PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring in VENEZUELA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ricochet
10-24-2004, 08:15 PM
yeahhh only 3 day for the offspring concert in Caracas,Venezuela men,, thats fucking great,,,

RobinoZombie
10-25-2004, 08:17 AM
2 days :)

JJM
10-25-2004, 09:45 AM
2 fucking days man hehe.... i can't wait more....

JJM
10-26-2004, 06:44 PM
1 day... only one fucking day to the big day!!!

ricochet
10-26-2004, 09:37 PM
A Few Hours....

dowhatyouwant
10-26-2004, 10:25 PM
a few hours fuck i cant sleep!!!
ya no falta nada ke arrecho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJM
10-27-2004, 08:53 AM
yeah man... i couldn't sleep either... i'm going at poliedro parking lot at 3PM... and you??? anybody knows in which hotel are the guys sleeping?

JJM
10-27-2004, 09:48 PM
i'm arriving home.... the concert was the best show ever... my god i'm so tired hehe... but it was fuckin awesome... they tryed to speak in spanish and that was funny.... they played "hey oh.. let's go" of ramones after the rest...
i was close to get a pick... but a fucking girl picked up from the floor.. and broke it up with her teeth and half of the pick bring it to her sister... god i'm so angry hehe... :mad: one friend of mine get a pick from noddles and i was looking it.. and i kissed it hehe... it's soft yellow pick with the offspring logo... it was the best concert of my life... OFFSPRING RULES!!!!!!

vnzla_sh4dow
10-28-2004, 09:39 AM
men the concert was fucking AWesoME!!!! 1 day after and i cant feel my legs :( haha! The BEst concert Ever!!!! i hope they come back someday!!!

it was great when they tried to speak spanish, so cool!!!!!

The Offspring fucking RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJM
10-28-2004, 10:06 AM
1 day after and i cant feel my legs

hahaha me neither... with rain... thunders ans stuff... i have been there since 3PM until 11PM... i watched all the show... with greg k in front of me... :D :D

airfox
10-28-2004, 02:02 PM
I can summarize last night's concert with two words: KICK ASS!

Offspring's concert in Caracas was held on Poliedro Parking Lot during the night of October 27th, 2004. And what a concert it was! Add to that a great performance from local rockers Pixel and the last lunar eclipse from 2004 to make a really unique night.

The organization was pretty nice: there was a line but it moved really fast, the staff was directing the cars to the parking lot destined for the cars (opposed to the one being used for the concert), the bands got to the stage on time, etc. So, generally speaking the organization was pretty nice, contrary to the lack of promotion this concert got the previous weeks. For instance: the tickets were sold for only 2 to 3 weeks prior to the concert, it was never clear on the ads where the tickets were being sold, etc. A fellow concert-goer even told me some of his friends from other venezuelan cities found out about the concert the same day, ie, the 27th.

Another thing about the organization: IMHO the VIP Section sucked! I keep thinking that it's worthless to go to the VIP Section on a concert in Venezuela. The VIP Section was located on the back, at the left; meaning the order was: stage->general admission/punk hordes->gap->VIP Section. I think it's stupid having people pay more for a concert when they're getting such a crappy view. The only real "advantage" (and I quote it because I'm not so sure it's an advantage) are the chairs.

While we were waiting for the opening act, the organizers were playing on the speakers some pre-recorded music: several songs from Korn, a couple by Nirvana (and from Incesticide, not from the more comercial albums), one song by Metallica, Rammstein's new song, etc. The funny part here was that they even played Avril Lavigne's "Sk8er Boi"; I gotta admit I like that song, but when they played it there I said to myself "oh oh, the punks are gonna get mad and thrash the stage". Luckily the audience's protest was well behaved and the organizers understood quickly and didn't play the whole song.

Pixel got on stage around 8:00pm and they played 11 songs: 2 from their first album and 9 from their second (as expected). As usual, Pixel's frontman Pablo Dagnino, showed why he's one of the best show-men in Venezuela's rock scene. Also, the rest of the band played great and very profesionally.

Pixel played: (album name in parenthesys)

- poco (Pixel)
- tan cerca (Pixel)
- horas muertas (Invitame)
- imaginate (Invitame)
- flores (Invitame)
- viernes (Invitame)
- el recibo (Invitame)
- invitame (Invitame)
- el fugitivo (Invitame)
- 5 minutos (Invitame)
- lejos de ti (Invitame)

The best songs were "poco", "flores", "el recibo", "invitame" y "5 minutos" IMHO. Really great songs and great played!

It was also great when Pablo reminded the audience at the begining of Pixel's set that there was a lunar eclipse going on. He said: "y que me dicen de la lunaaaa", which roughly translates into "and what do you say about the moon" :D

I was surprised to see some parts of the audience getting into Pixel's act, being such a young crowd (generally speaking) after all. Sadly, the only negative point on the WHOLE NIGHT occured during Pixel's set. A bunch of "neopunk" and "nu metal" kids were shouting profanities, gesturing the finger and even throwing plastic bottles at Pixel. I couldn't believe such disrespect for one of our own bands! It was a disrespect for a Venezuelan band who happen to be VERY GOOD musicians, and a disrespect to a guy who's been on Venezuela's punk scene for almost 20 years. When much of those kids didn't even know how to read and write and even some weren't born yet, Pixel's frontman was the frontman for Venezuelan band Sentimiento Muerto, and part of an underground punk movement that existed as early as 1982. Sentimiento Muerto played as early as 1986. A real shame if you ask me. I want my venezuelan audiences to be better behaved.

Pixel took it easy, and when they thanked the audience, they even thanked the dumbass who threw the plastic bottle.

During the intermission between Pixel and The Offspring, the organizers played some pre-recorded music again, but this time it wasn't directed to the "neopunk" and "nu metal" kids, but to us old schoolers. All the songs played were from The Clash :cool:

Then it came Offspring's turn. They played 20 songs from their last 5 albums, and also a cover by the Ramones. They didn't play songs from any of their first two albums "Self Titled" and "Ignition", but I guess that was expected. Those two albums were released via an indy label, and I don't think were distributed to Venezuela. I remember I bought both "Self Titled" and "Ignition" on a trip to the U.S. I would've loved if they had played "Beheaded" from the first album and "Session" and "LAPD" from "Ignition" though.

The 20 songs played by The Offspring were as follows: 7 from Splinter, 6 from Americana, 4 from Smash, 2 from Ixnay on the Hombre and 1 from Conspiracy of One. They were played as follows: (album name in parenthesys)

1) Neocon (Splinter)
2) The Noose (Splinter)
3) All I Want (Ixnay on the Hombre)
4) Come out and play (Smash)
5) Long way home (Splinter)
6) Hit That (Splinter)
7) Gone Away (Ixnay on the Hombre)
8) Worst hangover ever (Splinter)
9) Have you ever (Americana)
10) Bad Habit (Smash) (*)
11) Gotta get away (Smash)
12) Want you bad (Conspiracy of One)
13) Da Hui (Splinter)
14) Why don't you get a job (Americana)
15) Americana (Americana)
16) Staring at the Sun (Americana)
17) The Kids aren't allright (Americana)
18) Pretty Fly (for a white guy) (Americana)

Encore:
19) Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones' cover)
20) (Can't get my) Head around you (Splinter)
21) Self Esteem (Smash)

(*) I'm not sure if Bad Habit was song number 10 or numer 13.

This setlist was almost the same as the one played on Sao Paulo, but with the following differences: the order of the songs was changed and "Walla Walla" wasn't played on Caracas.

As expected, the crowd went wild during Offspring's set!

