PDA

View Full Version : "Maximum Offspring"

Stylie
06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3185359/Maximum-Offspring/Product.html

When I checked out Offspring stuff at play.com, I found this.
This is totally unknown for me, and I've never seen the tracklist before.

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 02:26 PM
yeah...it's not new....

but it's cool from you posting it...tho..

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 02:28 PM
HEY here it is

# 22 Rise and Fall Rage and Grace

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/6-/TopSellers.html

Stylie
06-18-2008, 02:30 PM
yeah...it's not new....
but it's cool from you posting it...tho..

Okey.. Well, the tracklist; is that songs The Offspring have made? I have never heard them before, or seen.

Rutegard
06-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Okey.. Well, the tracklist; is that songs The Offspring have made? I have never heard them before, or seen.

no not offspring songs

i suppose it's an interview

Skulldexter11
06-18-2008, 02:44 PM
no not offspring songs

It is. I have It.

It's not very interesting, but if your a true fan, you should get it

Hyper nova
06-18-2008, 02:45 PM
no not offspring songs

Yes its an interview/Biography. I have it, it's shitty if I remember correctly listened to it once and didn't bother again.

jacknife737
06-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Yes its an interview/Biography. I have it, it's shitty if I remember correctly listened to it once and didn't bother again.

Yeah, i have the Green Day one; they're pretty useless.

nameless
06-18-2008, 03:09 PM
i also have the green day one which as i recall was an unauthorised biography and all the information was stuff most people knew anyway!

RODNEYMULLEN
06-18-2008, 03:44 PM
I used to have it. It's an interview with some english chick with dexter and noodles. They tell alittle bit about the bands history and have fans ask questions.

Huut
06-18-2008, 04:50 PM
The interview is worthless. But i have the small mini-poster that comes with it hanging on my wall though.

Selfesteem_
06-18-2008, 05:06 PM
It is. I have It.

It's not very interesting, but if your a true fan, you should get it

Would you be so kind as to rip and upload?

Im one of the unfortunate ones who have heard it :(

RODNEYMULLEN
06-18-2008, 07:48 PM

If i still had it i would upload it. I don't have it anymore becuase, well lets just say you shouldn't fall asleep with candles burning. It's cool to have, but if you don't have it your not missing much. I liked the book it came with more than the cd.

Stylie
07-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah, that would be cool. Rip it, anyone? 'Caus I'm not gonna buy that. :rolleyes:

RageAndLov
07-20-2008, 11:01 AM
This came 2005 if I'm correct, so this is old news :P

Stylie, that thing is for sale on the scandinavian online music store, www.cdon.com if you'd ever consider to buy it.

Those Maxium things excist to almost every well-known band, and Offspring is no excuse. My gf has a Maxium thing for another band, and she said she listened to it once, and never more, because she knew everything before, and it was pretty boring.

EDIT: 2005

Stylie
07-20-2008, 11:18 AM
This came 2005 if I'm correct, so this is old news :P

Stylie, that thing is for sale on the scandinavian online music store, www.cdon.com if you'd ever consider to buy it.

Those Maxium things excist to almost every well-known band, and Offspring is no excuse. My gf has a Maxium thing for another band, and she said she listened to it once, and never more, because she knew everything before, and it was pretty boring.

EDIT: 2005
Aha, I understand. But no, I'm not gonna buy it. xD

KyleW
07-20-2008, 03:56 PM

Yeah Im in the same boat. i bought it really to say I have it. Its not bad for a round up of thier career up to americna (might be conspiracy?) but so far I have only listened to it the once.

Stylie
07-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah Im in the same boat. i bought it really to say I have it. Its not bad for a round up of thier career up to americna (might be conspiracy?) but so far I have only listened to it the once.
So? Can you rip them? :)

KHWHD
07-20-2008, 05:54 PM
I ordered that last week and will be getting it soon I hope.