PDA

View Full Version : Happy Offspring Day everyone!

RGR22
06-17-2008, 12:47 PM
May all of you enjoy the new album!

though I dont have it yet.. haha

RODNEYMULLEN
06-17-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm getting it tonight, along with the remastered albums. :)

Drafan
06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
I must wait 2 days longer. What an agony.

BIG Nicky
06-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Just bought the three albums this morning. RAFRAG has some really killer artwork, and the re-issues have new CD designs too.
What a great day.

LowEndLem
06-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Shit. Yes.

I'm so mad I have to go to work, I won't get to try it on my killer stereo.

Conspiracyof1000
06-17-2008, 01:31 PM
After getting up at seven this morning I was prepared for the worst.
The first stop was Wal-Mart. I didn't care if it was censored or not, I just needed it. Wal-Mart lied. They didn't have RAFRAG. Jerks.
Next stop was Best Buy. They were closed.
Then we went to Target. We serched, didn't find it. Then the clerk noticed my Offspring shirt and pointed to the New Release stand. Lo and behold, there it was!
To make things even better, my Americana DVD came in the mail two days early. What a good day, even if they didn't have the re-issues. Offspring Day indeed. :D

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-17-2008, 01:41 PM
May all of you enjoy the new album!

though I dont have it yet.. haha

Join the club ... however the mission continues :p

Capricorn4
06-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Maybe I have it tomorrow,at least I have the mp3s

drex878
06-17-2008, 01:50 PM
I got it today, felt great. I was surprised how the casing is basically paper thin.

maplejet
06-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Just bought it today...going to rip it soon and listen to it like hell!

Steady
06-17-2008, 02:24 PM
I was pretty annoyed. Basically to cut a long story short, i pre ordered grand theft auto 4 from play.com a bit ago and it never came on release date, came the day after. I was slightly annoyed.

So i thought i wont bother pre ordering RAFRAG and i'll just go out and get it from the shops. Both shops i went to didn't have it in! I was so gutted. I tried a Zavvi (Major UK record shop) and Tesco's and neither of them had it in! Fookers!

I then found out that my mate pre ordered his from play.com and it came on the day, so i thought balls to it and i ordered a copy yesterday. It was dispatched today :)

Any way, thats basically my story, i was ever so annoyed at my self really, but whatever, ive heard the album and its amazing, im now more excited about hearing ignition and smash remastered. :)

Happy offspring day everybody :P

bighead384
06-17-2008, 02:35 PM
I got it today, felt great. I was surprised how the casing is basically paper thin.

I wonder how much money they save by doing that?

Cock Joke
06-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Good thing I got all the songs on my ipod so I'm not getting all frustrated trying to take that CD outta there!

tylercosgrove1989
06-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Just bought the three albums this morning. RAFRAG has some really killer artwork, and the re-issues have new CD designs too.
What a great day.

What store did you buy them all at? I can't find the reissues anywhere...

Rutegard
06-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I wonder how much money they save by doing that?

maybe the enough to buy a new plane...how does that sound? lol

jacknife737
06-17-2008, 03:58 PM
I picked it up today, and was pleasantly surprised by the casing, not to mention that i managed to open it without ripping it, i didn't really get what all the fuss was about.

T_immortal
06-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Am I the only one who finds a couple of the lyrics hard to follow? In the booklet i mean :o. That being said the booklet is one of the best ones they've done. Still debating on whether or not to pick up the re-issues :)

chester666
06-17-2008, 06:07 PM
i bought everything today, the new album and the re-issues, i spent around 65 bugs......... have you seen the poster???? so cool, i'm gonna buy it too...............it's such a shame that down here in southamerica, at least where i live, no one is that interested in the offspring...........i mean, i've always dreamt about one day i find myself doing a huge line for an offspring release, like other people does in the US for example, also, music stores aren't that interested in them, but when i got to the store.......the only line i did was for paying the stuff, 5 people buying other things and 2 getting the album........but if it was shakira actually releasing something, there would be a huge km line........such bullshit:mad:

but hey, the album completely rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything, the package, the cd, the artwork.........

keonii7
06-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Today, I walked into every music store on santa barbara's state street including borders and asked them if they "had the new offspring album"

If they didn't have it, I'd make this disappointed look and walk out.

iPunk247
06-18-2008, 12:53 AM
gracias. but me still don't owns teh new nor teh re-mastered ones. *SIGHS*