Something unexpected on my part was that I had thought that being Offspring a punk band, their songs played live would be faster, like in Ramones' "It's Alive". However it wasn't the case. The songs sounded like in the albums! It sounded perfect!

Dexter and Noodles even had a couple of conversations with the audience. The first one was in spanish and it was hilarious: "habla español" "si hablo español" "entonces hable español" "Venezuela es muy bonita". (Kinda like: "speak spanish" "yes I do" "then speak in spanish" "Venezuela is very pretty") :)

The second conversation was in english, and they asked how many times before had they come to Venezuela ... "what?! this is our first time ever in Venezuela?! What the hell were we thinking! We shoulda come sooner!"

The concert "ended" with "Pretty Fly", and as expected the audience began calling the band for more: "offspring! offspring!". What made this plea different from other concerts I've been to, was that the audience began singing the very begining from "Self Esteem" ... I knew that song was going to be used to close the concert, but I think it would've been cool if Offspring had came in at that time and played "Self Esteem" to shake things up a bit.

The best songs in my opinion were "da hui", "bad habit", "all I want", "hit that", "gone away", "want you bad", "americana", "blitzkrieg bop" and "self esteem". I would've loved if they had played more songs from Smash and Ixnay on the Hombre, "genocide", "change the world", "meaning of life" and "mota" in particular, but the concert was great anyway! I had never jumped so much at a rock concert like I did last night! Truly KICK ASS!

-airfox

alfequilu
10-28-2004, 08:34 PM
airfox had said everything about the whole show, I really like the show, that much that i thougth that offspring juts played 15 songs but they played 21!!! i really wanted more!!! they didnt play Original Prankster! why?? i dont know!.... the thing is that the show was Great!! the peolple like it and there was a good organization... im watting for pics of Caracas´s show on the web site! (if u have some please tell me!!!)

see ya friends!!

Funky-Munky
10-28-2004, 08:48 PM
me too me wanty also

AlbusNappe
10-29-2004, 09:29 AM
Dudes, you gatta admit it has been the best show in Caracas Ever, I mean, the moon eclipsing, While they were playing "want you bad", but its a petty they didnt play "original prankster" that woulded be fuckin great.

Venezuela loves you guys, come again...and again... and again....

RobinoZombie
10-29-2004, 10:31 AM
Seriously Hit that sounds Amazing live, especialy At leeds festival
fucken amazing
The new stuff sounds better live...ye olde dont
but still it sounds good, exept for "gotta get away"
but the new stuff sounds better

WilloW
10-29-2004, 10:08 PM
undefinedundefined Well first i wanna' say that the concert was AWESOME!!!! they played really good and sounded as the real album! i've read this and Airfox did'nt miss any point or moment of the concerT! :) and its true! they shall played faster! but its ok! it was GREAT, thx 4 coming to Vzla and we'll be waiting for ur next play here! estuvo EXCELENTE!! =) the best concert in my life!

WilloW
10-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Oh and i cant wait for the pics of ccs!!!!! if some 1 got some of them pliz email me!!!!! maurcel182@hot.... =)

RonWelty
10-30-2004, 08:59 AM
this show was recorded and will be released in a illegal dvd ..pls ..someone buy or download it and share :D

WilloW
10-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Shit si eso es en serio pues MAIL ME!!! maurcell182@hotmail.com !

yavannah
10-30-2004, 11:51 AM
OH MY GOD! it was the greatest concert EVER!!!!

I went to the red hot chili peppers concert here and this was better by way!!!!!!!
The lights were great, they played AWESOMLY GREAT :eek: (i have no idea if that's well written) Pixel also played great and i think that the guy that trow the bottle to the singer should get kick 'cause pixel is a great band. It was really funny when they started to play skater boy from avril... i was like: "oh oh...".
I didn't realize that they played 21 songs! i thought that they played like 12... DAMM THEY SHOULD PLAYED MORE! i wanted to hear more.
For me: THE BEST CONCERT EVER DONE HERE! or at least the better one that i've been into. I hope to see them again here.
The moon really made a great job.... it made the show even better.

MY CONGRATULATIONS TO OFFSPRING!! i hope to see them here again soon :D :D :p

PS: SI ES CIERTO LO DEL DVD MANDENME UN CORREO A blinkadri@hotmail.com!! IF ITS TRUE THE THING ABOUT THE CONCERT ON DVD / CD EMAIL ME

RonWelty
10-30-2004, 12:09 PM
i said , it´s true goddamnit ...fuck u ...of course it´s true !

tyko11us
10-30-2004, 01:38 PM
:D :) Hello, this is my first post. Well I just wanna say that the Offspring concert it was the best concert of this couple of years. All the song were played REALLY REALLY GOOD. I had a great position on the "General ground". Every song they play I enjoy it (Sorry for my english it's very poor) jeje, well I hope the come back soon. ok yeah yeah yeah yeah, MAN I was jumping like a I don't know. All I want, I love that song, and Americana too, ( :D demasiado buenas esas canciones) and of course the other ones. I hope some day when the come back play Walla Walla and Mota. Well I'm very happy with the concert. I don't know how to say this: <No me quejo para nada, el concierto estuvo BUENISIMO>!!!! well Thanx! Offspring to come... I hope you come BACK to VENEZUELA!!!!
It was very funny when the talk in spanish I really laught!!! jeje Yo hablo español!! COOL !!! well bye

Berserker
10-30-2004, 05:11 PM
I agree with all of you, that gig was the best performed here in venezuela in a couple (i mean a couple !!!) of years. Everything was top notch: the organization, the performance, even the moon :eek: ! It was great when they played The Ramones (I didnt saw that coming guys ;) ). It feeled a little short, but hey they played 22 songs with two or three days of rest from their previous concert on Brazil !!! Pixel was good, and the guy who threw the bottle should get kicked, we have to support our bands guys ... Besides that it was the best concert i have assisted in my whole life !!!!!

P.D. I really think they will eventually come back, u can really sense their excitement to that specific gig in the Journal Atom wrote, the journals from the brazilian concerts are not that hyped ... and what he said about the ppl and he even used the word EPIC !!!!!!!! please guys come back we loved you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-30-2004, 05:45 PM
You guys was there??? heheh.
I was there at 12:32AM hehehe i can`t feel anything that was really fucking amazing i will like to see it again :( .
Someone told me that pennywise will be come here too that`s Truth? jeez what`s happened in Venezuela all the best bands come here lol.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-30-2004, 05:49 PM
I agree with all of you, that gig was the best performed here in venezuela in a couple (i mean a couple !!!) of years. Everything was top notch: the organization, the performance, even the moon :eek: ! It was great when they played The Ramones (I didnt saw that coming guys ;) ). It feeled a little short, but hey they played 22 songs with two or three days of rest from their previous concert on Brazil !!! Pixel was good, and the guy who threw the bottle should get kicked, we have to support our bands guys ... Besides that it was the best concert i have assisted in my whole life !!!!!

