PDA

View Full Version : Seether. Any fans? Please read.

[[Meli.x]]
06-16-2008, 04:15 PM
ive been a fan of seether for over 2 years, i was just wondering, as none of my friends like them, how many other offspring fans like them.
Post back =]

Free?
06-18-2008, 02:06 PM
I've checked this band abit. Some of their vids on youtube. I will dig them later because my mind is busy one unknown band's (;) ) new album now. From the first sight to me Seether seems a straight classic modern age hard rock. I hope they do some experiments with their sound because I'm not a big fan of artists that write some classic style songs over and over again. Maybe you might suggest some interesting songs by the band that would sound more or less different from what I've heard in their music videos. ;)
And by the way please check this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33083) thread. I'd like to see your opinion there (you owe me that one because of this post buhaha ;) )!

[[Meli.x]]
06-19-2008, 05:06 AM
if you cant get on with that sort of sound, then there are only a couple that you would probably like...
Maybe Fake It... Thats quite a.. i dont know how to explain it... The song is a toe tapping one.. its got a nice, almost swing beat and its just really good.
Maybe Sold Me, im not sure though, its very similar to the other stuff you will have heared..
And also maybe No Jesus Christ..
Im assuming youve heared songs such as Remedy, Truth, Broken, Gasoline, Fine again and driven under.... perhaps Rise Above This.
Personally these are some of the best.. my personal favourites are Like Suicide, Needles, Because of Me and Sympathetic.
if you download, i would recomend downloading their latest album Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces, it isnt their best, but it has a more vaired sound, which i gather is what you are after =]

Free?
06-19-2008, 05:44 AM
Okay, thank you for directions, will check them later!

WammyOver
06-20-2008, 02:48 PM
seether are ok but a lot of shit song more than a lot most of there songs but i like there new 1 rise above this hi meli u hip hop wanna be lv u

bd007h
06-20-2008, 07:38 PM
I like some of their stuff. Fine Again and Fake It are really good. Remedy and Rise Above this are ok too, but nothing I'd listen to regularly.

IamSam
06-20-2008, 09:26 PM
seether are ok but a lot of shit song more than a lot most of there songs but i like there new 1 rise above this hi meli u hip hop wanna be lv u

Is this iPunk in disguise? Maybe a distant cousin?

Conspiracyof1000
06-21-2008, 01:55 AM

Don't think so. I can at least understand iPunk.

dff_punk
06-21-2008, 04:45 AM

Nah, just some horrible mutation of her.
But I have to admit, I lol'd at the random batman post title. :p

luny13
06-21-2008, 03:33 PM
i wud say i like them..but aint really listened to them..heard the one thats on test drive unlimited.. really need to listen to more..lol.... and make a decision whether i like them or not

[[Meli.x]]
06-22-2008, 06:38 AM

No he isnt.
Hes my boyfriend lol...
And Calum, im not a fucking hip hop wannabe...
You are a tit for thinking the offspring are hip hop wannabes...
You are a nob...
Lol.
Love you too xx

Bodom J
06-24-2008, 08:54 AM
seether are a fucking terrible, god awful, piece of shit. I could beat them to death with a brick and feel better about it the next day. Boring, uninspired, mainstream bullshit. The songs that this band write have absolutely no depth whatsoever. I literally cannot think of a more boring, worthless, useless, band than seether. They need to go back to africa, shut up, get aids, and die.

[[Meli.x]]
07-18-2008, 03:42 PM
seether are a fucking terrible, god awful, piece of shit. I could beat them to death with a brick and feel better about it the next day. Boring, uninspired, mainstream bullshit. The songs that this band write have absolutely no depth whatsoever. I literally cannot think of a more boring, worthless, useless, band than seether. They need to go back to africa, shut up, get aids, and die.

Calm Down.

Bodom J
07-20-2008, 03:50 PM
i'm in entitled to my opinion, don't tell me to calm down, k?

[[Meli.x]]
07-20-2008, 05:17 PM
i'm in entitled to my opinion, don't tell me to calm down, k?

Calm Down.

H1T_That
07-21-2008, 12:08 PM

Yeah, people are entitled to an opinion, but this isn't one.