PDA

View Full Version : Offspring are fucking amazing

DENIAL REVISITED
06-24-2008, 03:48 AM
I occasionally join a forum hoping to read threads by like minded people speaking positively about a band they love, and inevitably and end up disappointed. I donít understand why people are members of a forum and do nothing but slag of the band what a bunch of arseholes, I think offspring are amazing certain albums are better than others but they still remain the best fucking punk band ever and greatly underrated. Any critical twat who wantís to slag off the band should either keep it to themselves or discontinue theyíre membership. Donít post unless you can improve on the blank space!.

Jaded skies
06-24-2008, 03:51 AM
I hate the offspring

RageAndLov
06-24-2008, 03:52 AM
well said!
theres no point in complaing and bitching all the time, but i think you should be able to say what you don't like about things, without whining of course :)

DENIAL REVISITED
06-24-2008, 03:54 AM
I hate the offspring

Pink hippo's opinions don't count

The Search Button
06-24-2008, 03:54 AM
I occasionally join a forum hoping to read threads by like minded people speaking positively about a band they love, and inevitably and end up disappointed. I don’t understand why people are members of a forum and do nothing but slag of the band what a bunch of arseholes, I think offspring are amazing certain albums are better than others but they still remain the best fucking punk band ever and greatly underrated. Any critical twat who want’s to slag off the band should either keep it to themselves or discontinue they’re membership. Don’t post unless you can improve on the blank space!.

The Search Button endorses this message.

Jaded skies
06-24-2008, 03:57 AM
Pink hippo's opinions don't count

Well that seems a little unfair.

DENIAL REVISITED
06-24-2008, 04:00 AM
Well that seems a little unfair.

i agree let's march

Dead Kennedy
06-24-2008, 05:15 AM
i'm one hell of a bitch!

DefaultNinja
06-24-2008, 05:25 AM
I occasionally join a forum hoping to read threads by like minded people speaking positively about a band they love, and inevitably and end up disappointed. I donít understand why people are members of a forum and do nothing but slag of the band what a bunch of arseholes, I think offspring are amazing certain albums are better than others but they still remain the best fucking punk band ever and greatly underrated. Any critical twat who wantís to slag off the band should either keep it to themselves or discontinue theyíre membership. Donít post unless you can improve on the blank space!.

Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one and they all stink.

If people want to come here and post negative opinions, then so be it. As long as it is constructive and not poorly written then that's welcome. Part of appreciating a band is saying what you think about them, right?

Stylie
06-24-2008, 05:28 AM
True. We don't like whining, but your own opinion is ok. ^^

yellow
06-24-2008, 05:35 AM
yes the offspring r amazing, and only getting better!

dff_punk
06-24-2008, 05:45 AM
It's much easier to say something you don't like that to say something you like. Well, for most of people. The today's world has raised us to this mainly negative attitude, a lot of people don't see that there's greener grass on the other side:p

Blitzkrieg Bop
06-24-2008, 08:14 AM
I donít understand why people are members of a forum and do nothing but slag of the band

Not all of us do this, but we are entitled to our opinions as long as it is constructive.

It's much easier to say something you don't like that to say something you like. Well, for most of people. The today's world has raised us to this mainly negative attitude, a lot of people don't see that there's greener grass on the other side:p

What he said, although I don't know about the greener grass :p