P.D. I really think they will eventually come back, u can really sense their excitement to that specific gig in the Journal Atom wrote, the journals from the brazilian concerts are not that hyped ... and what he said about the ppl and he even used the word EPIC !!!!!!!! please guys come back we loved you !!!!!!!!!!!!.
yeah that`s truth Atom said some words to the venezuela peoples and not to brazil and the comments we can feel that maybe if the life leave them can come here again someday we`ll hope that ;)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
10-30-2004, 05:53 PM
The Offspring we want to let you know that if you wanna come here someday please come back anytime you want and i will go to all toy rs concerts i will buy my soda and wait for yours i have my first POST of Atom i`d never had one:( cause i´d never find one:( please come again and please stay more time talking with us in others concerts you guys talk all the night :(

WilloW
10-30-2004, 07:21 PM
Well i heard that Blink 182 will come in february! and i would like to know if is true that Pennywise is coming!....that would be AWESOME!! and we hope the u gays! OFFSPRING come again soon!!! :D :D :D

MirandaV
10-31-2004, 08:07 AM
He Venezuela, family of me from holland went to Venezuela and are running a hotel.

windom
10-31-2004, 04:58 PM
[...]The 20 songs played by The Offspring were as follows: 7 from Splinter, 6 from Americana, 4 from Smash, 2 from Ixnay on the Hombre and 1 from Conspiracy of One. They were played as follows: (album name in parenthesys)

1) Neocon (Splinter)
2) The Noose (Splinter)
3) All I Want (Ixnay on the Hombre)
4) Come out and play (Smash)
5) Long way home (Splinter)
6) Hit That (Splinter)
7) Gone Away (Ixnay on the Hombre)
8) Worst hangover ever (Splinter)
9) Have you ever (Americana)
10) Bad Habit (Smash) (*)
11) Gotta get away (Smash)
12) Want you bad (Conspiracy of One)
13) Da Hui (Splinter)
14) Why don't you get a job (Americana)
15) Americana (Americana)
16) Staring at the Sun (Americana)
17) The Kids aren't allright (Americana)
18) Pretty Fly (for a white guy) (Americana)

Encore:
19) Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones' cover)
20) (Can't get my) Head around you (Splinter)
21) Self Esteem (Smash)

(*) I'm not sure if Bad Habit was song number 10 or numer 13.

This setlist was almost the same as the one played on Sao Paulo, but with the following differences: the order of the songs was changed and "Walla Walla" wasn't played on Caracas.

As expected, the crowd went wild during Offspring's set!
[...]
It was the same songs order played here in the Bogotá concert (where I was), and here tbe 10th song was "Bad Habit", so it probably was also the 10th song played in Caracas.

¿Didn't the band played in Caracas "Spare Me The Details" as the 12th song as occurred here in Bogotá (between "Gotta Get Away" and "Want You Bad")? You just add this song to your list and you'll get the same order (including the fake goodbye after "Pretty Fly") of the songs played in Bogotá (where the band played a total of 22 songs).

WilloW
10-31-2004, 05:25 PM
Pple' there's a few pics already on the web at www.sinflash.com, just look for the offspring reporting...! :D

yavannah
10-31-2004, 05:55 PM
Offspring Should Come Back

WilloW
10-31-2004, 07:02 PM
They HAVE to come back! :)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-01-2004, 06:56 AM
we hope that..!!!!!
They must come back cuz they played here just like they wanted.
Hey thanks for the pics it`s really cool to have a view of the others persons hehe my cam was broken when a fucker kick me. but im fine :D

WilloW
11-01-2004, 09:59 AM
oh your welcome..=)! YA ERA HORA DE KE SAKARAN LAS FOTOS jajaj!! so, how did u bring the cam into the concert!! where did u hide it ??!!! yo iba acomprar una desechable pero no joda!!! me dijeron q no me la iban adjar pasr..! :mad:

vnzla_sh4dow
11-01-2004, 10:35 AM
It´s was easy to bring the cam... It was like bringing the cel phone!
Anyone knows if there is a video or something???? I want to see videos!! -cry! haha

WilloW
11-01-2004, 01:25 PM
Shit i shall bring the cam !!! :mad: WEno pa la proxima ..:)!! hey who have videos or at least knows something about that!!...?? :)

airfox
11-01-2004, 01:48 PM
¿Didn't the band played in Caracas "Spare Me The Details" as the 12th song as occurred here in Bogotá (between "Gotta Get Away" and "Want You Bad")? You just add this song to your list and you'll get the same order (including the fake goodbye after "Pretty Fly") of the songs played in Bogotá (where the band played a total of 22 songs).

Nope. They didn't play "Spare me the details". You guys got lucky there in Bogota, you got one extra song. ;)

-airfox

airfox
11-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Pple' there's a few pics already on the web at www.sinflash.com, just look for the offspring reporting...! :D

Hehe. Sinflash reports The Offspring played "Walla Walla" which they didn't. I'd remember because I was with a friend who hates "Walla Walla" and had Offspring played it, I'd made fun of him.

They also report that Offspring played a song called "Ska". WTF?

Photos are nice though.

-airfox

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Hehe. Sinflash reports The Offspring played "Walla Walla" which they didn't. I'd remember because I was with a friend who hates "Walla Walla" and had Offspring played it, I'd made fun of him.

They also report that Offspring played a song called "Ska". WTF?

Photos are nice though.

-airfox
maybe was a mistake from somebody cuz thename wil be the kids aren`t alright i heared something about it

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Hey Guys here are some videos from Offspring`s concert in Brazil i`ll be waiting for the caracas videos LOL.
here the Link CLICK PARA BAJAR LOS VIDEOS (http://www.theoffspring.info/downloads/online.html)

WilloW
11-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Shit i hope the ccs videos come soon!!! thx for those vids Vzln Nightmare..!

alfequilu
11-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Nope. They didn't play "Spare me the details". You guys got lucky there in Bogota, you got one extra song. ;)

-airfox

yeah they didnt play "Spare me the details" witch is my favorite song of the new album... Q cagada!!!.... i want to say that the show really dont get to much ad :mad: .... too friends of mine didnt go cause they notice later.... mucha gente se quedo con las ganas de ir!.... bueno pero yo si fui!!! :cool:
me gustaria q offspring viniera de nuevo en un evento tipo ccs pop festival junto con grupos como green day y penny...

vnzla_sh4dow
11-03-2004, 09:59 AM
yeah they didnt play "Spare me the details" witch is my favorite song of the new album... Q cagada!!!.... i want to say that the show really dont get to much ad :mad: .... too friends of mine didnt go cause they notice later.... mucha gente se quedo con las ganas de ir!.... bueno pero yo si fui!!! :cool:
me gustaria q offspring viniera de nuevo en un evento tipo ccs pop festival junto con grupos como green day y penny...

the concert had almost no ads, in the radio they put to the air the publicity 1 week before the concert ... and apart they treated badly those of the press and did not allow them to take photos or videos so the press said bad things of the concert! =/
the next time (if there is a "next" one) they should make better publicity, of course smirnoff paid $120.000 so they really didnt need any more money! hehe

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Shit i hope the ccs videos come soon!!! thx for those vids Vzln Nightmare..!
u``re welcome :p if i can tell ya more i will do it

AlbusNappe
11-03-2004, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=yavannah]OH MY GOD! it was the greatest concert EVER!!!!

Well Pixel did what they could but i really thing they suck!!! even sonica would do a better job... really.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Don`t tell shit about Pixel they played very good and we can`t expected more than that they played really hard.
Why the ppl here talk shit about all nationals bands? we most give them our best .
No more words. bye.

vnzla_sh4dow
11-03-2004, 06:08 PM
Don`t tell shit about Pixel they played very good and we can`t expected more than that they played really hard.
Why the ppl here talk shit about all nationals bands? we most give them our best .
No more words. bye.

