PDA

View Full Version : a little pathetic, but i need to vent...

Rag Doll
06-24-2008, 04:49 PM
So, apparently my mens is seen as some sort of wondrous Adonis to the women around here. There are women at school that hit on him and make inappropriate comments to him to the point where he's afraid to go to get coffee on campus because of the gross things some woman there said to him. He used to work as a cashier in a bookstore and not a day went by where a woman did not make a comment about his appearance in some way or his "adorable" personality. He now works as a cashier in a pharmacy. Again, customers hit on him. However, what is worse is the girls that work there hit on him. His boss (mid - late 30's, he's 20) flirts with him over text messages constantly. The girls (I say "girls" because they're all juniors or seniors in high school) also hit on him. They leave notes in the office that say, "Alex is a hottie!!!" or come up to him and tell him they think he's cute. One girl had her friends come in to visit her, pointed out my mens to them, and then they all agreed he's hot.

First off, I don't completely understand the obsession. I mean, I think he's gorgeous, hot, cute, whatever....but I'm in love with the kid, so that's to be expected. He works out so he has a nice body (not overly built, but not lacking any muscle tone). He looks like Harry Potter, which I guess is the new rage, I don't know. I don't get why anyone and everyone with a vag seems to be fawning all over him.

Second, I used to be just completely amused. I thought it was hysterical that there were women of all ages trying to get in his pants. Now, I feel absolutely pathetic. No, not because I think I could lose him or whatever....I'm a way awesome chick and he loves me. But because I am so jealous all of a sudden and wanna beat some 16 year old ass. And I'm 22. I feel so absolutely pathetic, but all I wanna do is go into where he works and smack a bitch.

i'm a loser. o.O

Ryder1234
06-24-2008, 05:00 PM
all I wanna do is go into where he works and smack a bitch.

do it 1010101010

JohnnyNemesis
06-24-2008, 06:45 PM
I support the "smack a bitch" initiative.

Rag Doll
06-24-2008, 06:52 PM
If Ricky supports the smack a bitch option, i may, in fact, need to smack a bitch.

I'm like restraining myself from going in there tomorrow night just to like....i don't know. Look all cute and intimidate them away? ha.

nieh
06-24-2008, 07:14 PM
I generally agree.

I'm assuming the people that work with him already know you exist, don't they? It's more than a bit disrespectful for them to keep hitting on him despite knowing he's involved with you.

Rag Doll
06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
yeah, they all know i exist. i'm in there constantly because it's right down the road from my house. my mom is in there all the time too. doesn't stop them.

nieh
06-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Sounds like someone's jealous.

hey, fuck you!

little long haired hippy nerd shit.

Aww, how cute!

nieh
06-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Ok, I just re-read it. Still sounds like someone's jealous.

edit: where'd his post go?

Rag Doll
06-24-2008, 08:04 PM
aw shucks, he deleted his posts.

Little_Miss_1565
06-24-2008, 09:30 PM
aw shucks, he deleted his posts.

LOL, I hope he realizes we can still read them.

oh_strange_one
06-24-2008, 09:36 PM
lol i know the feeling im 22 i've been with my partner since school when we were 15 and our friends tried breaking us up and everything just coz they had crushes on him even a gay guy we hung out with did nevertheless they didnt stay friends long whereas me and my partner are still together and going strong with two kids so stuff them

if your in a secure relationship think of it this way THEY are probably way more jealous of you anyway so just hire a hitman lol kidding :p

and girl you are not pathetic thats life and they being pathetic if they know he's not on market they should back up

Rag Doll
06-24-2008, 09:47 PM
LOL, I hope he realizes we can still read them.

wait, you mean they aren't gone forever?! ohnoez!

and girl you are not pathetic thats life and they being pathetic if they know he's not on market they should back up

i just feel pathetic because they're pretty much little girls compared to me. you know? ;p clearly of no threat to my relationship and yet.....rrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

JohnnyNemesis
06-24-2008, 09:49 PM
6661. is, and always has been, one annoying piece of shit.

