. Don't really care about the tour performance. But please can you upload the Recording in Maui video? Please?

dff_punk
06-13-2008, 09:56 AM
I already have the americana home video. Don't really care about the tour performance. But please can you upload the Recording in Maui video? Please?

It's already on here:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32938&page=5

aceizace
06-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Did you get charged any extras from Customs/Royal Mail?

Nope, if it's under 16 (not including shipping) then you don't have to pay anything. Or if you get it marked as a gift (which CDJapan will do) then it's 36. I always say to send it as a gift just to be on the safe side.

What does the dvd material have on it?

It's got a "live" video of Hammerhead which is actually just the studio version played over the top of some live clips. "Recording in Maui" which is just "Let's hear it for Rock Bottom" played over the top of some footage of them recording, it's not very long. And "Americana (1999 Home Video)" which is a montage of some old film with various Offspring songs over the top - some of it is funny, some of it is sick, most of it is just strange, lol. It's just under an hour long.

Camilamazed
06-13-2008, 10:13 AM
is that what come on the DVD?:confused:

Edit: Yes, you idiot.

Unnatural Disaster
06-13-2008, 10:58 AM
I like that artwork at the end where they are playing baseball with a hand grenade.

jacknife737
06-13-2008, 12:09 PM
would anyone care to either a) post the pictures in the forums, or b) upload it to something like yousendit?

Due to my incredible hate for rapidshare.

Rutegard
06-13-2008, 12:23 PM
oh my god
oh my god

i love the artwork!!

NIIIIIIICCEEE :D:D

welcome back

disclaimer_07
06-13-2008, 12:45 PM
lolz, they put some green strips on every single fucker in You're Gonna Go Far, Kid lyrics......... lmao, and red strips in Stuff Is Messed Up
WTH

drex878
06-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Fuck RapidShare up the ass. It's telling me to type in an 8 letter passcode shit when I can only type in 4 characters. Fuck it. Someone please just post them here.

EDIT: Fuck RapidShare. I had to say it again.

aceizace
06-13-2008, 01:05 PM
would anyone care to either a) post the pictures in the forums, or b) upload it to something like yousendit?

Due to my incredible hate for rapidshare.

I don't really understand yousendit, but I'm uploading to megaupload as we speak, is that okay?

I don't really like rapidshare either when it comes to downloading, unless I happen to land in a "happy hour" and I've no idea when those are. It's nice and simple for uploads though.

I'll post the megaupload link when it's done (about 10mins)

IamSam
06-13-2008, 01:10 PM
I somewhat wish I hadn't of looked at them so I can be blown away when I get the album. :(

But I have to say that, from what I saw, the artwork is freaking awesome.

Cejus
06-13-2008, 01:12 PM
Fuck RapidShare up the ass. It's telling me to type in an 8 letter passcode shit when I can only type in 4 characters. Fuck it. Someone please just post them here.

EDIT: Fuck RapidShare. I had to say it again.

hahha, dude, you only have to put the characters that have a CAT on them. There are ones with a cat (that's sitting) and others with a dog (that's standing).

drex878
06-13-2008, 01:15 PM
hahha, dude, you only have to put the characters that have a CAT on them. There are ones with a cat (that's sitting) and others with a dog (that's standing).

Fucking cats, they all look the same to me on the characters.

aceizace
06-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Fucking cats, they all look the same to me on the characters.

Yeah it's a nasty test. They want you to get a premium account of course...

Anyway: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVZQXGEV
Hopefully that'll work (sometimes the link doesn't work straight away)

Cejus
06-13-2008, 01:17 PM
:D what I do to differentiate them is looking if they are sitting or standing on four legs.

jacknife737
06-13-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't really understand yousendit, but I'm uploading to megaupload as we speak, is that okay?

I don't really like rapidshare either when it comes to downloading, unless I happen to land in a "happy hour" and I've no idea when those are. It's nice and simple for uploads though.

I'll post the megaupload link when it's done (about 10mins)

Thanks; and fuck those rapidshare cats!