Yeah i agree with u bro, they played really well, only a few problems with the sound but that wasn´t their fault!
And those ppl who were throwing shits to them are dumbshits, enjoy the music and w8 4 the offspring that´s it! :P

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-04-2004, 03:05 PM
yeah men finally someone wih me hehe.
We most give them our best is our national band.
The Offspring is my life but our national band is great too.;) thanks men bye.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-06-2004, 11:17 AM
hey what`s happened none posted here sniff :(

vnzla_sh4dow
11-06-2004, 11:43 AM
only u and me bro *cry*

WilloW
11-06-2004, 07:07 PM
Hey this forum its getting abandoned!.......:'( :mad:

vnzla_sh4dow
11-06-2004, 08:56 PM
only this post!

alfequilu
11-07-2004, 08:42 PM
only this post!

how many pp u think went to the show?... 15 thousand??? less or more?

vnzla_sh4dow
11-07-2004, 10:06 PM
i really don´t have idea... I´m bad with that kind of calculations...

and i was really close to the stage so i couldn´t see the people behind!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-08-2004, 09:47 AM
i really don´t have idea... I´m bad with that kind of calculations...

and i was really close to the stage so i couldn´t see the people behind!
me too.
there`s too much peoples there manyyyyy peoples and some olds men`s and woman`s i see a girl that have a pretty ncie eyes jeez i want to know where she live lol.
The beer was really expensitve almost 1.000bs what the fuck they think??? .
con razon no habian borrachos alli hehe.

airfox
11-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Well Pixel did what they could but i really thing they suck!!! even sonica would do a better job... really.

Well, I think you have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm sure Sonica would agree with me. But that's just my opinion.

-airfox

MerL!n
11-08-2004, 03:32 PM
MAYBE 2000 OR 4000 BUT NEVER 15000PPL. AND THERE WAS NO BEER ONLY SMIRNOF AND THAT SUKS.BUT THERE WAS ALOT OF WEED :p .

WilloW
11-08-2004, 03:46 PM
MeRl!n tu eres el amigo de LuisMe ?!?!..u went to the concert...!? :O

alfequilu
11-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Yo he ido a toques de candy 66 donde han ido aprox 3,000 personas.. y creeme q eran menos de la mitad de los q habia en el concierto....Yo tambien pienso q 15,000 no habia pero creo q la cantidad real estubo entre 8 y 10 mil personas.... duplica o triplica la gente q habia en el concierto esa noche y comparalas con la q asistieron al ccs pop festival 2002 el las q supuestamente asistieron promedio 30 mil....

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-09-2004, 10:38 AM
yeah there was a sellsman with beer .
para ser exactos y en español castellanito habia un carajo vendiendo cervezas afuera a 1.000bs no adentro o es qeu en algun momento mencione adentro?? nop solo leanse de neuvo el post saludos.

WilloW
11-12-2004, 05:20 PM
No abandonen el foro.....¬¬! =)

Inuyasha
11-12-2004, 05:51 PM
d acuerdo, no abandonaremos el foro xDD

WilloW
11-12-2004, 08:17 PM
jejejej ...!

alfequilu
11-12-2004, 08:51 PM
does anybody like pulley? pulley is a punk band from usa that is comming to Vzla....

WilloW
11-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Yes i like them! actually....they already came, a year ago i think....! i did'nt go ....! but if they are coming again i hope i can go!...how do u know that they r coming??

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-15-2004, 07:21 AM
does anybody like pulley? pulley is a punk band from usa that is comming to Vzla....
They will come here?? when?

TomaTuTomate
11-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Oh yeah! they're coming, December 10 on Valencia and December 12 en Caracas! i think that the price is gonna be 20.000bs

I went the last time they came and I must say that it was AWESOME! but EL ARROLLITO is to small, when pulley came to stage i almost got kill :eek: but i had a great time

Did any of you guys went to see Belvedere in okupa bar? I even enjoyed Belvedere more than Pulley! that was a destrucctive concert :D

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the information.
I will go wiiiiiiii :p

TomaTuTomate
11-16-2004, 06:58 PM
You're welcome, see you there dude :cool:

alfequilu
11-16-2004, 07:46 PM
If u wanna be update with music events here in Venezuela you can go to www.oidossucios.com or www.musica.com.ve those websites are pretty good.

Ill nino is coming to Venezuela too on December.

WilloW
11-17-2004, 04:44 PM
=O great but i can't find the place where Pulley is gonna play here in ccs......! ¬¬ PLIZ HELP ME PIEDAD!! XD....en serio!

WilloW
11-17-2004, 04:53 PM
no ya vi! es en el Arroyito! no habia visto bien la noticia en musica.com.ve ..... :D

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-22-2004, 07:33 AM
ya nadie escribe aqui nojoda qeu paso con lso venezolanos???? que vaina tan arrecha se van pal coño una evz pasada la verga del concierto :mad:

TomaTuTomate
11-22-2004, 08:16 AM
bueno yo estoy aqui.... pero no voy a hablar solo :eek:

WilloW
11-22-2004, 11:04 AM
si no joda no abandonen esto! yo tmb sigo aki =)!

Inuyasha
11-22-2004, 01:10 PM
yo ando por todo el foro o_O no solo aqui, ademas casi nunk postean aca ni modo q me ponga a hablar sola xD

Da Hui Fatum
11-22-2004, 02:20 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......el concierto fue lo maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimoooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....y asust a un mariguaneroooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....se cumplio la profesiaaaaaaa buhahahahahahahhahahaj......

Inuyasha
11-22-2004, 02:22 PM
si si un cafecito xD

calmate fatum o.o
vas a terminar asustando a la gente d aqui tmb como al marihuanero xD

Da Hui Fatum
11-22-2004, 02:24 PM
jjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajja jajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajaj ajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajj ajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjaja jajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaj ajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajaja jjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajja jajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajaj ajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajj ajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjaja jjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajja jajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajaj ajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajaja jajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajaj ajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajaja jajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajaj jajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjaj ajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajaja jjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajja jajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajaj ajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaja jajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajaj jajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjaj ajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajaja jjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajja jajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajaj jajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjaj ajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajaja jajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajaj ajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajaja jajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajaj ajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajj ajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjaja jajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajaj jajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjaj ajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajaja jajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajaj ajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajj ajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjaja jajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajaj jajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjaj ajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajj ajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjaja jajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajaj ajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajaja jajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajaj ajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajaja jjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajja jajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajaj ajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajj ajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjaja jajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaj ajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajaja jjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajja jajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajaj ajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajj ajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjaja jjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajja jajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajaj ajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajaja jajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajaj ajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajaja jajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajaj jajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjaj ajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajaja jjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajja jajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajaj ajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaja jajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajaj jajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjaj ajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajaja jjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajja jajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajaj jajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjaj ajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajaja jajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajaj ajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajaja jajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajaj ajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajj ajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjaja jajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajaj jajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjaj ajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajaja jajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajaj ajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajj ajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjaja jajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajaj jajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjaj ajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajj ajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjaja jajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajaj ajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajaja jajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajaj ajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajaja jjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajja jajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajaj ajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajj ajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjaja jajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaj ajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajaja jjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajja jajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajaj ajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajj ajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjaja jjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajja jajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajaj ajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajaja jajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajaj jajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjaj ajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajaja jjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajja jajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajaj ajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajaja jajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajaj jajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjaj ajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajaja jjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajja jajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajaj jajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjaj ajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajaja jajajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajaj ajajajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajaja jajajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajaj ajjajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajj ajajajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjaja jajjajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajaj jajajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjaj ajajajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajaja jajajjajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajajjajajajaj ajjajajajja...sih sih un cafecitoah!