Jaded skies
06-24-2008, 09:54 PM
I have your freinds same problem. Girls cant get theyre hands off me. In fact today at work a group of girls came up and told me i was hot. Really, it makes you feel good inside.

Plus now i can get some poontang...

0r4ng3
06-24-2008, 09:54 PM
So am I the only one here that can't see his posts? That's a disappointment.

But don't actually show me what he posted or anything, I'm sure that's against some forum rules.

oh_strange_one
06-24-2008, 09:56 PM
wait, you mean they aren't gone forever?! ohnoez!

i just feel pathetic because they're pretty much little girls compared to me. you know? ;p clearly of no threat to my relationship and yet.....rrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

lol i know wot u mean it gets annoying i have had girls flirt with my partner in front of my face one lady even sat there and asked if she could kiss him she was proper harassing him even while i was there i tryed to get up and leave and he was like please dont leave me while she is here lol it just annoys the shit out of you though dont it lol i still recommend a hitman lol

Rag Doll
06-24-2008, 10:08 PM
I have your freinds same problem. Girls cant get theyre hands off me. In fact today at work a group of girls came up and told me i was hot. Really, it makes you feel good inside.

Plus now i can get some poontang...

He gets it every night without 16 year olds hitting on him.

lol i know wot u mean it gets annoying i have had girls flirt with my partner in front of my face one lady even sat there and asked if she could kiss him she was proper harassing him even while i was there i tryed to get up and leave and he was like please dont leave me while she is here lol it just annoys the shit out of you though dont it lol i still recommend a hitman lol

Luckily, they've never done it in front of me (they did in front of a friend of mine, she flipped). I'd probably kill someone. I've only seen women in their 30's or 40's hit on him, which amused me quite a bit since it grossed him out or creeped him out ;p

Mota Boy
06-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Sounds like your mans is too sexy for his own damn good. If he knows what's good for him he'll plop in front of a TV and stick to a strict diet of junk food and soda.

Betty
06-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Ahhhh... I remember back in the day when I had a ridiculously hot boyfriend...

Interesting post though. And the topic I definitely want to address is the issue of jealousy. Pathetic or no? Jealousy is such a stupid and useless emotion, but oh so hard to control nonetheless.

First off, I'll say that it's pretty reasonable for women (and little girls) to flirt/harmlessly hit on your boyfriend (although there are definitely limits of decency), particularly if he's good looking. That's how male-female relationships work, and it's probably better to accept it than to try to fight it. Also, I'd suspect he enjoys it (just as you surely enjoy the flirtatious comments you receive on the BBS from such members as JohnnyNemesis). At least from the females that aren't creepy/inappropriate about it. So it's probably nice to let him bask in some of the compliments... everybody can use a bit of extra loving.

I have found from personal experience that jealousy IS somewhat correlated to the feeling of security in a relationship. So even though you deny feelings of insecurity, are you sure there aren't any lurking somewhere? I don't know if this is always true though. Or at least, I don't know if feeling secure precludes feelings of jealousy, but I'd definitely say that feeling insecure makes the jealousy worse. Another thing I've found is that I'm way more jealous of females that I don't know, or aren't on friendly terms with. If I'm friends with another female, and they flirt with a guy I'm with, I'm completely comfortable with that because I know they're just kidding around and where the two of them stand. When you don't know the girl, they're completely threatening because you have no idea what their motives are, etc. Another thing I have found to be an issue is what Josh mentioned, and that sort of comes down to the insecurity thing too. How vocal is your boyfriend about your relationship in his circles? Because, yes, if other women are being excessive in their comments, then that may be pretty inappropriate if he's clear that he's not involved and not interested. But is he? If he is, then you should have no reason to feel jealous.

