PDA

View Full Version : WOW had to do this

HolySheet
06-21-2008, 10:43 PM
ok, new to the site, im not a fanboi of Offspring, but i have always loved thier music. Thank you Offspring, this album, is what i have been waiting for. So many of the bands i like have come out with new shit recently, and i must say, they were all sub-par at best, but not this one. I am reading reviews, and im not sure what the HELL they are listening too, but i think this album is a perfect 10 Triple platinum, all the way, freakin amazing, please come near Destin florida as soon as you can, you guys are great.

Again thanks so much for a 100% enjoyable album, and i hope to see you guys live soon.

Conspiracyof1000
06-21-2008, 10:45 PM
I think this belongs in GOD...:rolleyes:

ad8
06-22-2008, 12:46 AM
Finally someone who uses his first post to honour the band. Welcome to the forums, HolySheet!:)

Conspiracyof1001
06-22-2008, 12:55 AM

Dude totally it fits the who thing aka the nonconformistspunkists thingy!!!

It's so awesome how you just said all this stuff and no one here has done that.
That's pretty bitchin'!!!:D

Conspiracyof1000
06-22-2008, 12:57 AM
I was talking about General Offspring Discussion.
Not Nonconformpunkism. Ugh.

yellow
06-29-2008, 07:25 AM
ok, new to the site, im not a fanboi of Offspring, but i have always loved thier music. Thank you Offspring, this album, is what i have been waiting for. So many of the bands i like have come out with new shit recently, and i must say, they were all sub-par at best, but not this one. I am reading reviews, and im not sure what the HELL they are listening too, but i think this album is a perfect 10 Triple platinum, all the way, freakin amazing, please come near Destin florida as soon as you can, you guys are great.

Again thanks so much for a 100% enjoyable album, and i hope to see you guys live soon.

I can't figure out where the negative remarks are coming from either. Supposidly everyone on this board is a diehard offspring fan, defending them against haters and glorifying the band members into Gods.
I've been playing the new album for my friends and they love it too, thinking the new offspring stuff is awesome.
Please play a lot more orange county shows. thanx

Fatally Yours
06-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Finally someone who uses his first post to honour the band. Welcome to the forums, HolySheet!:)

It is good to do that but I felt that saying "hi" to everyone would probably make a more productive first post...I'm not a bad person lol!!! :D

Steph
06-30-2008, 09:25 AM
God dammit, after reading all these threads about how people are disappointed with the new album this one made me feel soooooo much better! We need more people like that!! Thank you, HolySheet:)

Little_Miss_1565
06-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Welcome to the boards! :D

Rooster
06-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah, welcome here:)

Drums beating in my Heart
06-30-2008, 11:33 AM
welcome to the boards!!

And thank you for liking Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace:D

Splinter[PI]
06-30-2008, 12:02 PM
welcome to the boards!!

And thank you for liking Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace:D

Yeah, the non-haters are very rare these days...

Hypodermic_89
06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
This belongs in Gods ass!

Wait, you're talking about General Offspring Discussion.