PDA

View Full Version : Why some people is saying RAFRAG is a failure??

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 04:07 AM
I just can't understand why so many people is saying...oooh! look at that chart! This album is gonna be worst than splinter!!

It's fucking annoying.

Jaded skies
06-24-2008, 04:13 AM
i dont know. people expect way too much of them. Plus cd sales. wtf? No one EVER buys cds anymore. checking itunes sales lists are almost a better indication on sales.

dff_punk
06-24-2008, 04:15 AM
The number of people who like RAFRAG > The number of people who don't like RAFRAG.

Live with it.

rise_and_fall
06-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Well RAFRAG debuted on the Australia ARIA charts at number 3 on top albums

effreyj
06-24-2008, 04:23 AM
I think Hammerhead's not gonna make non-offspring fans buy the album but YGGFK might. Also it's been so long since they released an album everyone's forgotten about them.

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 04:25 AM
I think is going ok, I mean Hammerhead is not a commercial song. The people was always saying, "hey! Offspring it's too commercial now!" And now we have a "uncommercial" song as a single and people is arguing too...

Waaaaait....this album is gonna be a VERY successful album.

But they must make REAL videos for new singles, where we can see the band, we wanna see them in the videos, no more digital creations as Hammerhead, please. And please, make physical singles!

Jaded skies
06-24-2008, 04:26 AM
But hey must make a video for new singles, where we can see the band, we wanna see them in the videos, no more digital creations as Hammerhead, please. And please, make physical singles!

Its because Dex is all fat and stuff.

I dont want to be that guy, but they look old. And dirty.

rise_and_fall
06-24-2008, 04:31 AM
Its not that there is plenty they could do to clean themselves up and make Dexter not look fat. Plenty of things, magic of cinema

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 04:50 AM
Let's see...Dexter is fat, ok. But I don't see a TERRIBLE PROBLEM with this to make a video...and they are on tour...so they must forget touring because dexter is fat now? Hey, he need a diet, that's all. And dirty? What do you mean?? Old??

Hey, everybody here thinks they look old, fat and dirty?? o___O

RonWelty
06-24-2008, 05:19 AM
Let's see...Dexter is fat, ok. But I don't see a TERRIBLE PROBLEM with this to make a video...and they are on tour...so they must forget touring because dexter is fat now? Hey, he need a diet, that's all. And dirty? What do you mean?? Old??

Hey, everybody here thinks they look old, fat and dirty?? o___O

they don't look dirty....at all

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 05:44 AM
I'm seeing a lot of interviews from RAFRAG promotion, etc, etc and they look very good. I don't understand why Jaded skies is saying that.

malibu43
06-24-2008, 08:13 AM
But they must make REAL videos for new singles, where we can see the band, we wanna see them in the videos, no more digital creations as Hammerhead, please. And please, make physical singles!

I don't know about Spain, but in the US music videos are a joke now. MTV and VH1 play maybe 1hrs worth of videos everyday. I honestly don't see the point in a band making music videos anymore. I think it's a waste of time and effort.

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 09:01 AM
I don't know about Spain, but in the US music videos are a joke now. MTV and VH1 play maybe 1hrs worth of videos everyday. I honestly don't see the point in a band making music videos anymore. I think it's a waste of time and effort.

The same here, so I understand you :( But, I'd like to see my favourite band in new videoclips.

Marco
06-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Can we avoid these threads? PLEASE!!! They're all the same

yelloweyeyes
06-24-2008, 10:48 AM
Why do you care what other people think about it?

Devidence
06-24-2008, 11:45 AM
What did it chart at?

TRUSTpunk
06-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace is the best!

They have a hit for every song. I like every last one of the songs! Fuck off! :eek:

Drafan
06-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Because some people are fucked up!

Redjie
06-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Because some people are fucked up!

quote for truth.

& btw, I know I'm young here but may I ask why are they so many useless threads abut the same thing ?

leo3375
06-24-2008, 01:07 PM
It's a lot like the film industry these days. The long-term numbers and reception don't matter—it's all about the first-week numbers. And if an album doesn't debut in the Billboard Top 20, or it doesn't debut at the spot the label and other suits thought it would, it's considered a failure.

malibu43
06-24-2008, 01:23 PM
quote for truth.

& btw, I know I'm young here but may I ask why are they so many useless threads abut the same thing ?

Useless, pointless, and repetitive threads are the Offspring forum's specialty.

It drives me insane. Once in a while a useful thread does show up, and within a day it's burried on page 3 because of all the other crap that gets started.

But I guess by me posting in this thread, I have perpetuated the problem...

Conspiracyof1000
06-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Its because Dex is all fat and stuff.

I dont want to be that guy, but they look old. And dirty.

Wat da fuk is your problem? Dexter might be a bit big, but there's plenty more of completely obese people in the world. And he doesn't look old or dirty. Meh.

I think that if RAFRAG gets more air time (as in, more singles) it might be big. I know people in my area are all for shitty slow songs. If they put out Kristy as a single, they'll get a slow song that's not shitty.

RazielSR
06-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Wat da fuk is your problem? Dexter might be a bit big, but there's plenty more of completely obese people in the world. And he doesn't look old or dirty. Meh.

I think that if RAFRAG gets more air time (as in, more singles) it might be big. I know people in my area are all for shitty slow songs. If they put out Kristy as a single, they'll get a slow song that's not shitty.

+1

They are wonderful and they are gonna kick asses. RAFRAG ROLZ!