Anyway, I know these ideas aren't helpful whatsoever, because I still haven't personally figured out how to combat jealous. It's just a few thoughts I've thrown around in my head. I think ultimately you should probably try and find a way to mentally convince yourself to rid yourself of the jealous feelings, and try and tone down the feelings of rage towards the other females, although that is obviously much easier said than done. Do you talk about it with him? I know I've admitted to jealous in the past, and the boy said that I was being completely silly, and that actually made me feel a lot better for a while.

Oh, and another thought... Even though I'll admit I can be somewhat of a jealous person, I make every effort to keep the feeling bottled up inside and not act on it. So another reason to hold in the rage is because the non-jealous girlfriend (at least outwardly) is way awesomer than the jealous girlfriend from the guy's perspective.

Izie
06-25-2008, 04:38 AM
I'm soooooo with Johnny on this one. Not that I really have the problem, but if I ever did, someone would end up with their face in a wall within 3 seconds :)

Potentially if it's someone who didn't know I existed and wasn't as persistant as the girls in your story seem to be, I may let it go, but if they knew, and if I were ever to actually be caught in the middle... I'm absolutely not friendly when someone is messing with something I consider rightfully mine.

And with me it doesn't have too much to do with insecurity. It used to, definitely, but I've found that as I've grown more secure, I've grown more teritorrial as well. Then again I'm like that about a lot of things, when I consider something rightfully mine, you will back off. And if you don't, you're flat out simply offensive and disrespectful and boy, will you ever get what's coming to you.

Luckily, just showing up is usually enough. I usually go for the "bitch, it's MINE" look when I'm around, but that's probably because I wouldn't be able to look cute (especially when angry) if my life depended on it.

And just to make a disclaimer here, this is completely not applicable to just conversations or any means of normal social interaction, this is about people who refuse to back off even when told they've crossed their limits. And in that situation, it's really not pathetic. Teritorrial, yes, but hey.

On a random note, how does your boy act when guys flirt with you?

nieh
06-25-2008, 06:23 AM
First off, I'll say that it's pretty reasonable for women (and little girls) to flirt/harmlessly hit on your boyfriend (although there are definitely limits of decency), particularly if he's good looking. That's how male-female relationships work, and it's probably better to accept it than to try to fight it. Also, I'd suspect he enjoys it (just as you surely enjoy the flirtatious comments you receive on the BBS from such members as JohnnyNemesis). At least from the females that aren't creepy/inappropriate about it. So it's probably nice to let him bask in some of the compliments... everybody can use a bit of extra loving.

While I agree with this in general (I don't even have a problem with people involved in a relationship doing a little flirting back provided they don't lead the other person to believe there's a chance in the process), I get the feeling that most of the people being described in this instance tend to go a bit overboard with it. There's no reason for his boss who's 15 years older than him to be flirting with him over text messages.

Sunny
06-25-2008, 06:25 AM
i'm totally with everyone who said that some good ol' fashioned bitch smackin' might be in order.

also, i'm 100% with iza. i've been married for a good while, and let's just say i'm rather secure in my relationship. i'm not worried that he will run off with the Jamba Juice sales girl who gives him longing stares... and i'm not going to be like "ooo noes they be taking my mens!!1" i think there is a big difference between "insecure" and "territorial". for instance, if he tells me "it's silly, i love you", it's not going to do anything. i'll be like "lols, thanks for the update". it's not like *he* or *his* feelings are the problem; i already know that i have nothing to worry about. the issue is other people being simply disrespectful. i'm sure many of us have hit on taken people before, but i'm sure we can also agree it's rude and inconsiderate. if the person is *obviously* with someone, the decent thing is to back the fuck off. end of story.

and sure, we all enjoy knowing that we're attractive to other people. i'm sure everyone likes compliments. but if some creep hits on me constantly and sends me "omg ur beautiful" messages, i'm not going to be like "yay! some guy thinks i'm pretty! party!" because he *knows* i'm married and as such, every remark he makes is disrespectful to my husband. i like compliments, but honestly? a line has to be drawn somewhere. i'd rather have people respect my status and my unavailability than have them temporarily boost my ego.