Inuyasha
11-22-2004, 02:25 PM
o.oU

am quien eres?

no t conosco lalalalalala(8)

Da Hui Fatum
11-22-2004, 02:29 PM
claro, claro.....ya lo se....t stoy haciendo pasar pena....penc q ya t habias acostumbrado

Inuyasha
11-22-2004, 02:31 PM
de hecho si, solo q queria fastidiarte =P

WilloW
11-22-2004, 07:44 PM
ya c dieron cuenta d ke este post ya lleva mas de 1600 vistas...:)! jeje no abandoneN!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-23-2004, 04:11 PM
nojoda nunca hablan y cuando lo hace fatum solo spamea :S :confused:

Inuyasha
11-23-2004, 06:21 PM
hey! deja a fatum!!!! dont mess with the...fatum? jajajajajajajajajajaja
q tiene d malo en spamear?
d todos modos ni hablan aqui, so.... -__-'

TomaTuTomate
11-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Joder... yo no asuste a nadie :confused:

Pero bueno, esas cosas pasan, algunas veces asustas a los marihuaneros otras veces no...

y si cada vez somos mas... SOMOS MAS! SOMOS MAS!

WilloW
11-24-2004, 07:57 PM
o.O!!........! esta mierda no deja postear almenos q tngas 10 letras no sabia ..o.O!!! xD

TomaTuTomate
11-24-2004, 09:13 PM
10 letras donde? :confused:

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-25-2004, 07:21 AM
jejeje a eso se le llama estar ladillado efectivamente no te dejan posetar si no tienes escrito al menos 10 caracteres jeje hasta aqui nos obligan a hacer algo que no queremos:P :eek:

TomaTuTomate
11-25-2004, 08:23 AM
debe ser como un modo de hacernos superar en la vida :D

si no tienes mas de 9, no eres nada (igual que en la universidad :mad: ).....

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-30-2004, 10:19 AM
debe ser como un modo de hacernos superar en la vida :D

si no tienes mas de 9, no eres nada (igual que en la universidad :mad: ).....
jajajaja pues es cierto pero en otro tema veo que no muchos venezolanos se quedaron en el foro al menos en este topic solo vieron su concierto qeu tanto añoraban y ya ta dejemos esto aca que mas queda:S señores por ke sniff :(

TomaTuTomate
11-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Bueno, pero Venezolanos que somos podemos hacer bulla no importa cuantos seamos!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Trip Boy
11-30-2004, 10:46 PM
The 10th chapter deals with the legends in the Egyptian mythology. Some of the main findings of Dwivedi are (a) pyramids are not solid structures just as mountains. They derive strength from the space (akash) element and if they are based on geometrical and vaastu principles they have more beneficial effects; (b) The energy of pyramids is spread over all four sides in the underground portion and it moves upward and then to the topmost points (conical place); (c) If a duly sanctified sri yantra is placed underneath a pyramid for some time and then kept in a safe or a cash box it brings luck; (d) Pyramids made of paper and plastic are devoid of chetan shakti (vital force and hence ineffective; gold, silver, copper, brass and all alloys are suitable for their making but not iron and aluminium. When one pyramid is placed upon the other, its energy is enhanced; (b) While putting a copper utensil or a jug of water, one pyramid should be above it and one below. Place wood underneath the utensil as well as the pyramid to act as a non-conductor of electricity; (c) Pyramid charged water or milk should be ingested two hours before meals. If the water is sanctified by the chanting of mantras like Maha Mritunjay mantra, it becomes potent; (d) If one sits in a lotus posture inside a pyramid, one can have better concentration and spiritual powers; (e) There is a close proximity between Hindu mythology and Egyptian mythology and rituals. "The Book of Dead" and Garuda Purana are similar. Both are recited at the time of death. Their gods and goddesses are also similar.

TAVO
12-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Epa Gente!! hagan click aqui: www.FreeWebs.com/TAVOsite/
Y pidan su CD (Audio CD) de THE OFFSPRING en CARACAS
capturado en VIVO el 27 de Octubre en su UNICA presentacion en Venezuela.
En el site encontraran toda la informacion que necesitan, y envien un mail a: HardRockRules@Hoytmail.com

En el site encontraran toda la informacion que necesitan, y envien un mail a: HardRockRules@Hoytmail.com

Inuyasha
12-13-2004, 12:47 PM
wow.....
definitivamente este tema esta muriendo xDDD

WilloW
12-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Noooooo esto nunk morira =) si gente ladillada como yo sigue posteando esto, el Thread no pasara a la segunda pagina y seguira con vida jajja =) :p

Inuyasha
12-13-2004, 04:55 PM
jajajajaja pues si, solo hay q esperar a q mas gente ladillada como tu llegue xD!!

WilloW
12-13-2004, 04:56 PM
jajajaja cualkiera cae q tu no lo estas xD!!

Inuyasha
12-13-2004, 05:07 PM
yo?? ladilla??? para nada :rolleyes: xDDDDD

TomaTuTomate
12-13-2004, 08:43 PM
yo si estoy ladillado

WilloW
12-14-2004, 05:37 PM
juju me too xD :)

Inuyasha
12-14-2004, 05:55 PM
eh!!! tngo 300 post wi XD

WilloW
12-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Jajajajja mierda!! q tanto escribees xD! yo apenas 36 ...:'(

Inuyasha
12-14-2004, 06:56 PM
xD!! en otros temas o.o
el ocio ayuda aveces xDDD

TomaTuTomate
12-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Yo estoy ocioso

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-15-2004, 07:35 AM
meirda que ladillado son uds jejejje.
Tenia tiempo sin entrar al foro y veo que estan dejando morir el topic joda, de paso me cagaron la pc con ese warm y que concierto de offspring:P bueh formatear xD

WilloW
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Mariko eso no es un Warm, asi ke no t vayas d pajuo formateando la pc....., el chamo solo escribio mal la pagina...., yo hable con el y me la mando bien..... escribele al email si kieres.... :) y si estamos realmente ladillados, y NO estamos djando morir el foro!! porke krees q no ha pasado a la segunda pagina d threads y c mantiene en la primera xD

Inuyasha
12-15-2004, 06:29 PM
aunq stuvo por varios dias en la 2 pag :rolleyes:
pero bueno...eso no cuenta xDDD
stoy ladillada...q novedad =__=

WilloW
12-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Jajjaja si.........o.O! d donde eres inquyasa <--- o_0! me da ladilla darle "atras" pa ver tu nombre jejej =)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-15-2004, 07:14 PM
upa eso si sono feo jejeejee.
pero coloquen el link de la paginita bien por que a mi me salio con errorsito y casualmete tuve un peo con la pc ademas ya pa ke si ya formatee xDDD

Inuyasha
12-16-2004, 05:48 AM
xDDD
flojo q t cuesta darle "atras", ahora a mi me da ladilla escribir xD!!!!
como q d donde soy o.o ahi sale, d caracas obviament >.>
xD!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-16-2004, 12:32 PM
no es flojera fea:P sino que el link is broken :(

WilloW
12-17-2004, 04:37 PM
ya paso un dia y dejan d escribir ..¬¬ ESCRIBAN =) jejej ladillados =) :D

Inuyasha
12-17-2004, 08:02 PM
eh!!!! escribamos!! xDD dios....muero d aburrimiento x_x

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-18-2004, 10:11 AM
joda ke no hay nada weno que este pasando en las ciudades venezolanas?????? por aca hicieron un concierto tributo a bad religion xDDDD estuvo weno xDDD

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:21 AM
yo ando encerrada en mi casa como siempre y con la cuestion de mi mama haciendo las hallacas no me lleve a ningun lado xDDDD

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:27 AM
xD q ladilla ........¬¬
:cool:

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:31 AM
o.o
seeeeh y como q Venezuelan_Nightmare tmb anda ladillado, le dio un ataq de post y posteo en varios topics en General Offspring Discussion xD!!!!

