PDA

View Full Version : Listen to "The rise and fall of rage and grace” free and legally at we7.com

Laura Johnson
06-19-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi,

As fans of The Offspring, I thought you would be interested to know that their new album, “The rise and fall of rage and grace” has been added to the catalogue of The Offspring albums available to listen to for free at We7.com!

Here’s the link to all The Offspring streams that are available for free if you are interested -
http://www.we7.com/public/artistDetails/The-Offspring?artistId=25956 (Hi, as fans of The Offspring, I thought you would be interested to know that their new album, “The rise and fall of rage and grace” has been added to the catalogue of The Offspring albums available to listen to for free at We7.com!)

At the moment the service is only accessible to the UK residents only, but We7 will be working to make it accessible to non-UK listeners in future.

I hope you find this useful :)

Laura

MrJoe
06-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Nice idea - its already available for full stream on the official offspring site anyway though!

Free?
06-19-2008, 09:41 AM
All hail The Offspring for letting people listen their music for free!

Jesus
06-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Hmmm not a bad album title.

Rooster
06-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Hmmm not a bad album title.

LOL:D

But let's not flame her for one small mistake. Welcome to the forum, Laura :)

Hyper nova
06-19-2008, 10:32 AM
LOL:D

But let's not flame her for one small mistake. Welcome to the forum, Laura :)

Why Not?

:D

Seriously though, welcome to the boards. But yeah Offspring Put up the album 1 week before official release on their imeem.com profile and then up on the official site all Full and Legal for listening to. So your news isn't exactly new but its nice to see the they have it on multiple sites, for instance i didn't know that specific site had it.

leo3375
06-19-2008, 11:55 AM
It was also up on various torrent sites once it became available for streaming, and many people downloaded it. (Shh… I didn't just say that out loud!)

Laura Johnson
06-23-2008, 04:08 AM
No problem, thanks for the welcomes!

I didn't know that Offspring already had it on their site - they seem to really be embracing the free music thing - I know that they have more than this album on We7 and I also I think I have heard that 'the rise and fall, rage and grace' ;) can be found on quite a few sites for free....