PDA

View Full Version : What's happening with merch.com??

RazielSR
06-23-2008, 04:29 AM
I have an order there, and stills the same! I'm gonna pay via VISA etc, etc and they don't attend my order. There's somebody having the same problems?

Anyway, wich is the delivery time outsdie USA?

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-23-2008, 05:49 AM
Don't really now what the answer is to your first question, I just placed an ordered on Friday. When did you place the order and have you received a confirmation.

Per the confirmation that I received, international orders should 2 - 3 weeks. Maybe you should contact them at (714)-799-9525 or merchhelp@merch.com.

Hope that helps ;)

RazielSR
06-23-2008, 05:53 AM
Don't really now what the answer is to your first question, I just placed an ordered on Friday. When did you place the order and have you received a confirmation.

Per the confirmation that I received, international orders should 2 - 3 weeks. Maybe you should contact them at (714)-799-9525 or merchhelp@merch.com.

Hope that helps ;)

Many thanks, I will see what happen today. They cancelled one order from me because I dind't say it was international, and the costs in the order were calculated as If I lived in USA lol. Then I have made another order and stills the same... = "Web order received". We'll see...OMG 2-3 weeks... _ Well, at least I will have the t-shirts and another stuff this summer!!!!!

The_Bass
06-23-2008, 11:25 AM
I have an order there, and stills the same! I'm gonna pay via VISA etc, etc and they don't attend my order. There's somebody having the same problems?

Anyway, wich is the delivery time outsdie USA?

I've ordered 4 weeks ago to Belgium, still haven't arrived.

It costs $25,- and is very slow...

IamSam
06-23-2008, 11:30 AM
I ordered on Friday (USA) and got a confirmation but they haven't billed me. I don't know what's going on.

The_Bass
06-23-2008, 11:57 AM
They are just playing with us?

RazielSR
06-23-2008, 02:54 PM
This is really annoying.
Hey guys have a look at this:
I sent a mail to merch.com:

Hey, I don't know what are you doing with my orders, but you cancelled > today an order from me, I think because I forgot to choose the country, ok > I understand. But this morming I made another pre-order = 8108694 and I see it as web order received and that's all.
Is there any problem with me? PLEASE LET ME > KNOW!! THE PRE-ORDER NUMBER IS 8108694

And they said to me:

Dude. You're ordering from a place we do not ship to. And you keep listing yoru destination country as the U.S.A. to lower your shipping cost. It is not going to happen.Thanks, Merch.comCustomer Service714-799-9525www.merch.com

And that is a LIE!! What are they doing??? SPAIN IS NOT A PLACE THEY SHIP TO??? = LIAR
I'm SELECTING USA??? Then, why I have shipping & handling cost in the order by 24,95?? = LIAR

Hey, is there any way to report this to The Offspring Management?
Cause all this shit sucks a lot.

IamSam
06-24-2008, 01:21 AM
My problem arises from the fact that the poster is back ordered. Soooo...I emailed them asking them to cancel my order. Hopefully they do so.

cool 2 hate 681
06-24-2008, 03:15 AM
My problem arises from the fact that the poster is back ordered. Soooo...I emailed them asking them to cancel my order. Hopefully they do so.

i did the same have they emailed you back yet ?

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-24-2008, 09:25 AM
My problem arises from the fact that the poster is back ordered.

Do you know how long the back order is?

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Is there any way to report this to Offspring management? We are suffering TO BUY OFFSPRING MERCHANDISE.

INCREDIBLE.

brothadave79
06-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Dude. You're ordering from a place we do not ship to. And you keep listing yoru destination country as the U.S.A. to lower your shipping cost. It is not going to happen.Thanks, Merch.comCustomer Service714-799-9525www.merch.com

Ew, that was pretty unprofessional...dude.

IamSam
06-24-2008, 11:07 AM
i did the same have they emailed you back yet ?

No they haven't. :(

Do you know how long the back order is?

I do not, but if they email me and let me know I'll pass word along.:)

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-24-2008, 12:32 PM
I do not, but if they email me and let me know I'll pass word along.:)

Cool, would be appreciated

IamSam
06-24-2008, 01:17 PM
This is what I got today:

We receive those posters on July 1st. They haven't even been printed yet. Would you still like to cancel?
Thanks,

Merch.com
Customer Service

cool 2 hate 681
06-24-2008, 02:58 PM
they still did not email me back but i can wait until july 1st for them to ship since they are right here in huntington beach

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Another mail from me to merch.com:

Don't you see the Shiping & handling? 24,95 is for USA? I don't think so. I do not want to lower anything, I just wanna pay to have my offspring merchandise.
I select while making the order = INTERNATIONAL, then i SELECT SPAIN. And While order is generated, I DONT KNOW WHY USA APPEARS IN THE SHIPPING ADDRESS.
Don't you see that the shipping price is for outside USA?

