PDA

View Full Version : Done?

pyro offspring
06-21-2008, 06:37 PM
The Offspring usually puts rythems or something at the end of their albums that they use on their next album....they didnt do this with Rise and Fall Rage and Grace, do you think that meens The Offpring is done making albums?

0r4ng3
06-21-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm pretty sure they said they're going to work on the next album when they're done touring. Whenever that is. For now, I wouldn't worry.

spidey255
06-21-2008, 07:25 PM
they didn't do it on Americana, Conspiracy of One, or Splinter either.

Ryder1234
06-21-2008, 07:30 PM
yeah. it was actually only on smash

Conspiracyof1000
06-21-2008, 07:47 PM
I don't think that they're done. If they are, I would cry, but it's what they wanna do.

Ryder1234
06-21-2008, 08:02 PM
I don't think that they're done. If they are, I would cry, but it's what they wanna do.

noodles said theyre gonna make a new album after the tour

Conspiracyof1000
06-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Really? BAD-ASS. :D
I think I read that somewhere...But it was probably on the night I stayed up till 4 AM.

IamSam
06-21-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm pretty sure they said they're going to work on the next album when they're done touring. Whenever that is. For now, I wouldn't worry.

Quoted for truth.

It can be found on one of the interviews done by the Canadian radio station "The Edge." They are going to tour a year then begin work on the 'new' album.

crrrN
06-21-2008, 08:47 PM
I think The Offspring is that kind of band that never can really stop making music. After this album (RAFRAG) there will be a new one. Probably after that one as well. Eventually they will slow it down, but I really think they will keep doing this for a long time. Offspring fans will always be there, so there will always be people they can please with new stuff. (Just my 2 cents) ;)

oh_strange_one
06-21-2008, 10:06 PM
they didn't do it on Americana, Conspiracy of One, or Splinter either.

americana they did there is a musical version of pretty fly for a white guy after pay the man i think

i was drunk at time couldnt get up to change track it goes silent for like two mins and then by magic it appears lol:p

jacknife737
06-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Oh man, that is the reason you think the band may stop making records?

Anyways, they’re not going away anytime soon, they are under contract for at least one more album with Sony, and like Iamsam mentioned, the band isn’t really planning a huge break before they start work on their next release. And after that, who knows. The band is going to keep making music until it stops being fun for them.

Fdsajoe
06-22-2008, 03:45 AM
americana they did there is a musical version of pretty fly for a white guy after pay the man i think

i was drunk at time couldnt get up to change track it goes silent for like two mins and then by magic it appears lol:p

He means like on smash where the drum beat from Pay The Man plays in the Come out and Play reprise.

And anyway wasn't the original version of pretty fly musical?

Free?
06-22-2008, 05:46 AM
And anyway wasn't the original version of pretty fly musical?

I'm seeing this for the first time, don't think so, that small tango hidden track didn't have anything similar to Pretty Fly except the vocals.