PDA

View Full Version : "Listen to Britney Spears" T-Shirt

Cejus
06-18-2008, 01:17 AM
I was looking for news about the release of RAFRAG, and I found this news in a Britney Spears fan page:

http://www.osdia.es/?p=8153

It's a very short post, and it's in Spanish. The one who wrote it asks herself if Noodles wore that T-Shirt saying "Listen to Britney Spears" to mock her, or to actually support her like many other famous people are doing. I found her naiveness so funny :)

Anyway, what are your thoughts on those kind of T-Shirts? Do you like them? Do you like Noodles wearing other T-Shirts like the one about Bush? Have you bought one of those after having seen him wearing it on a concert?

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 03:22 AM
actually i'm thinking bout using one saying " listen to the offspring" ya know to support them lol or " let me fly with you dexter" ou even better " give greg K. a hug!

i think is funny as shit, i laughed a lot, he used that tshirt in rock in rio (at least) and everyone talked but it!!

noodles is the man!!! I LOVE HIM!!

Jojan
06-18-2008, 03:30 AM
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.osdia.es%2F%3Fp%3D815 3&hl=sv&ie=UTF8&sl=es&tl=en

The_Bass
06-18-2008, 08:09 AM
I only wear black shirts with funny words.

Ya, I like 'em.

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 09:00 AM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/offspring2.jpg

ehehehheh

ad8
06-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Yeah, we all know that Noodles likes Britney and her music, don't we?:D
I like shirts like this. Especially the one with the pope that Dexter wore during woodstock '99.

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 09:08 AM
aww that was awesome!!

Rooster
06-18-2008, 09:36 AM
I just can't understand why you all hate THAT DAMN BIATCH (grrrrrrrr:mad:) so much?

I mean, who would you laugh at if she didn't exist?
:D:D:D

SaiKYoU
06-18-2008, 09:44 AM
it's the kinf of tshirt i would wear in a wedding... even my own weddng...

Stylie
06-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah, we all know that Noodles likes Britney and her music, don't we?:D
I hope you was sarcastic, right? :p
I think it's just a funny T-shirt, and Noodles really don't like her music. xD

Free?
06-18-2008, 10:30 AM
To listen not allways means to like ;)
And that's an example of being open-minded. He is free to say that he does listen to Britney and he doesn't feel ashamed, some tru punx might point at him and say that he became soft/pussy/sellout/idiot etc... but Noodles is "tru" to himself. Not being trendy. That's what all of us should learn from "I listen to Britney Spears" T-shirt. That's what makes The Offspring different - they might join a major label, they might do some poppy-sounding songs, but they do what they want to. A band with some of millions fans can't create an album which would make happy all of them, there will allways be part of ones who doesn't like that, it's like chasing many rabbits - you'll never catch all of them. So they do what they believe in, what they like and if some people like products of them, that's just great. That's what I can call being free . Ooh.. I so envy them :)

Vera
06-18-2008, 12:32 PM
I like to think it's some sort of ironic statement about how much attention we're giving to the likes of Britney instead of the truly philosophical or inspiring thinkers of our times. "Listen to Britney Spears" implies that we *are* listening to her, even though she's not got much to offer us, no great message to pass on but the sign of the times is that we don't care.

Or then it's just like, "lolz pop music".

Free?
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
Ooohh... I was sure that T-shirt says "I listen to Britney Spears". Well.. I was wrong, but that doesn't change much. Except that the message of Noodles' t-shirt is more like Vera said.

Drafan
06-18-2008, 01:28 PM
I was actually reading the title as Listen to Britney Spears Shit. :)

F@ BANKZ
06-18-2008, 01:44 PM
I think it's all the more funny as it is the only shirt he wears anymore, ever.

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 02:03 PM
I think it's all the more funny as it is the only shirt he wears anymore, ever.

dexer did that once too...while on tour...he always used the same shirt....kinda...erm...yark! LOL

i mean...do they ever wash it? i don't think they bother...so do they have like plentys of those?....i dont know the mystery behind that

Capricorn4
06-18-2008, 02:06 PM
dexer did that once too...while on tour...he always used the same shirt....kinda...erm...yark! LOL

i mean...do they ever wash it? i don't think they bother...so do they have like plentys of those?....i dont know the mystery behind that

On the Co1 tour I guess.It was the same shirt on all pics I saw.

Free?
06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
More important question is - What does Noodles' underwear says?! :D

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 02:11 PM
On the Co1 tour I guess.It was the same shirt on all pics I saw.

actually that bothers me....does he have like 50 shirts...or does he use the same over and over again...

no matter what answer...stills bother me lol

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 02:12 PM

no idea....and i think i don't wanna know :eek:

Free?
06-18-2008, 02:17 PM
no idea....and i think i don't wanna know :eek:

How come?! You are so curious about is that a single britney t-shirt Noodles has or are there many of them, but you are not interested in his "hidden" message!
Of course Noodles has many Britney shirts!

Gustavo
06-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Yeah, some brazilian britney fansites have posted about this as well. lol

SaiKYoU
06-18-2008, 03:08 PM

they say...

"don't remove if i'm drunk and unconcious"

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 03:17 PM
How come?! You are so curious about is that a single britney t-shirt Noodles has or are there many of them, but you are not interested in his "hidden" message!
Of course Noodles has many Britney shirts!

LOOL of course i wanna know...i'm just playing th right chick...ya know?....sometimes if i say stuff it seems i just want to have sex with them :P

seriously...i don't wanna know LOL (don't wanna waste time reading it...:P)

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 03:18 PM
they say...

"don't remove if i'm drunk and unconcious"

shit...then we can never remove it :P

Jules69
06-18-2008, 03:43 PM
they say...

"don't remove if i'm drunk and unconcious"Saik you I know this is off the subject, but ur bracelet should have real spikes on it for the purpose of causing pain during slam dancing! That was the way it was in my day!! There was no posser stuff happening!!:eek:

jacknife737
06-18-2008, 03:56 PM
I like to think it's some sort of ironic statement about how much attention we're giving to the likes of Britney instead of the truly philosophical or inspiring thinkers of our times. "Listen to Britney Spears" implies that we *are* listening to her, even though she's not got much to offer us, no great message to pass on but the sign of the times is that we don't care.

Or then it's just like, "lolz pop music".

Yeah, that's exactly what it means, or at least what Noodles is implying by wearing such a shirt.

NotTheOne_NL
06-18-2008, 05:29 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/Rutegard/offspring2.jpg

ehehehheh

where to buy this shirt???

Free?
06-19-2008, 09:49 AM
where to buy this shirt???

That's so obvious... From Noodles ofcourse :D

Jules69
06-20-2008, 12:30 PM
I hope you was sarcastic, right? :p
I think it's just a funny T-shirt, and Noodles really don't like her music. xD
Exactly!! As we would say way back when, It is punk!!! Then though it was Madonna!:rolleyes:

Smash punker
06-21-2008, 07:42 AM
Noodles is just having fun from Britney´s fucked up live! :D