sam, honestly, i dunno what advice to give you. going there looking cute is probably the best thing you can do. i'm a huge bitch, but... if you know the exact wording of what they said to him, you can repeat it in front of them. like if they told him "alex, you're such a stud muffin", just be like "aww, isn't he just such a stud muffin? everyone seems to think so!" in front of them... so that they know you're aware of the shit they've been saying. does that make sense? ;D

JoY
06-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Sunny; oh hell yes. I'm with you & Iza.
don't worry that your rant might be pathetic, Sam. I don't think I would let it slide so easily either. if a girl would try to win my bf over, despite the fact she knows he's with me (& I don't really think it matters that we've been together for ages), I'd definitely get pissed off. hey, there are some things you just don't do. seriously, have some decency.

uhm yeah, I hate to refer to an old topic of mine, but a while ago I started a topic about situations like Sunny just described in the middle part of the post & dude, I don't want to whine about getting a compliment & sure, chances are I get a tiny kick out of it, but when someone bugs me like that, knowing I'm not available, I don't only find it disrespectful towards my guy, I also see it as disrespect to me & my decisions. like I would be interested & screw over my guy & my relationship, because a dude's interested.

Sunny's advice sounds good to me & like you'd get a good laugh out of it, so that's a bonus. ;p

JohnnyNemesis
06-25-2008, 07:30 AM
I think the only person I've flirted with on the BBS the past year/year and a half or so has been Josh or ninths.

Sunny
06-25-2008, 07:40 AM
we have all flirted with ninths. it's unavoidable. <3

JoY
06-25-2008, 08:20 AM
hahahaha! I do consider it to be slightly different online, by the way. ;p

Rag Doll
06-25-2008, 08:22 AM
So even though you deny feelings of insecurity, are you sure there aren't any lurking somewhere?
How vocal is your boyfriend about your relationship in his circles? Because, yes, if other women are being excessive in their comments, then that may be pretty inappropriate if he's clear that he's not involved and not interested. But is he? If he is, then you should have no reason to feel jealous.
Do you talk about it with him? I know I've admitted to jealous in the past, and the boy said that I was being completely silly, and that actually made me feel a lot better for a while.
So another reason to hold in the rage is because the non-jealous girlfriend (at least outwardly) is way awesomer than the jealous girlfriend from the guy's perspective.

I'm really secure. I know he isn't going anywhere. He's also made it completely clear he would never want anything to do with any of them. He isn't the problem....it's that these girls don't get the hint. So I guess it's a mixture of being annoyed and a bit jealous.
He's pretty vocal. His boss (that flirts with him) has asked about me before and met me multiple times. I know at his last job (bookstore) he used to talk about me nonstop...how great I was, what I studied at school, how cute I am, etc. I only found that out because I eventually started working there and all the girls told me ;p. I'd imagine it's similar at his current job.
I've talked to him. He tells me he isn't going anywhere and jokes about it, saying it's funny and ridiculous things like, "who wouldn't want me" and flexing or something. I think it amuses him that I get jealous.

And with me it doesn't have too much to do with insecurity. It used to, definitely, but I've found that as I've grown more secure, I've grown more teritorrial as well. Then again I'm like that about a lot of things, when I consider something rightfully mine, you will back off. And if you don't, you're flat out simply offensive and disrespectful and boy, will you ever get what's coming to you.

On a random note, how does your boy act when guys flirt with you?

Yeah, it's the same for me. I'm way more secure, but I'm also way more territorial.

He doesn't care if people flirt with me. Either he's completely oblivious to it or he's like, "well, they're right, you are cute, but I'm the one that has you." He's very laid back and like..."meh, who cares if other guys wanna bone my girlfriend, she's mine."

I get the feeling that most of the people being described in this instance tend to go a bit overboard with it. There's no reason for his boss who's 15 years older than him to be flirting with him over text messages.

Exactly. Or calling your friends to come in and look at him. And then all giggling about how hot he is. Uhhh.....wtf. He isn't a puppy, don't call people to come over and squeal over him.

