PDA

View Full Version : What are the signs of beeing gay?

pyro offspring
06-25-2008, 11:45 PM
my brother has been acting weird lately...dating ugly women and not doing anything with them... is he gay?

Conspiracyof1000
06-25-2008, 11:48 PM
...Who knows....Don't think so, though. I know a real gay guy, and he didn't even date women.

pyro offspring
06-25-2008, 11:53 PM
he might just have to come out of the closet...

Lodat225
06-26-2008, 12:25 AM
Lolz, wow.

Stay out of your brother's personal life. If he's gay, he's gay. If not ... let him date ugly women. He probably respects them and chooses not to do anything sexual until they really know each other. <3

Either way, let me get his numbaahhhh.

WebDudette
06-26-2008, 12:27 AM
Uhh... butt sex.

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 01:11 AM
Lolz, wow.

Stay out of your brother's personal life. If he's gay, he's gay. If not ... let him date ugly women. He probably respects them and chooses not to do anything sexual until they really know each other. <3

Either way, let me get his numbaahhhh.

are you a man or a chick???

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Uhh... butt sex.

ok, seriosly... i fucking hate fags now... i hope my brother is strait...

Homer
06-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Yeah! Those fucking fags!

I just hate the way they like other men... who are also gay...

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 01:18 AM
Yeah! Those fucking fags!

I just hate the way they like other men... who are also gay...

i used to like queen untill i found out...

Conspiracyof1000
06-26-2008, 01:19 AM
Goddam homophobes. :rolleyes:

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 01:20 AM

are you gay???

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 01:21 AM
i just thought of a new pole... you'll know when you see it...

iPunk247
06-26-2008, 01:24 AM
gay as in faggots?

gay as in homos?

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 01:39 AM
gay as in faggots?

gay as in homos?

faggots, homos, and gays are the same thing along with queer

Conspiracyof1000
06-26-2008, 01:50 AM
are you gay???

No, I'm straight, but the guy I mentioned earlier that was gay happens to be one of my best friends. I have nothing against gay people. Unlike you, apparently.

Jebus
06-26-2008, 01:52 AM
The real deal with your brother is that is that he's Mr Burn's assistance. He's in his early 40s, is unmarried, and currently resides in Springfield.

SkunkIt
06-26-2008, 02:23 AM
my brother has been acting weird lately...dating ugly women and not doing anything with them... is he gay?

It should't be a problem if he is and it's none of your business who your brother dates. Also, you're gayer than me.

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 02:23 AM
i just... men and women should me together... theor supposed to be together...not men and men

pyro offspring
06-26-2008, 02:25 AM
It should't be a problem if he is and it's none of your business who your brother dates. Also, you're gayer than me.

are you calling me gay???

SkunkIt
06-26-2008, 02:25 AM
are you calling me gay???

i'm almost as gay as you and that's pretty gay.

Endymion
06-26-2008, 02:27 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1420/664449610_07bc1a0903.jpg

protip: the number one sign of being gay is questioning your brother's sexuality.

medi01
06-26-2008, 02:51 AM

...i heard the main sign of being gay was posting threads on forums which have something to do with being gay in them

:eek:...that means ur gay:eek:....but thats no suprise

sipptaroowsky
06-26-2008, 03:56 AM

Have you considered asking him?

faggots, homos, and gays are the same thing along with queer

A gay guy is someone who is very rich, has a fashion related occupation and has a lot of female friends.

A homosexual is in general to all homos, A homo is a younger homosexual that still questions his decision

A faggot is a person with a low pay check that still hides the fact that he's homosexual and beat up everyone who calls him gay, even though he actually is a homosexual.

And a queer is kind of stupid, most of these terms were invented by idiots by this one is by the worst, it actually has no meaning other than the rest of these names.

It's pretty simple if you visit the google.

ad8
06-26-2008, 05:00 AM
protip: the number one sign of being gay is questioning your brother's sexuality.

...i heard the main sign of being gay was posting threads on forums which have something to do with being gay in them

:eek:...that means ur gay:eek:....but thats no suprise

True, true...

