PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrong in my country..

Buller
06-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Hi guys

I dont know if The Offspring has abandoned Denmark or if its the other way around but nobody cares about the new Offspring cd and you cant find it in the cd stores (even in Copenhagen). The bands that is cosidered "good taste" is the likes of Coldplay, whos album is getting praised and recommended even before its out.

I think im ready to go live somewhere else now..

Shit is fucked up

Cheers

Rutegard
06-20-2008, 06:04 AM
yeah shit happens man

but...that's weird!!

ad8
06-20-2008, 06:12 AM
Would it be very expensive to ship the album from Germany/England to Denmark? They will have it for sure. I don't know what's wrong with Denmark for not selling Offspring music...

Buller
06-20-2008, 06:33 AM
Would it be very expensive to ship the album from Germany/England to Denmark? They will have it for sure. I don't know what's wrong with Denmark for not selling Offspring music...

I have the cd by now.. but The Offspring is just getting really ignored by the general public up here..

The_Bass
06-20-2008, 06:35 AM
I have the cd by now.. but The Offspring is just getting really ignored by the general public up here..

I've got the same problem over here, well, that's just the way it goes with punk, it's mostly pop over here.

Grimesy da Offspringfan
06-20-2008, 08:20 AM
Same here, they don't sell RAFRAG in Hungary, so i'll need to go to Austria to buy it...Right before the show here :D

ThunderPX
06-20-2008, 01:26 PM
I've got the same problem over here, well, that's just the way it goes with punk, it's mostly pop over here.

Yeah, Dutch music taste ftl.

Except Krezip. Krezip is rad.

The_Bass
06-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Yeah, Dutch music taste ftl.

Except Krezip. Krezip is rad.

I also like VOICST, which is indie, but that's quite easy to get.

It's weard...

ThunderPX
06-21-2008, 04:14 AM
I also like VOICST, which is indie, but that's quite easy to get.

It's weard...

I used to blame being oblivious to good music for so long on the fact that I'm too young. Then I realised Dutch music taste has just always sucked this bad.