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Jajajaj xD! si lo c! siempre q entro al foro en cada thread sale q el ultimo post fue de Venezuelan_Nightmare xD!

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:35 AM
xD!!! si horita me meti y la gran mayoria era de el o__o
se emociono posteando xDDD

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Siempre esta emocionado posteando ...................o_0

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:36 AM
si sigue asi me ganara en post >__>
xDDD quiero llegar a mil xD!!!

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:38 AM
O.O!! yo kiero llegar a 100 xD!!! soy un no0bie !!! XD!!

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:39 AM
jajajajaja xDDD apenas a 100 xD

.....quiero un helado >.>

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:40 AM
o.O! yo kiero pollo Arturos.....:'( xDDD

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:43 AM
yo fui el sabado pasado xD! por el cumpleaños d una amiga o_o

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:46 AM
o.o t nvidio xD

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:48 AM
tngo ganas de jugar mario o.o
el viejito de super nintendo xD!!!

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:49 AM
o.o!! bajalo...:P hay emuladores por ahi con los q puedes jugar mario
=)

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:53 AM
o.o
donde? xDD yo quiero o.o

WilloW
12-18-2004, 11:57 AM
noc.... solo c ke c puede bajar xDD =) = )

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 11:58 AM
plop! x_x

xDD todo el mundo sabe eso a menos q nunk en su vida alla usado una compu o_o

WilloW
12-18-2004, 12:02 PM
no entendi ...o.!

Inuyasha
12-18-2004, 12:04 PM
xD!! no importa =P
n fin estoy buscando uno o.o

WilloW
12-18-2004, 07:40 PM
verga akbo d leer el mismo post q no habia entendido hace 7 horas y ahora si lo capte xD!!!!!! lo habia leido rapido juj =)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 09:16 AM
coño entiendame kiero llegar a 1000 sniff nunca me entienden ando como droopy en todos los post xDDD ademas da ladilla ver como tijs tiene ese verguero de post nawebona no tiene trabajo ni nada jejejejje.
el link para bajarse emuladores buenos es www.emulrayden.net www.romnation.net son dos buenas paginas de roms de snes, nes, n64,neogeo se imaginaran que me la paso tambien jugando emuladores xDDDD y uds dos se hacen post a costillas de hablar como si fuera msn ¬¬ pero via post :D

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 09:17 AM
www.emurayden.net es la vaina xDDD me ekivoke no edito para poner el post de gratis xDDD.

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 10:10 AM
bueno tu tecnica es de postear como loco, la nuestra de hablar como msn xD!!!!!!

gracias por las pag, a ver si con eso me quito el aburrimiento xDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 01:27 PM
no joda para mi llegar a 1000 es una travesia xD!! con apenas 50 posts mi meta sera lelgar a 100 xD y luego crecer mi meta jajjaja! :rolleyes:

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 01:28 PM
jajajajajaj bueno si seguimos hablado como si estuvieramos en MSN quizas algun dia llegues a 100, yo quiero llegar a mi 1.000 xDDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 01:34 PM
xDDD d pana........o_0

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 01:57 PM
si te poens a ver bien posteo como es jejejje otra vaina es que me emto de safrico pero ponte a ver hablo con lo que esta en el thread xDDDD :D envidiosa ajjaj mentira ale es bromaxDDDD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:01 PM
no soy envidiosa .__., xDDD
si ya c q hablas segun el tema, tampoco estoy diciendo q dices lo primero q te pase por la mente xD!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:07 PM
no soy envidiosa .__., xDDD
si ya c q hablas segun el tema, tampoco estoy diciendo q dices lo primero q te pase por la mente xD!!!!
es exactamente lo que iba yo a decir ¬¬

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:12 PM
xD!! bueno...n todo caso voy ganando :D
pero al paso q vas no me extrañaria q derepente tuvieras mas post q yo xD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:14 PM
JAJAJJAAJAJ nice...
Coño no te creas uno tine que sudar que jode ademas em la paso jugando ultima online por que me da ladilla andar en el post en la seccion politics andan ladillados ejjeje te recomiendo leete el que puso willow jajja.

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:23 PM
jajajajaja ta gueno xDD ya lo revise xDD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:35 PM
bueno esta depinga pero seguro algunos americanos se pican por ali sale uno y se pico y qe no es politica pero tecnicamente si lo es

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:42 PM
seeh ya lo vi
Chavez= presidente de vzla= politik
xDDD
c podria decir q si es politica xDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 02:46 PM
si salio el marikito ese europeo pikao xD!! ta bien lejos pa vnga a meterc xD! pero bueh... jaja! en otro thread tmb posteo dandoselas d sabio pero bah..
jjaj capaz tiene su manera d ganar posts, pikndoc xD!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:49 PM
si te pones a ver el carajo tiene como que muchos post jejeejje coño pa mi que se mete nada mas pa mojonearse :S mierda loca vale.

WilloW
12-19-2004, 02:50 PM
jajaj si l oc, tiene como 3mil una verga asi....xD pero c sabe mojoniar bien nawevonada xD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:51 PM
hasta donde se el tipo se la pasa hablando en politica de ahi salieron el monton de post, pero me da ladilla hablar de politica xDD
asi q prefieron meterme en otros topics xD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 02:53 PM
como este xD!!!!! habladera d paja xD!! nisikiera estamos hablando d offspring xD!!!!!!!!!!!

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:54 PM
exacto!!!! xD!!!! pero bueno almenos aqui nadie c pica porq nadie entiende un carajo de lo q estamos hablando xDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 02:55 PM
jajjajajaj xD! cierto! alomejor entra un mojoniao venezolano ke si entiende y viene a criticar q porke hablamos tanta paja pero es poko probable q eso pase asi ke....o.O =D xD!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 02:56 PM
el tipo a lo mejro debe ser un consejal de por alla jejejeej xDDDD ademas el topic de guest lyrics es weno pero verga inu ers bien rapida carajo verga ¬¬

WilloW
12-19-2004, 02:58 PM
o.O!!!! wtf

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 02:59 PM
jujuju tengo experiencia xDD aunq a veces me ganan xDDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:01 PM
dond ta ese topic..o.O! guest lyrics...!! o_0!!! ahora soy yo el ke no ntiendo un coño! :confused:

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:02 PM
jajajajaja es un topic ahi en general offspring discussion o.o

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:04 PM
jajaja coño pero el tipo ese de "im not a crime" verga y tal klo dijo todo por eso le llore jejejeje pero pa un coño por ke me ganastes ¬¬ me gusta el juego ademas es el thread con mas reply que hay aki vergaÔ_Ô

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:05 PM
yo la tenia en la punta de la lengua pero no me salia xD por eso a penas puso el resto me acorde xDDD
si el topic es entretenido o.o

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:05 PM
:cool: ire a ver.....

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:10 PM
raios no entiendo ese topic ......o.O!!!!! explikenme ese sistemaa...!! :S

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:10 PM
jejeje es que algunos o escriben algo larguito asi nunca la pegaré verga tienen qeu aprender a colocar algo pa entender xD.

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:12 PM
jaja es facil, alguien pone una parte de una cancion y otro tiene q adivinarla,el q adivine la cancion tiene q poner otra parte d otra cancion
y asi van o.o

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:12 PM
no me xplicaste nada ..o.!