So, TELL ME. What I have to do to make an order?? I wanna cancel my order 197679, and I wanna receive the order 197843

Why? I'm gonna explain to you what has happen to me while ordering:

1- I made an order and I had an error and I didn't select International, and Spain, so the first order was not correct, and you cancelled. The order was: 197366.
2 - I notice the mistake, and made another order but then I noticed I wanna add some items. So I ask you to cancell. That order is 197679.
3 - I have made another order, this is the correct one, order number 197843. I wanna receive that order, I wanna pay via VISA. What's the problem?

Well, I see you don't believe in what I'm saying, ok. You can enter to my account: login is ... - password: ....

I'm very dissapointed, you offended to me and I don't know why.
it is a mistake from you! A website error or something. I have chosen SPAIN! AND INTERNATIONAL! Don't you see the shipping cost? Why don't you change it and thats all? Charge to me the correct shipping (it is correct in ther order) and send it to me.

Is ok for you?

The reply from merch.com

We're not going to be able to help you. Sorry.
Thanks,

Merch.com
Customer Service
714-799-9525

Conspiracyof1000
06-24-2008, 05:18 PM
That's some good customer service...

Ryder1234
06-24-2008, 06:07 PM
i dont know what you could do. maybe get someone in USA to buy it, send it to you and you pay them back?

RazielSR
06-25-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm looking for some merchandise in ebay, but there's no t-shirts with hammerhead or rafrag design...what a shit. So, I wanna expend some money in Offspring merchandise and the official store tells me all this.

I'm very dissapointed. I'm gonna see if I can report that thread to admin or something. I'd like to contact with Offspring management.

Somebody knows another shops where maybe I could find Hammerhead t-shirt or something regarding new album merchandise?

Hey many thanks for being here following this thread.:)

PS. Hey Ryder1234, that could be a very good choice. I have some family in Ohio, but my aunt living there is ill now and I don't wanna disturb my uncle or cousins neither...

If somebody here wanna help me, I would be very happy. I can pay something more to you to "be grateful" the service.

Conspiracyof1000
06-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Do you think Amazon might have something?
I hope that merch.com is happy with themselves. They just lost a customer or two.

RazielSR
06-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Do you think Amazon might have something?
I hope that merch.com is happy with themselves. They just lost a customer or two.

Amazon have some t-shirts but not the new ones with Hammerhead or the monkey motive.

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-25-2008, 06:11 AM
This is what I got today:

Cool thanks, the 1st July is only next week Tuesday.

This is what I got today, does this mean that they are processing my order or shipping it.

Thank you for placing your order with merch.com!

The original order number you received is still valid and your order has now been given a second number we use for processing which appears in this email under order number. Both numbers refer to the same order.

Most Domestic "in stock" items ship within 1-3 business days.
In stock International orders ship within 5-7 business days.

cool 2 hate 681
06-25-2008, 06:33 AM
merch.com has not emailed me back it's been 2 days :mad:

they never used to be this bad i won't be buying from them again

The_Bass
06-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Neither am I.

Good lord, last time I ordered something from the States I paid $11,- and it was here in four days. @Merch, it is already taking four and a half weeks and it cost me $25,-!

RazielSR
06-25-2008, 08:19 AM
I have reported this thread to the admin. Merch.com is fucking bad.

Anyway, is there any other way to buy ACTUAL Offspring merchandise? I mean RAFRAG merchandise...

cool 2 hate 681
06-25-2008, 08:57 AM
i bought a rafrag shirt at their show in san diego but other then at their live shows i don't know:(

i used to buy all my splinter and greatest hits stuff at merch.com but it looks like they have gone downhill

RazielSR
06-25-2008, 09:51 AM
Yes, that seems...I'm still wondering if there is any way to send all this shit to the offspring management, because they must know all this, we are talking about HIS merchandise...If I'd was from offspring management, I'd be VERY angry with that situation.

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-05-2008, 01:04 PM
What does WILL PICK mean ... It has been like that for the last two days

Vera
07-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Oh sheee, thank god I read this thread before ordering some Offspring stuff as well as a Descendents t-shirt that I was drooling over when last surfing merch.com.

Raziel, you could've been a little more calm in your replies to merch.com but regardless of your behavior, their replies were unhelpful and sort of assy, so I understand your dissatisfaction. I hope the band's management or whoever manages these merch deals notices what's going on with this crap. :/

Cock Joke
07-05-2008, 02:47 PM
What kind of assholes do they have working over there!? Good God!

Perhaps they got that "Webdude" guy running things?

cool 2 hate 681
07-05-2008, 10:18 PM
merch.com has not emailed me back it's been 2 days

they never emailed me back:mad:

but thank god i got the poster