" i think there is a big difference between "insecure" and "territorial". for instance, if he tells me "it's silly, i love you", it's not going to do anything. i'll be like "lols, thanks for the update". it's not like *he* or *his* feelings are the problem; i already know that i have nothing to worry about. the issue is other people being simply disrespectful. i'm sure many of us have hit on taken people before, but i'm sure we can also agree it's rude and inconsiderate. if the person is *obviously* with someone, the decent thing is to back the fuck off. end of story.

sam, honestly, i dunno what advice to give you. going there looking cute is probably the best thing you can do. i'm a huge bitch, but... if you know the exact wording of what they said to him, you can repeat it in front of them. like if they told him "alex, you're such a stud muffin", just be like "aww, isn't he just such a stud muffin? everyone seems to think so!" in front of them... so that they know you're aware of the shit they've been saying. does that make sense? ;D

Yesyesyes. He is not the problem, their persistent disrespectful behavior is the problem. They don't seem to think anything is wrong with their behavior.

And I'm totally stealing your idea, because that's great. =) They've said "Alex is a hottie" quite a few times and written it on the whiteboard thing at work, so that's totally getting said. thanks!

The Search Button
06-25-2008, 11:43 AM
So, apparently my mens is seen as some sort of wondrous Adonis to the women around here. There are women at school that hit on him and make inappropriate comments to him to the point where he's afraid to go to get coffee on campus because of the gross things some woman there said to him. He used to work as a cashier in a bookstore and not a day went by where a woman did not make a comment about his appearance in some way or his "adorable" personality. He now works as a cashier in a pharmacy. Again, customers hit on him. However, what is worse is the girls that work there hit on him. His boss (mid - late 30's, he's 20) flirts with him over text messages constantly. The girls (I say "girls" because they're all juniors or seniors in high school) also hit on him. They leave notes in the office that say, "Alex is a hottie!!!" or come up to him and tell him they think he's cute. One girl had her friends come in to visit her, pointed out my mens to them, and then they all agreed he's hot.

First off, I don't completely understand the obsession. I mean, I think he's gorgeous, hot, cute, whatever....but I'm in love with the kid, so that's to be expected. He works out so he has a nice body (not overly built, but not lacking any muscle tone). He looks like Harry Potter, which I guess is the new rage, I don't know. I don't get why anyone and everyone with a vag seems to be fawning all over him.

Second, I used to be just completely amused. I thought it was hysterical that there were women of all ages trying to get in his pants. Now, I feel absolutely pathetic. No, not because I think I could lose him or whatever....I'm a way awesome chick and he loves me. But because I am so jealous all of a sudden and wanna beat some 16 year old ass. And I'm 22. I feel so absolutely pathetic, but all I wanna do is go into where he works and smack a bitch.

i'm a loser. o.O

Pfffffffftttt

You think that's bad? Wait until men start hitting on him too.

My honest advice: Dump him and give me your cell phone.

My dishonest advice: Don't follow my honest advices.

Betty
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Well, from the sounds of it, I think some bitch smacking may be in order, if that is indeed the real problem here.

I guess the part where I got hung up is the feeling of jealousy vs. territoriality? Are these not quite different? Because bitch smacking won't fix jealousy... but it could fix the inappropriateness...

Izie
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
I want an update when/if you actually fulfill Sunny's wonderful idea!

And yeah, she & Bella said exactly what I meant, except I was just up and I'm slightly off when I'm just up.

Oh and this:

Exactly. Or calling your friends to come in and look at him. And then all giggling about how hot he is. Uhhh.....wtf. He isn't a puppy, don't call people to come over and squeal over him.

is retarded. I mean they're retarded. Like completely. Wtf.

T-6005
06-26-2008, 02:25 AM
I giggle inwardly when I read wondrous Adonis.

Smack a bitch. It might be a little startling when your girlfriend attacks another girl screaming obscenities and pounds her into the ground, but it's nice to know she cares.

