PDA

View Full Version : Wal*Mart isn't ALL bad...

Angelo
06-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Today I got a text message from a friend of mine who lives in London, Ontario. We used to work together overnight at the Wal*Mart SuperCenter there. She said that Sunday night Wal*Mart radio (which usually only does requests) played the entire album, Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace.

Pretty fuckin' cool if you ask me! I'd go back, if only for that one night... Ok, maybe if only for that one hour. :p

Thought I'd share... :D

SkunkIt
06-17-2008, 08:26 PM
....I'd go back....

No you wouldn't. At least, not willingly.

Scythe Death
06-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Isn't that illegal? The Offspring must be pretty pissed. :l

IamSam
06-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Isn't that illegal? The Offspring must be pretty pissed. :l

Yeah...because they personally listen to Wal*Mart radio all the time.:rolleyes:

Angelo
06-17-2008, 08:36 PM
Fer.Fuck.Sakes! You people are completely missing the point.

Wal*Mart is good because they will be selling bottles of Dexter's composted poop.

Get with it... PLEASE!

:D

Conspiracyof1000
06-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Fer.Fuck.Sakes! You people are completely missing the point.

Wal*Mart is good because they will be selling bottles of Dexter's composted poop.

Get with it... PLEASE!

:D

No, I get it.

But was it CENSORED when they played it? :p

Angelo
06-17-2008, 08:44 PM
No, I get it.

But was it CENSORED when they played it? :p

I'm not entirely sure, though if memory serves, they would play the odd song uncensored. Then again, that period of time in my life is a haze, so disregard everything I say about it.

Back to the topic at hand, Dexter Holland snores more than your average blonde man.

Conspiracyof1000
06-17-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm not entirely sure, though if memory serves, they would play the odd song uncensored. Then again, that period of time in my life is a haze, so disregard everything I say about it.

Back to the topic at hand, Dexter Holland snores more than your average blonde man.

WTF does that have to do with Wally World?

Angelo
06-17-2008, 09:00 PM
WTF does that have to do with Wally World?

Absolutely nothing, my friend. Absolutely nothing.

Conspiracyof1000
06-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Ooookaaay...

SkunkIt
06-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Noone listens to Walmart radio and the only good things they've ever played, are "Henry The eigth I am", the "One Step Beyond" cover by The Madness and "Head Over Heels". I hate walmart radio because of their christmas music. you have to listen to it for three months. The same five songs over and over and no matter how hard you try to tune them out, you can't.