PDA

View Full Version : Are any stores giving anything extra when you buy RAFRAG?

one hundred punks
06-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Are there any bonus tracks, posters, etc. when you buy the album at say Target or Best Buy? Sometimes the little local independent stores give away the coolest promo items.
________
Honda CRF230M (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CRF230M)

Unnatural Disaster
06-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Not at Target

drex878
06-17-2008, 07:11 AM
Chain music stores really don't do any promotional stuff. I'm going to Newbury Comics later today. Best fucking record store ever. It's only around the Boston area I believe. They do a ton of promotional stuff like posters and mini vinyls of the first single.

Hyper nova
06-17-2008, 07:38 AM
Chain music stores really don't do any promotional stuff. I'm going to Newbury Comics later today. Best fucking record store ever. It's only around the Boston area I believe. They do a ton of promotional stuff like posters and mini vinyls of the first single.

LMAO "Newbury Comics"

I live in a Village near the town of NEWBURY in the UK where I BROUGHT my RFRG

OK that's random i know i though it was funny.

I'll SHut up now :'(

Jaded skies
06-17-2008, 08:27 AM
yeah none at tarrget. but did anyone else think it was like one of those things where you give it to the register guy and he gives you the CD? It looked terribly thin to me.

nieh
06-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Are there any bonus tracks, posters, etc. when you buy the album at say Target or Best Buy? Sometimes the little local independent stores give away the coolest promo items.
Target and Best Buy = local independent stores?

They ship pretty much anywhere though. I got a free Evil Urges pint glass with the new My Morning Jacket album, and an autographed booklet with the new Subtle album.

medi01
06-17-2008, 09:00 AM
if you order RAF,RAG from amazon you get a free blow job on delivery:p

rlplaymaker
06-17-2008, 10:49 AM

Circuit City has it for 10 bucks....pretty cheap

jacknife737
06-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I bought mine today at futureshop (lawlz at not supporting my local indie on this one), and I got a free ringtone, which I doubt that i will even use.

Conspiracyof1000
06-17-2008, 02:40 PM
if you order RAF,RAG from amazon you get a free blow job on delivery:p

Ha ha ha! :D