PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy?

Pepsaj
06-24-2008, 01:33 AM
When I listened to RAFRAG for the first time, I was a little bit dissapointed. Not much, just a little bit. I felt like Offspring lost it's style or something. In some moments I was wondering is it still the same band? In some moments they really sound like Green Day, 3DD, Sum41, LP or Hoobastank even.
But, what I want to say... When I was listening to RAFRAG for the fisrt time I was in hurry and someone was interrupting. Maybe that's the reason why I didn't like this record so much. Everything changed in the evening. I was going to sleep. I was laying in bed, with disc-man, listening to the RAFRAG. First time in calm, in darkness. When I heard Trust In You and Kid... I was crying, grizzling. If someone see my, would probably thought that I something really bad happened. But it wasn't true! Something really good happened.
The Offspring was re-born. After 5 years I was listening to their new music. I was crying, cause (I have to say that, but I'd like to be well-understand) I do love this band. I love them because they changed my live, I would be someone else if I wouldnt heard Jennifer Lost The War one day in the past. They gave so much to think. I have problems with saying what I want - because of my English. I just had to say how much I care. I wasn't crying because songs were sad or something. I was crying because I heard their voices again. Cause I heard this band again. The best band in the world. The best band ever.

(Thanks for reading)

Conspiracyof1000
06-24-2008, 01:37 AM
No, you're not crazy. Nice story. :)

Budzy
06-24-2008, 01:42 AM
nawww thats nice. i havnt cried over them yet but when they say they're not gonna be releasing anymore albums i prolly will.

Polska Kilbasa!
(polish sausage)
thats all the polish i know.

Pepsaj
06-24-2008, 02:09 AM
nawww thats nice. i havnt cried over them yet but when they say they're not gonna be releasing anymore albums i prolly will.
Ohhh, it will be cruel day :/ But maybe they will be like Rolling Stones :D

Polska Kilbasa!
(polish sausage)
thats all the polish i know.
Actually it's "kiełbasa" ;)

RageAndLov
06-24-2008, 02:44 AM
I waited to listen to the cd for the first time two days after i got it, because i wanted to plenty of time to listen to it, without being interrupted or something

Dexter4ever
06-24-2008, 03:38 AM
Ehy!!!I perfectly understand you!!!In the first time I was a little bit disappointed,but now I understand that their new cd is wonderful!!!Because they did it after 5 years!!And it's not easy(after a long time I mean)...so I can say that they did a WONDERFUL WORK and they'll be forever the best band in the world!!

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 03:46 AM
The same happened to me, more or less. The "problem" is that the when we are expecting so many time for something new about something we love, first time we use to feel some dissapointment. That's completely normal, but when you listen RAFRAG the way it must be listened, you understand this album REALLY KICK ASS. It's a masterpiece from Offspring.

Steph
06-24-2008, 05:52 AM
I had the same feeling when I listened to Half-Truism for the first time. After listening to the live version...I thought I was gonna piss my pants...H-T and
A Lot Like Me are two songs that made me cry...So you're not crazy, Pepsaj:P
I guess so...

dff_punk
06-24-2008, 05:57 AM
Trust In You and You're Gonna Go Far, Kid were the exact two songs to which I got some really emotional feelings when I first listened to them, while walking in the city with my headphones on. Not because of the lyrics, mainly the music. I didn't cry, but it was pretty close. I was so fucking happy that The Offspring can still make such kickass songs.

Don't worry Pepsaj, you're not an emo! :D

Rutegard
06-24-2008, 07:36 AM
yeah well...i think you should kill that person that was interupting you

and by the way i rule! lol because when i was listening to this album for the very first time i wasn't AT ALL dissapointed!