PDA

View Full Version : So now I'm pissed..

Hypodermic_89
06-20-2008, 03:57 AM
Ok, so I went to go get RAFRAG from my local CD store on Wednesday.. I've bought all my albums from there, and I was certain that this album was no exception.

So when I get there, I scan all shelves, and to my dismay, I find no RAFRAG anywhere. I ask the clerk and this bitch says "we're closing". I was furious. I wanted to smack him. Smack him good.

So I ordered it off the Internet instead.. So today, I find out that my local postal office isn't working until Monday. GIVE ME A BREAK.

So long story short, I won't get the album until Tuesday. I hope I can get some sympathy from you, fellow Offspring fans. I consider us to be a unity, and I feel proud to belong here among you awesome people.

Conspiracyof1000
06-20-2008, 04:00 AM
Sorry, dude, for sure. :( Life's a bitch sometimes.

Drums beating in my Heart
06-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Pour gay!!
I'll be thinking of you when I Listen to RAFRAG;):p

Rutegard
06-20-2008, 04:06 AM
shit happens!!

randman21
06-20-2008, 04:07 AM
H_89, you won't get any sympathy for the store closing, but you definitely get some love for the postal service thing. This happens to me all the time, and it's a bitch. So how come you didn't buy it when it came out, or if you did, why not go to a different store?

MAXTER
06-20-2008, 04:08 AM
Wtf???????

medi01
06-20-2008, 04:10 AM
...should have preordered it ;)

Free?
06-20-2008, 04:24 AM
If you have downloaded a leak that would not be a big problem. No problem with the band about downloading, that's the fact everybody knows. And if you have ordered the album from internet, payed for that, well... you have made a total RAFRAG sales number plus one. I have a problem with too damn long shipping of amazon.com, still waiting the album to arrive (they said it will be approximately 3rd july), so I've decided to just listen the leak and wait for the cd. I suggest you to do the same.

Amiralanal
06-20-2008, 04:42 AM
Jojan ordered our records to his house. His away for the weekend so i''ll pick up my CD and LP on Sunday evening.

Hypodermic_89
06-20-2008, 04:57 AM
H_89, you won't get any sympathy for the store closing, but you definitely get some love for the postal service thing. This happens to me all the time, and it's a bitch. So how come you didn't buy it when it came out, or if you did, why not go to a different store?
I went there on the day it came out in Finland and Sweden, June 18th. But I live in such a small town that we actually only have one music store. PLenty of other stores sell CDs, but they don't sell newer ones. And if they do, it's most likely r'n'b and pop.

Rooster
06-20-2008, 05:42 AM
Ok, so I went to go get RAFRAG from my local CD store on Wednesday.. I've bought all my albums from there, and I was certain that this album was no exception.

So when I get there, I scan all shelves, and to my dismay, I find no RAFRAG anywhere. I ask the clerk and this bitch says "we're closing". I was furious. I wanted to smack him. Smack him good.

So I ordered it off the Internet instead.. So today, I find out that my local postal office isn't working until Monday. GIVE ME A BREAK.

So long story short, I won't get the album until Tuesday. I hope I can get some sympathy from you, fellow Offspring fans. I consider us to be a unity, and I feel proud to belong here among you awesome people.

Lucky you. I have to wait two weeks before i can buy it (it's not going to be available in Slovenia untill then, i wrote an email to a store and they replied that they would have it in approx. two weeks) Fuckin bastards:mad: I don't know why does it have to take so long for them to get this CD into their store.

Hypodermic_89
06-20-2008, 06:32 AM
Lucky you. I have to wait two weeks before i can buy it (it's not going to be available in Slovenia untill then, i wrote an email to a store and they replied that they would have it in approx. two weeks) Fuckin bastards:mad: I don't know why does it have to take so long for them to get this CD into their store.
Dude, that's ass :(

pretty_fly_white_guy858
06-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Hypodermic I've known you (on teh BBS) for a few years now. So coming from a fellow long time member, that fucking blows dude! I'll be thinkin of ya man.

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-20-2008, 08:12 AM
I kinda know how you feel, the release date here was Monday the 16th and it took me four days to track it down and when I finally did, the CD store had not even unpacked the CD's. When I asked if they had it, they asked if I could wait two minutes so that they could open the box ... my response was, I have waited for four days now, I am sure two more minutes won't kill me. ;)

Stay strong, the wait will be worth it :D

Smash punker
06-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Thatīs right. Iīve been waiting for the June 16th - the day D to me! :D It paid of! :D Been listening to it ever since! :D

IamSam
06-21-2008, 09:26 AM
I went there on the day it came out in Finland and Sweden, June 18th. But I live in such a small town that we actually only have one music store. PLenty of other stores sell CDs, but they don't sell newer ones. And if they do, it's most likely r'n'b and pop.

If I were you I woulda choked a bitch. (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8pklq_ShnbA)

Drafan
06-21-2008, 09:32 AM

You should find the shops owner and bitch him out for not ordring RAFRAG, tell him what can he do with his rīnīb and pop. :mad:

Autonomist
06-21-2008, 09:33 AM
hey hbey im pissed to!!!!

Steph
06-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I kinda can imagine what you feel...
I went to a shop on Thursday and they told me they didn't have it yet...
I was like wtf does YET mean?? Thougt I was gonna kill those fuckers...