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:13 PM
hmm ok....oO

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:14 PM
mira vs yo pongo
"hey men you know im really ok" claro esto es bad habbit pero si tu lo sabes simplemente contestas,
bad habbit.
Luego como ganastes tienes derecho a hacer adivinar a los demas entonces llegas tu y colocas una parte de cualkier cancion ke kieras para que lso demas adivinen.
entiendes?
ô,ô

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:15 PM
es adivinar la cancion q el otro pone o.oU
por ejemplo, llego yo y pongo "look at me im falling" luego llegas tu o otra persona y adivina a q cancion pertenece esa estrofa o pedazo o linea o lo q sea xD; si adivinas la cancion te toca a ti poner otra estrofa de otra cancion para q alguien mas la adivine

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:17 PM
es exactamente lo que iba yo a decir ¬¬

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:18 PM
o.oU no me habia dado cuenta q habias posteado tmb oops xD!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:19 PM
ya toy aprendiendo de ti xDDDD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:21 PM
rayos.... eso no es bueno
xD!!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:23 PM
rayos.... eso no es bueno
xD!!!!!
jajaja not for you ^^ pero para mi siii xDDDDDD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:26 PM
¬¬
bueno no importa, sirvo de ejemplo para los dmas :cool:
xD!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:27 PM
mas que eso una maestra xD hoy es el dia que mas estoy conectado al foro xD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:32 PM
o.O ok ya ntndi pero me da ladilla hacr eso xD!!!

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:35 PM
jajaj yo no o.o, me la paso metida aqui aunq no siempre posteando xDD

q raro.....willow con ladilla xD!!!!

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:36 PM
xDD!!!!raro es inuyasha kitandoce la ladilla xD!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:37 PM
innu me la pusistes dificil yo no se que me pasa me se todas las letras pero justo cuando juego alli como que se me borran de mi cerebro (unidad c: ejejej xD) hasta el pulso me tiembla xD.

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:37 PM
innu siempore tiene que hacer jejeje en todos lados postea y lo mas depinga es que le da chance asi son las mujeres caracha.!

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:38 PM
jajajaja, nah eso no es raro :rolleyes: xDD

o.oU poshito Venezuelan_Nightmare se pone nervioso xDDDDDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:39 PM
jajjajajajajaj xD!! si lo c xD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:39 PM
si soy especial xDDD, soy rapida posteando :cool:
eso es lo q causa pasar las 24 horas del dia en un foro xDD!!!

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:40 PM
xD!!!! c nota..!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:41 PM
jajjaj la mas rapida del oeste con un mouse calibre 256 ram jajajajaj xDDDD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:44 PM
jajajaajaja y aparte de postear estoy hablando por msn o.oU

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:45 PM
o.O!!!!!!!!!! q malooo ¬¬ xDDD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:46 PM
tuturutu

como estuvo tu hamburguesa sabor ceniza willow? xD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:46 PM
o.O!!!!!!!!!! q malooo ¬¬ xDDD
barbara caracha hija der diablo xDDDDDD.
yo ando scuchando musica viendo animes y quedandome sin splinter por que el gay de willow no me kiers pasar race against myself ¬¬

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:48 PM
innu cambia la guest lyrics de alla me tienes loco yaaaa

WilloW
12-19-2004, 03:49 PM
jajja la hamburgesa tabawenaaa. ..:) y no t puedo pasar la cancion porke mi compu ta jodia, pero mi hermano ya la arreglo ..:) ahorita cuando me cambie t la paso...!!! =)

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:49 PM
me da peresa xDD
es Something To Believe In, ve y "adivinala" y pones otra xDDD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:50 PM
me da peresa xDD
es Something To Believe In, ve y "adivinala" y pones otra xDDD
jajjajajaajajajajajajajaja ajajajjjajajaaj

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:52 PM
q? porq t dio tanta risa? :rolleyes:

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:55 PM
wow adivinaste la cancion...me impresionas :eek:
xD!!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:56 PM
por lo de anda y "adivinala" xD
mmmm no fue facil adivinarla :cool: :D

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 03:58 PM
jajajaja xD
bueno ya me voy, quiero ver el concierto de san fransisco del 94
vengo mas tarde
ya tienes 300 post, dentro d poco el alumno superara al maestro xD!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 03:59 PM
jajajaj yo voy a ver ninja scroll (se los recomiendo tremendo manga) ... igual ya me arden los ojos slo queria 300 xD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 04:00 PM
o.o me lo voy a bajar, horita los q me estoy bajando son los de naruto xD
en fin, adiosin! xD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 04:44 PM
no te gusta yuyu hakusho? es buenaxD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 05:16 PM
si, si me gusta es muy buena xDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 06:41 PM
dmonios q l ven al anime.o.O!

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 06:57 PM
no se o.o, es entretenido, divertido, sangriento xDDDD es bien o.o

WilloW
12-19-2004, 06:59 PM
xD jajaj ok te entiendo :)

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 07:02 PM
seeeeh o.o
y am...q haces? xDD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 07:09 PM
hablo contigo por msn.... XD y mas na..! y tu? xD

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 07:16 PM
hablo contigo y una amiga ahi y scucho musik >_>

WilloW
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya veoooo................ o.o

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 07:21 PM
o_o
dejame adivinar.......................................... ...estas ladillado :D

WilloW
12-19-2004, 07:26 PM
DING DING DING! ganaste! respondiste la pregunta del millon correctamente xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 07:28 PM
eh!!!!! soy millonaria *-* q emocion xDDD!!!!

WilloW
12-19-2004, 07:30 PM
xD!!!!!! :D

WilloW
12-19-2004, 07:33 PM
=O =O =O llegue a 76 posts rapido !! =D solo me falta 24 xD

WilloW
12-19-2004, 07:40 PM
cuanto c necesita para ser Senior member?? o.o

Inuyasha
12-19-2004, 08:45 PM
no me acuerdo creo q 100 o.o

WilloW
12-19-2004, 08:55 PM
ok.....o.O!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 06:55 AM
uno no los puede dejar medio kietesitos y ya adnan ladillados verga, para ser senior member requieres 100 ^^ pero innu ahora que eres millonaria brinda los heladitos xD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 07:58 AM
Me djeron solito sniff :( chicos donde estan???? buahhhhh !!! :'( :( .
bueh cuando lleguen dejen un aviso en la nevera xD.
miren una preguntita algo lokilla no saben si de casualidad hay un tipo de esos que vendia camisas del concierto por alli todavia? tengo mi camisita pero coño me la quiero poner y me da dolor hacerle algo:( la tengo pegada en mi cuarto xD

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 08:23 AM
o_O q anormal xDD
yo tngo 2 camisas de ellos, y mi mama ya le dice el uniforme porque nunk me las quito xDD y tambien tengo un sweter q tampoco me lo quito aunq me este sofocando del calor jajajajajaja
bueno en el anarkia de sabana grande yo me compre una ahi, la otra camisa me la compre en londres y el sweter en belgica (q porcierto tambien los vi alla en esos 2 sitios) xDDDD
no crean q soy millonaria simplemente tngo un familiar alla o.o

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 08:27 AM
jajaja weno no es que crea qeu seas rica (no te he probado xD) jajaj weno es que quiero comprar camisas del concierto por que la de offspring del ixnay que tenia yo me la kitaron en carnaval los putos salvajes de aki y me la rompieron por qeu es una mierda de tradicion ver a un pendejo pagando y romperles de toda mierda :S.
en fin si ven una me dicen xD mando dinerito a sus cuentitas xD.
otra cosa si vieras la coleccion de offspring qeu tengo me dices enfermo xD todo traido de londres y por mi prmo xD.
saludos.