Lizardus
06-26-2008, 07:34 PM
I support the idea of Rag O' Doll going to her boyfriendo's job, beheading everyone and afterwards standing on a pile of bodies and yelling "There can be only one!".

Jakebert
06-26-2008, 08:02 PM
So that was Rag Doll's man I was hitting on at the pharmacy? Well, this sure is awkward.

SkunkIt
06-26-2008, 11:14 PM
If someone did that to my boyfriend and I thought he was physically attracted to them, here's what I'd do:

First, Ask him out on his day off, knowing he has work the next day just as a date, as you always do.

1. Whatever perfume you had the first night you two got ectremly horny and did it, wear it.

2. Use the same body wash/ deodorant/ body spray/ shampoo/toothpaste if possible. Knowing his turn ons, use however many you can.

3. Go buy the sexiest lingire you can find and wear it underneath your clothes.

4. Wear clothes that compliment your looks and optional makeup.

5. Go in an atmosphere you know turns him on (Example, under the stars in the grass or in a K-car.)

6. Proceed to "zomg" and do it really good.

7. Next day at work, show up and surprise him, wearing extremly tight clothes, pet his head, look him in the eyes and tell him you love him (insert whatever you call him here) and that you can't wait to see him again and walk away swinging your hips.

Doing this would all be useless of course, because he was attracted to you to begin with and he loves you from his heart. However, my evil plans work but have no point, except for men.

Jakebert
06-26-2008, 11:19 PM
It's a good thing you didn't list "say something funny" as one of the steps, because I don't think you could give an example.

SkunkIt
06-26-2008, 11:22 PM
It's a good thing you didn't list "say something funny" as one of the steps, because I don't think you could give an example.

No, I couldn't.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Sounds like your mans is too sexy for his own damn good. If he knows what's good for him he'll plop in front of a TV and stick to a strict diet of junk food and soda.

Quoted for truth.

Sam, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If he was gonna do something, he would have done it by now.

JoY
06-27-2008, 11:35 AM
but that's not the point!

nieh
06-27-2008, 11:41 AM
We need updates. Have you tried Sunny's idea yet?

Rag Doll
06-27-2008, 11:44 AM
it'll happen next week. i haven't been able to go in there yet because of a ridiculous amount of problems in my house/family/etc. I'm hoping to go in there on Monday night.

JoY
06-27-2008, 11:47 AM
lovely. *grins* keep us updated, I can't wait.

edit: don't want to come off as an insensitive bitch, of course. *red face* sorry to hear about the ridiculous amount of problems in your family & stuff. :/

Rag Doll
06-27-2008, 11:52 AM
aww, it's ok. i know what you meant ;p. it's nothing super serious, more that my grandmother can be a very demanding attention seeking bitch and there is now 1 car for like....4 people, 1 of which doesn't even live with me. so i'm sort of stuck in my house constantly.

JohnnyNemesis
06-27-2008, 11:55 AM
I love love love the "in ur base, taking ur mens" tag. God, I love tags!

JoY
06-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Sam, sounds like a complicated situation, but thank god nothing too serious.

Ricky; actually, I don't get tags. what do they do & what are they for?

SkunkIt
06-27-2008, 01:29 PM
Can you take someone with you se we can have a Youtube video of you slapping this girl? I like Youtube videos.

Rag Doll
06-27-2008, 01:33 PM
1. I'm a legal adult, they're minors. I'd only verbally smack them.
2. I totally don't wanna end up like those cheerleaders that videotaped their assault on another girl. Moronic.

But I'll give details!

Vera
06-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Happy slapping vids are sick stuff. Ugh.

Don't have much to say about the topic itself, though. Sounds like Sunny and Iza have the right idea, though.

HeadAroundU
06-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Sam, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If he was gonna do something, he would have done it by now.
Or maybe he has already done it. "What the eye doesn’t see, the heart doesn’t grieve over." My brother's favourite motto. :D Also, "Never ever tell it to her!"

JoY
06-27-2008, 04:28 PM
funny, I once heard one that was something along the lines of; "alcohol's NOT an excuse. but it is a reason..."

