PDA

View Full Version : Rare single and/or promo

RODNEYMULLEN
06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
I have this wierd single of TKAA and it doesn't match the tracklistings of any singles of it online. It's just TKAA nothing else. Is this rare? Is it a promo, single, what is it? I'll upload a picture in a little bit. I think it's a promo because i got it shortly before the release of americana. Well actualy my dad got it and i found in our old house in new york when we went back to clean it out.

Edit: Heres a picture, it's not to detailed but it's the best i can do with a shitty phone.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb316/mypictures182/Photo-0194.jpg

Camilamazed
06-18-2008, 10:22 PM
I hate it when I cannot see a picture.

=(

Jaded skies
06-18-2008, 10:27 PM
I dont know. you might have something there. Ive never seen it before

RODNEYMULLEN
06-18-2008, 10:45 PM
The thing that sucks was that he had the promos for kids aren't alright, why don't you get a job, pretty fly, and maybe she's got issues (my mermories hazy, i was like 6). But i only recovered this one. I can upload a 320kbps mp3 of it, but i don't see the point cause it's the album version. I remember the covers on each single, they were just the song artwork. Ahh the good old days, when i used to listen to why don't you get a job over and over and over and never get sick of it.

Ryder1234
06-18-2008, 11:15 PM
once, i was in a record store with mostly used cds, and i found the pretty fly european single in the original case no cracks or scratches, and it even had the sticker that said "see them across europe this (january and febuary?)" and also the american version. i bought them both. another time in the same store i found S/T with KTP on it, and i got it.

nightvision
06-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Meh... I have it too.

Oxygene
06-19-2008, 01:54 AM
it's a radio promo if you weren't misissing the sleve you'd prolly know that... I have one somewhere

findout5
06-19-2008, 05:44 AM
I have it too, so it can't be that rare!

RODNEYMULLEN
06-19-2008, 09:55 AM
I have it too, so it can't be that rare!

Well that why i made this thread, to see if it was rare or not. I guess not.

chester666
06-19-2008, 01:45 PM
Well that why i made this thread, to see if it was rare or not. I guess not.

no man, not rare at all................i have it too...........i got it in 2000, when the band got recognized down here for the original prankster single........i'm from ecuador..............so if i could get it for less than 15 bugs, it's not a rare thing.....try to get the picture vynil edition of americana........that's hard.....though i have it:D