PDA

View Full Version : What I hate about RFRG

Dexter_italy
06-13-2008, 08:18 AM
I hate the cd case... it' fine to see it, but the cd gets too ruined and the booklet it's hard to pull out and you can ruin it too.. I'll have to keep'em out of the case.. I know it isn't a terrible thing...just wanted to say something :D
________
Sexy Girls (http://www.fucktube.com/)

Unnatural Disaster
06-13-2008, 11:41 AM
I always keep my CDs in a portable CD holder which you just slide the CDs into.

Cock Joke
06-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Thank God you aren't another generic person whining about how the songs suck and they sold out and all that shit.

I'm getting the CD on the 17th so I'll maybe add my input then.

Dexter_italy
06-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Thank God you aren't another generic person whining about how the songs suck and they sold out and all that shit.

I'm getting the CD on the 17th so I'll maybe add my input then.

ahahahah :D I really love this album, it was just something I want to tell :D nothing to whine about in the end :)
________
Iolite vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net)

leo3375
06-13-2008, 12:10 PM
I guess my only complaints are that it feels off-balance in terms of the tracklisting. And ending the album with "Rise And Fall" makes it seem like it's over too soon. That song doesn't feel like a closing song to me. Maybe "Pay The Man" has forever spoiled me in terms of what a closing song should be like: epic in sound and scale.

jacknife737
06-13-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm actually not too much of a fan of the "paper based" cd cases, but I will admit that the way that they handled the art work on the case does look really, really cool.

IamSam
06-13-2008, 01:12 PM
I like the CD case because it's enviromentally friendly. Hee hee.

I like the fact that the booklet slips out though...on my Jack Johnson one it was glued in place. Gaaaaaaay....

Marco
06-13-2008, 02:24 PM
I looove the CD case !!! It's a lot more original, but I agree that it's quite uncomfortable

hamerhead
06-13-2008, 02:32 PM
hello, i´m from germany, where you can buy the RFRG since today, the 13th, what i did. (sorry for my bad english)
i think the cd is the best i´ve ever heard in my life
and i´ve heard many ^^
all the songs are reals masterpieces, but the only thing i don´t like is the booklet, too
it isn´t so bad, beacause the cd is the whole day in the player, but it´s a kind of anoying to get the cd out of it
but i think, it looks great, i like the picture and i like the pictures in the little thing where the lyrics are in it
it´s real great, and with this album the offspring shows again that they are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooster
06-13-2008, 02:55 PM
hello, i´m from germany, where you can buy the RFRG since today, the 13th, what i did. (sorry for my bad english)
i think the cd is the best i´ve ever heard in my life
and i´ve heard many ^^
all the songs are reals masterpieces, but the only thing i don´t like is the booklet, too
it isn´t so bad, beacause the cd is the whole day in the player, but it´s a kind of anoying to get the cd out of it
but i think, it looks great, i like the picture and i like the pictures in the little thing where the lyrics are in it
it´s real great, and with this album the offspring shows again that they are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, they'd better have the album in Müller in Ljubljana tomorrow, since it's german company...can't wait to get it any longer!

And welcome to the forum :D

ThunderPX
06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
I'm amused by the fact that you're all marveled by the existence of digipaks.

Dexter_italy
06-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I'm amused by the fact that you're all marveled by the existence of digipaks.

it's not that we are marveled...we are annoyed by it ;) there are digipaks where you don't have to take the cd out in that way but they have just a thiner support :D
________
Home Made Vaporizer (http://homemadevaporizers.info/)

hamerhead
06-14-2008, 08:05 AM
Man, they'd better have the album in Müller in Ljubljana tomorrow, since it's german company...can't wait to get it any longer!

And welcome to the forum :D

yeah, Müller is the store where i bought it:D but they had the album only 1 time in the whole store!!! i had luck that i went in after they opened:D

Rooster
06-14-2008, 08:30 AM
yeah, Müller is the store where i bought it:D but they had the album only 1 time in the whole store!!! i had luck that i went in after they opened:D

Goddammit, those Müller midgets didn't have a single RFRG CD in Ljubljana:mad: Now i have to wait at least till monday. I bet that if it was a new 65 CENT or Shitney Spears CD they would have CDs a month before actual release in their store...Biatches

...and you lucky bastard:D