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 08:32 AM
puff yo nada mas tengo eso porq fui una vez, sino estaria tan enferma como tu jajajajajajajajaja
pero bueno tengo 2 afiches en mi cuarto, uno q me lo compre en recordland cuando compre la entrada y el otro q me lo compre en el concierto y una gorra q tambien me la compre en el concierto
pobre de tu camisa rota, q descanc en paz xDDD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 08:37 AM
pues si :( esta semana iré a caracas a ver que veo no me queda otra qeu darle na vueltesita a caracas ademas me fascina andar por alla ^^ la ultima vez que fui fue cuando lo del concierto pero bueh le gane a na partida de bobos en el cc.sambil jugando tekken tag tournament :D im the best

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 08:38 AM
otra cosa fijate que la mayoria de los venezolanos acá de verga se inscribieron en el foro dijeron una vainita alli y se fueron solo era emocion del concierto nada mas :S que cagada.

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 08:40 AM
si y si te das cuenta, en la radio por ejemplo en La Mega y eso, antes del concierto todo era offspring ponian casi q todas las canciones de todos los cds, termino el concierto paso la emocion y ya no pasan un coño en la radio o_O

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 08:43 AM
era de esperarse del pais de mierda que vivimos solo acá se vive una vez una verga la emocion vuela y solo quienes de vedad sabemos disfrutar somos quienes apreciamos nuesrtos momentos.
dios!!!!! estoy poetico hoy ya vuelvo voy al baño xD :D

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 08:48 AM
jajajajajaj se te quita lo poetico en el baño?? jajajajajajaja xD!!!!!
pues si...es vlza q mas se podia esperar, pero te apuesto a q viene britney spears o una mierda asi y toda venezuela se emociona y sacan cosas y ahi todo el mundo es feliz incluso siglos despues de q la vaina pase...patetico -__-
y tmb en puma, antes del concierto, en megavj a cada rato pedian the offspring ahora no, solo piden the rasmus y esas cosas bah
q bueno q existe el internet! xD!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 08:51 AM
pues si qe bueno que existe jajajajaj.
y lo del baño es que iba a vomitar :P no me kedaba otra xD.
En fin si te pones a ver eso es cierto pero anqe no lo creas cuando vino back street (gays) boys la vaina era igual pero aun asi se perdieron y tal y mas nunca se escucho de ellos por acá yo fuí a ese concierto de los BSB por que un amigo fue tan pendejo que no queria ir solo y me pago la VIP (todo gratis xD) es mejor que quedarse en casa viendo tv no lo crees? ademas por montar a una chica qeu estaba buenisima me pagaron 15militos por tenerla en el lugar que no la tiene otro :P en el cuello mio:P.

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 08:54 AM
yo nunk fui o.o
nunca me gustaron los bsb mi etapa fue nsync pero esos nunk vinieron asi q no cuenta xD!!!
pero el dia del concierto ese pase cerca y la cola era enooooooorme y yo o__o dios...
pero buee supongo q asi son los venezolanos se les va a emocion rapido, aunq a mi no, ahora veo a pixel y me acuerdo del concierto y siempre q veo un video live me acuerdo del momento xD!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 09:00 AM
pues estamos en la mismas no tuve mejor dia qeu ese dia del concierto de the offspring senti un super frio por dentro al ver a atom willard tocando luego que vi a los demas el frio fue mas intenso luego empezo la adrenalina y tenia dolor de cabeza, ganas de orinar, sed tenia de todo pero ver a mi banda me hizo "anesteciarme" de todo y me hizo olvidar mis problemas incluso de que afuera iba a haber un infierno en tratar de encontrar un taxi hasta el hotel xD, de verdad que si algun dia me saliera una lamparita pidiera volverlos a ver qeu grato momento el mejor de mi vida, ademas cuabndo veo a pixel o los escuchos me gusta escucharlo jajajaja antes no me gustaba pero como compartieron tarimna con ellos pues ni modo :D como nota aqui enrte nosotros que nadie se entere se me escaparon unas lagrimitas justo cuando dexter tocò gone away :D

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 09:04 AM
xD!! si estamos iguales, yo salte tanto en ese concierto q cuando llegue a mi casa no sentia las piernas y los otros 2 dias y toda la semana tuve dolor n los brazos y piernas, lo bueno fue q al dia siguiente no tuve clases porq la broma d las elecciones y no tuve clases ni el jueves, ni el viernes ni el lunes
y el dia del concierto tuve un examen de castellano y era a ultima hora, en ese examen yo tenia la mente en otro lado me la pasaba pensando q apenas saliera de ahi iba a ir al concierto, milagrosamente pase el examen con 10 xD!!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 09:36 AM
pues que bueno good for you... yo no pude dormir esa noche cuadré con el amigo mio y nos pusimos a beber mientras pensabamos en el concierto beber coca cola xD

WilloW
12-20-2004, 09:44 AM
d pana q aki los vzlanos se emocionan es por ratikos ...o.O! pero bueh aki estamos nosotros aun recordando el concierto ñ_ñ xD! veo mi entrada pegada en el corcho y :O! se me erizan los pelos como cuando vi a Atom dandose duro en neocon xD!! =D

WilloW
12-20-2004, 09:46 AM
raios hoy me mandan el supuesto cd dl concierto! espero q sea verdad y q no me estafen y ken o sean 15 mil bolillos perdidos pero bueh ...!! ojala el esfuerzo valga la pena..!! :cool:

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 09:47 AM
joda 15.000 es una mierda jeje se te van en dos empanadas y un jugo xD :P

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 09:56 AM
jajajajajaj cierto xD
regalame ese cd o.oU

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 10:00 AM
bueno iremos a pelear por ese cd aunque una mujer vence por sus cariños xD.
pontelo en el nick wilow xD y te llueven envidiosos jeej hablo contigo todo el tiempo y tiene el mismo nick cambialo xD

WilloW
12-20-2004, 10:00 AM
no joda pero tu dond comes empanadas wevon ? en una panaderia sifrinoide q cobran como 3mil por un pastelito! xD jajaja Inu si me llega el cd t paso las canciones....

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 10:01 AM
jajajajaja ya me imagino ya lluvia de gente q le llegaria al pobre willow XDDD

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 10:04 AM
jejejeje.
oigan por que no nos conocemos mejor?? i mean hablar algo de nosotros xD :D willow comienzas tu xD

WilloW
12-20-2004, 10:05 AM
XDDD tas loka! yo no andare alardeando sobre esso ....n_n morire callado!! :p xD porke sino imaginenc..!! weno c los pasoa ustds y alguna ke otra gnte.... pero no andare poniendo propaganda en mi nick ni nada por el estilo ..o.O!! :cool:

Inuyasha
willow: hola soy willow stoy ladillado
xD!!!!!

WilloW
porke yo..¬¬ comienza tu!!

Inuyasha
12-20-2004, 10:06 AM
el menor empieza asi q empieza tu xD!!!

WilloW
12-20-2004, 10:06 AM
=O conke en esas andamos!...... "hola soy Inu amo el anime y no me kito la ladilla con nada.. posteando en foros...!

WilloW
12-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Jaja ok comienzo! me discriminan ..¬¬ hey pero tu eres mujer..! comienzan las mujeres primero asi q echale bolas pue =)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Ô_Ô eso es personal :eek:

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-20-2004, 10:08 AM
jajaja cierto innu tu adelante damas primero xD Siempre es bueno tener modales :cool: