PDA

View Full Version : Anybody who's a t.A.T.u. fan post here

chester666
06-14-2008, 06:19 PM
well, what do we have here???? hum.....t.A.T.u., well this duo made by two russian girls is weird.....who's with me???? first, lesbians, then, maneaters, now....one's a mom...... anyways, not my personal favorite....i have two friends that looke alike though.......but is my sister's......recently, i have been listening to that suffering chorus everyday since a month ago, i can even dream with both singing "all the things she said.......running through my head....." and "all about us......" so i'm done with that....but hey, music is music.....anybody here who likes them??????

wheelchairman
06-14-2008, 06:29 PM
I love TATU.

AND I moderate this forum, so you better like TATU as well.

chester666
06-14-2008, 06:41 PM
well, i like them......they're pretty, specially the brunette..........i actually like some new song of them i heard i don't know how it's titled, i speak russian so, for what i've understood it's like "zajchiki na stene / little rabits on the wall"

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Awesome stuff.

Andy
06-15-2008, 04:19 AM
I have no opinion on tatu, but I want to say that I absolutely loath the way......this thread is......presented.

chester666
06-15-2008, 08:06 AM
I have no opinion on tatu, but I want to say that I absolutely loath the way......this thread is......presented.

yeah man, i should have just written "any one who's a tatu fan post their opinion" or "what's you'r opinion of...." in a poll or something............i'm just that kind of person that loves to write stuff......even if it's stupid, and then i'm saying like "oh fuck, i should have done this other way"....or shit.................but, hey...........sorry for the presentation, if you don't like it give me a good slap and say what you think.........so that i can do it better next time.............(oh, fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm writing to much again:mad:)

SuperKnux
06-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Yo Chester calm it down on the periods.

But yeah, t.A.T.u is alright. Used to be a guilty pleasure, but now I don't really care. "Dangerous and Moving" (the album) was pretty cool, but I still prefer the first one over it. It just had this unique sound and vibe to it, and the music sounded much more euro-esque. For being branded as a mainstream group here in the US, they sure didn't sound like anything that was being played on the radio at the time.

Though, it sucks their creators keep using contraversial videos to continue to sell the group (have you seen some of the latest videos? ..kind of violent.).

But that's the music industry for ya.

yulka
07-17-2008, 12:50 AM
oh my fucking god! i can't believe this only has 6 responses!!!

tatu is the greatest thing in the world, along with offspring...

i can't believe this...shame on ya'll!

Jakebert
07-17-2008, 09:32 AM
I like Tatu, but not due to their music.

Szandi
07-17-2008, 11:40 AM
I like them. I like better the russian songs.
this is a mix, but it's very good. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHIspyAtGs

0r4ng3
07-17-2008, 12:08 PM
I like Tatu, but not due to their music.
Woah, hold on a sec. Music? When did that happen?

yulka
07-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Woah, hold on a sec. Music? When did that happen?

god!

now people is deaf and blind!

such idiots!

Szandi
07-21-2008, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEOjkDQrshE&feature=rec-fresh