PDA

View Full Version : Best drunk decision ever

Amiralanal
06-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Today we celebrated midsummer in sweden, the biggest frunken holiday here.
Im drunk as ana ss, I just bought:
Smash remastered
Ignition remastered
Ignition
Americana
The Offspring

On the internet with my card. I have lost some of the records over the years so i decided to replace them tonight. I love you guys!
The offspring BBS 4evr!!!!

SmashMyBadHabit
06-20-2008, 07:26 PM
You silly little drunk you, come here and give me a hug.

Amiralanal
06-20-2008, 07:29 PM
You silly little drunk you, come here and give me a hug.

I reallt want to

Camilamazed
06-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Hahaha

I can't believe it.

RODNEYMULLEN
06-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Yeah i've done that. One time when i was high i had like $40's left and i just went and spent it on offspring shit. When you get those in the mail your gonna be like "when the fuck did i buy these?".

oh_strange_one
06-20-2008, 11:03 PM
lol that is so nicer than what i do drunk:p

SkunkIt
06-20-2008, 11:07 PM
I spend more than you guys and i'm sober when I'm shopping. However I stopped for a while, being in debt.

hshduppsnt
06-20-2008, 11:09 PM
haha well done :) more drunk people should spend on offspring instead of other things that they sometimes do

jacknife737
06-21-2008, 12:07 AM
I need to buy a new copy of Ixnay, its scratched so it doesn't play Change The World, I should also get a new Copy of Americana considering the condition of the booklet, it's really battered.

iPunk247
06-21-2008, 12:12 AM
honored & priviliaged

can we all say one

kickass motherfucken

hardcore offspring fan

Rafa88offspring
06-21-2008, 01:24 AM
I need to buy a new copy of Ixnay, its scratched so it doesn't play Change The World, I should also get a new Copy of Americana considering the condition of the booklet, it's really battered.

hahaha, I'm in the same situation. My Ixnay got scratched and I don't even know how or when. It fucks up on me and my old lady and I'm thinkin' 'bout buying a new copy. And my americana booklet got rip in half cause all of my friends always have to take the booklet off that cd.

ad8
06-21-2008, 01:56 AM
Good decision, although you didn't need Ignition remastered AND Ignition. But hey, you were drunk, so it's ok.:D

RobinoZombie
06-21-2008, 03:04 AM
honesly....
nice!

Tonza
06-21-2008, 03:23 AM
Wow, I really thought that drinking at midsummer was just for Finns...I've just heard that you Swedes only dance around those "midsummer poles" (juhannussalko, midsommarstång) listening some folkloristic music and wearing silly clothes :D

Drafan
06-21-2008, 04:10 AM
Sometimes we MUST be drunk to make best decisions.

holland25
06-21-2008, 04:15 AM
Eh, last time I shopped while drunk I bought 3 copies of Conspiracy of One. I'll never shop when drunk again.

Jack-UK
06-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Eh, last time I shopped while drunk I bought 3 copies of Conspiracy of One. I'll never shop when drunk again.
LOL sigged.

Stylie
06-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Hahaahah. I like you. xD

Well, I'm not drunk, but I have ordered
€ x3 RAFRAG (two to/too-too! my friends)
€ Greatest Hits
€ Smash Remastered
€ Ignition Remastered

holland25
07-15-2008, 11:44 AM
I haven't read your comments on my sad true story before, therefore I'm kinda bumping this thread. The funny thing is I don't own any of these three now. I lost two and broke the third. Fuck yes!

Rutegard
07-15-2008, 11:54 AM
well done drunken dude

Oxygene
07-15-2008, 01:26 PM
good for you.. let's hope u don't get a bad hangover :)

Stylie
07-15-2008, 01:49 PM
good for you.. let's hope u don't get a bad hangover :)
Just bad? I think the worst hangover for EVER would be better.

Rooster
07-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Sometimes we MUST be drunk to make best decisions.

This is so true...

Speaking about being drunk, me and some other dude got so drunk on saturday and sunday (we celebrated my aunt's wedding), that we danced spontaneously with everyone else, although neither of us is a good dancer (but that night we rocked)... I still have no idea how much we drank, but i can tell that each of us two drank at least 2 liters of white wine (we drank more, but i remember only the first two liters...:D)

Stylie
07-15-2008, 02:50 PM
This is so true...

Speaking about being drunk, me and some other dude got so drunk on saturday and sunday (we celebrated my aunt's wedding), that we danced spontaneously with everyone else, although neither of us is a good dancer (but that night we rocked)... I still have no idea how much we drank, but i can tell that each of us two drank at least 2 liters of white wine (we drank more, but i remember only the first two liters...:D)

Oh, you've been in you aunt's wedding? I didn't know that. :eek:

Rooster
07-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh, you've been in you aunt's wedding? I didn't know that. :eek:

Yep, and i was drunk like a donkey. hated the other day though...:D

Stylie
07-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Yep, and i was drunk like a donkey. hated the other day though...:D

Nah, you'r kidding? Drunk? xD
Yeah, I've heard you talked about that a couple of times, dude, heheh.

About bad other day...I threw up today. Was at work, threw up and drived home (I have a moped). -_- I hate to threw up.

Rooster
07-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Nah, you'r kidding? Drunk? xD
Yeah, I've heard you talked about that a couple of times, dude, heheh.

About bad other day...I threw up today. Was at work, threw up and drived home (I have a moped). -_- I hate to threw up.

Oh yeah, i have had written about this before... I'd just like to re-live that day (not the other one though :D)

You threw up at work? Did you have, let's say, an interesting day before, too? Or are you sick or something? If so, get well soon.

YODAvid
07-15-2008, 05:06 PM
last week i decided to have unprotected sex with this chick (not taking the pill) on the beach while being hammered at 4 am (i am on vacation) ... fuck it was worth it..

Stylie
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Oh yeah, i have had written about this before... I'd just like to re-live that day (not the other one though :D)

You threw up at work? Did you have, let's say, an interesting day before, too? Or are you sick or something? If so, get well soon.

Hehah. No, I didn't have an "interesting" day before, though. :P

I ate this new sausage/hot dog with fish (looks like and ordinary sausage, but it has fish inside. The taste is almost like a normal sausage, but you can taste that it's something else), and thought it was ok, but it wasn't. =o I begin to feel sick after I pushed in the second one, and some hours later I threw up. xD

Gah, just thinking of it now almost make me threw up again. Yuck. But I'm ok now, hopefully. After threwing up some times and getting that shitty fish-sausage out of me and drinking a bit Coca Cola I was fine. ^^

Interesting story, huh? xD
Sorry if anyone got sick now.

Cock Joke
07-15-2008, 07:56 PM
Stop! Take some time to drink! Figure out what's important to you!

0r4ng3
07-15-2008, 08:25 PM
You...you gotta make an inebriated decision...?

Rooster
07-16-2008, 02:37 AM
Stop! Take some time to drink! Figure out what's important to you!

Simple answer: Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls! If you don't believe me, here's the link (this is not rick roll, trust me, you can click ;)):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPc41f3EfmQ&feature=related

off-topic, dammit