View Full Version : Odd, at least

RonWelty
06-19-2008, 03:42 PM
"Who are you wearing tonight?
Celebrity fundraiser, tight!
Black ties making wrongs right
How’s your social Band-Aid?
"

This lyrics are from "STUFF IS MESSED UP". The point here is that Ron Welty has some kind of business(label?) and it's name starts with "band-aid..." , do you think it's related?

Conspiracyof1000
06-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

Stylie
06-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Uh, I didn't understand that sentence.

Selfesteem_
06-19-2008, 04:46 PM
hmmm not too sure...

dff_punk
06-19-2008, 04:49 PM
....or maybe I'm just paranoid...

jacknife737
06-19-2008, 04:51 PM
No. 10 characters

Cock Joke
06-19-2008, 04:52 PM
first there's the line "I've got two friends" then this. They must hate Ron or something!

StayInTheHouseCarl
06-19-2008, 05:08 PM
"

This lyrics are from "STUFF IS MESSED UP". The point here is that Ron Welty has some kind of business(label?) and it's name starts with "band-aid..." , do you think it's related?

These lyrics are talking about hollywood "making a stand", and having fundraisers and gala events for a cause... but in the end the cause isnt the focus point, it's what the stars are wearing, and who's dating who...

..but consciously it makes hollywood feel better about themselves because they are "making a difference", but at its core its just as fake as any summer blockbuster.

Nothing to do with Ron Welty at all.

2L8IW1N
06-19-2008, 05:49 PM
"

Heres how i would define it

"Who are you wearing tonight?" - talking about people who put on 'fronts' in public. Like acting a certain way to be accepted in public...

"Celebrity fundraiser, tight!" A Fundraiser for a celebrity think about it. ever hear the phrase "the rich get richer"? It's the same thing. Celebritys get treated like Gods and get everything for free, even though they are rich.

"Black ties making wrongs right" - the FBI / CIA / Government covering up their mistakes.

"How’s your social Band-Aid?" - Band-Aid is referring to a 'patch' or cover-up. Kind of like how shy people go out and drink alcahol so they are social. It's a 'band aid'

Rafa88offspring
06-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Heres how i would define it

"Who are you wearing tonight?" - talking about people who put on 'fronts' in public. Like acting a certain way to be accepted in public...

"Celebrity fundraiser, tight!" A Fundraiser for a celebrity think about it. ever hear the phrase "the rich get richer"? It's the same thing. Celebritys get treated like Gods and get everything for free, even though they are rich.

"Black ties making wrongs right" - the FBI / CIA / Government covering up their mistakes.

"How’s your social Band-Aid?" - Band-Aid is referring to a 'patch' or cover-up. Kind of like how shy people go out and drink alcahol so they are social. It's a 'band aid'

Oh shit we've got an overanalyzer...

who are you wearing tonight, they mean "what designer made your clothes" no fronts or anything.

the second one isn't a fundraising to aid celebrities it means "whoa, it's cool that you being a celebrity are doing a fundraise for whatever cause" like saying he is a celebrity/fundraiser.

black ties making wrongs right, means celebrities getting all dressed up to "help" something for which you don't really need to dress up all fancy.

social band-aid refers to all of those music festivals that supposedly aid something hence the Bands Aiding, kinda like Live Aid or Live8, in which a fuckload of bands played live to raise "awareness" while profiting their shoes off. Some bands later donated the profits to some kind of charity, but a lot of them didn't.

It's just about double standards, and well mainly the reason rich people do charities is because it's tax deductable, that means it's a legal way to stop paying taxes.

RonWelty
06-19-2008, 06:17 PM
first there's the line "I've got two friends" then this. They must hate Ron or something!

yes they do.

cool 2 hate 681
06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
i don't think it has anything to do with band-aid on a bullet records

iPunk247
06-19-2008, 09:05 PM
^ alright mr. smarty pants wuteva ya say. because i've got nothing. ^____^

Ryder1234
06-19-2008, 10:39 PM

omg maybe he did killed Greg and made the robot Greg and they were like "WTF Ron GTFO!"

Conspiracyof1000
06-19-2008, 11:26 PM
omg maybe he did killed Greg and made the robot Greg and they were like "WTF Ron GTFO!"

That's probably true.

Jesus
06-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Oh shit we've got an overanalyzer...

who are you wearing tonight, they mean "what designer made your clothes" no fronts or anything.

the second one isn't a fundraising to aid celebrities it means "whoa, it's cool that you being a celebrity are doing a fundraise for whatever cause" like saying he is a celebrity/fundraiser.

black ties making wrongs right, means celebrities getting all dressed up to "help" something for which you don't really need to dress up all fancy.

social band-aid refers to all of those music festivals that supposedly aid something hence the Bands Aiding, kinda like Live Aid or Live8, in which a fuckload of bands played live to raise "awareness" while profiting their shoes off. Some bands later donated the profits to some kind of charity, but a lot of them didn't.

It's just about double standards, and well mainly the reason rich people do charities is because it's tax deductable, that means it's a legal way to stop paying taxes.

Rutegard
06-20-2008, 03:21 AM

AH AH AH

is that so obvious?!