Andy
06-27-2008, 04:31 PM
Or maybe he has already done it. "What the eye doesn’t see, the heart doesn’t grieve over." My brother's favourite motto. :D Also, "Never ever tell it to her!"

Haha. Way to make her feel better, HAU.

Rag Doll
06-27-2008, 04:39 PM
As I've said multiple times, cheating is not the issue, so that comment really meant nothing.

HeadAroundU
06-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Haha. Way to make her feel better, HAU.
She'll be fine, with all her tattoos giving her an unlimited amount of confidence. :d

JoY
06-27-2008, 04:42 PM
..I don't think I see the connection, besides maybe the tats being indirectly connected to the fact she's confident.

nieh
06-27-2008, 04:45 PM
She'll be fine, with all her tattoos giving her an unlimited amount of confidence. :d

Seriously, I'm starting to wonder about your whole obsession with tattoos now too. I'm not a super-huge fan of them myself (they can look very good but I'm not fond of the fact that they're permanent and that so many people get them just for the sake of getting them) but you make such a huge deal about them even when it's not the topic at hand.

Sidewinder
06-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Don't want to read 53 posts in this thread, but.

Sammie. Text me sometime. That is all.

Rag Doll
06-27-2008, 06:12 PM
PM me your number. Or text me.

Lodat225
06-29-2008, 04:49 PM
wow ...

JohnnyNemesis
06-29-2008, 09:01 PM
HAU's obsession with tattoos seriously creeps me out on an "I'm not even joking or being silly" level.

Little_Miss_1565
06-29-2008, 11:56 PM
Re: HAU and tattoos, Mota has of course said it all:

What, is being anti-tattoo like some sort of weird Slavic tradition that hasn't caught up to the 21st century? Like, you associate it with gypsies and forest trolls or are scared that it's a demonic rune that will bind your soul to a witch?

You're making yourself look like an idiot. Is it 2005 already?

HeadAroundU
06-30-2008, 05:21 PM
When I was a little baby-HAU, when Ixnay came out, my parents, huge offspring fans, tattooed the devil skeleton on my left and the angel skeleton on my right sexy tittie muscle. Then I grew up, started listening to serious music like AFI. I asked my parents what the fuck were they thinking!? Whatta garbage music! I went to laser my tattoo away. :cool:

Vera
07-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I had the exact same dilemma when Sam changed her sn from dexsgirl to Rag Doll.

I didn't go laser, though, so now it says "deusgirl" on my ass. I tell people it's a philosophical stance I have, stating that God is female.

Sunny
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
that made me lol way too hard. womyn goddess worship FTW ;D

Rag Doll
07-01-2008, 05:12 PM
I had the exact same dilemma when Sam changed her sn from dexsgirl to Rag Doll.

I didn't go laser, though, so now it says "deusgirl" on my ass. I tell people it's a philosophical stance I have, stating that God is female.

i love you. <3

i went in there the other night with him, as customers. i made a big fuss of being all, "ohmygod you are so hot, isn't he so HOT?! such a HOTTIE" to the cashier and blahblah. She gave me tons of dirty looks. He has work tomorrow, so we'll see if any of them say anything.

nieh
07-01-2008, 05:24 PM
It'd be funny if the cashier wasn't even one of the people hitting on him.

Rag Doll
07-01-2008, 05:43 PM
she is. it's all the high school girls and 2 of the college girls. she's one of the high school girls.

Little_Miss_1565
07-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Oh shit, I love it Sam. Love. It.

nieh
07-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Awesome. I bet you some of them are going to end up hitting on him even worse just to spite you now though. It should be fun to watch this escalate.

Jakebert
07-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes! This will surely escalate into violence!

Little_Miss_1565
07-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Even better -- HOT violence!

JoY
07-02-2008, 04:24 PM
too cool for school, srsly!!

I SO hope this has an effect & when it does, I so want to know what it is!!

Sanni, three words; you are brilliant. hahahahaha!