JoY
06-26-2008, 05:51 AM
a friend of mine, superhandsome, is gay. all of my girlfriends always want to know if he's available & then I'm like; "nooo, he has a boyfriend, sorry". anyway, back in the day he used to date girls. he's even had sex with girls & let me tell you, he has good taste in women, that's for sure. he has good taste in everything, that's probably the clue of his gaydom. he's a pretty open minded fellow & just wanted to be sure. now he's sure & he's happy.

another gay friend of mine was incredibly shy about it. he didn't approach girls, or men for that matter. he was scared he'd be rejected by his friends, especially because he fell in love with one of them, he didn't talk about it, he avoided every occasion that was all about flirting & sex, that sort of stuff. personally, I find him handsome. he's totally cute. he's got a great carreer, he's got a good set of brains, he's a catch! but he's still too shy about his sexuality & just overal scared when it comes to that subject.

another friend of mine is so gay, you could practically see the word written on his forehead. he's awesome, has always known he was gay, has never made a problem of it, has always loved it, the works. he's great. but in his case it never was something you had to "discover". it was just there, his gayness.

either way, these are three of my friends & I know more guys who are homosexual, but none of them had "dating ugly women" as a symptom. not having sex with them could just be because he knows the women are ugly. just a thought.

oh_strange_one
06-26-2008, 05:52 AM
ugly chicks ??? maybe they are not your type and they are his that dont make them ugly and maybe they are also really nice people.

maybe he doesnt do anything with them because he respects himself and whichever chick he is with, just cause someone dont jump in bed straight away dont make them gay

also even if he was gay would it really be that bad its his life he has to make his own choices and be the person he wants to be :)

JoY
06-26-2008, 06:04 AM
wowowow, I agree that to some degree "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" & all that jazz... but I'm pretty sure there's also a form of ugly no one disagrees on.

& boys aren't that often like; "respect for me & her & us & let's not shag". just realistically seeing. depends on the age, of course, & on the guy, but I've never encountered a guy, that deep down eventually didn't want to shag a girl he was dating. of course if after a couple of dates & stuff the girl doesn't want to, most guys respect it, try to forget about it & just have a great time together, but I'm pretty sure in most cases the guy would rather be shagging.

I remember my boyfriend didn't attempt a thing, because he was scared to suggest it & give me a bad feeling, in case I didn't want it. he was just over the top sweet & wanted to give me space. then when I made my move, he was totally grateful. oh he wanted it, he'd just been waiting for me to make the move.

Dead Kennedy
06-26-2008, 06:10 AM

yeah,i one of my friends is gay adn once he asked my to go get drunk with him i said okay but i was a little bit like,oh shit is he trying to rape my ass? but he haven't tried anything that night, and i guess if you have respect for homosexuals they will have respect for you.

JoY
06-26-2008, 06:20 AM
what the hell....

Tijs
06-26-2008, 06:48 AM
another gay friend of mine was incredibly shy about it. he didn't approach girls, or men for that matter. he was scared he'd be rejected by his friends, especially because he fell in love with one of them, he didn't talk about it, he avoided every occasion that was all about flirting & sex, that sort of stuff. personally, I find him handsome. he's totally cute. he's got a great carreer, he's got a good set of brains, he's a catch! but he's still too shy about his sexuality & just overal scared when it comes to that subject.Holy shit, that sounds totally like me. Except the gay-part. I think.

I always enjoy reading your views on these kind of things.

sipptaroowsky
06-26-2008, 06:57 AM
he's even had sex with girls & let me tell you, he has good taste in women, that's for sure. he has good taste in everything, that's probably the clue of his gaydom. he's a pretty open minded fellow

Oh my gosh....is it ME??? How do I tell my parents?

another gay friend of mine

Hmmm, now you are probably going to get insulted by this (even though it's pure curiosity),you'll probably get over protective and accuse me of hate toward gays dom but here it goes; do you have any straight friends, I know we're a dieing breed but we are not that hard to find. You know, not every straight guy wants to get in to your pants.

AND WHY IS IT I DON'T HAVE ANY LESBIAN FRIENDS?

sipptaroowsky
06-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Holy shit, that sounds totally like me. Except the gay-part. I think.

Holly gay God. You TWO????

ThunderPX
06-26-2008, 07:21 AM

On the first read, I thought you were basically saying "I swear I'm totally awesome, I just don't have a girlfriend because I'm too shy. Yeah. That's it. Totally."

:D

Sunny
06-26-2008, 07:24 AM
mmm, nothing quite like a hot steaming pile of hate speech in the morning!

pyro, does your garage have rafters?

JoY
06-26-2008, 07:58 AM

hahaha, you don't seem very gay to me. besides, isn't it likely you would've figured that out by now? ;p

thanks for the compliment. I enjoy you enjoying them. ;D

Oh my gosh....is it ME??? How do I tell my parents?

Hmmm, now you are probably going to get insulted by this (even though it's pure curiosity),you'll probably get over protective and accuse me of hate toward gays dom but here it goes; do you have any straight friends, I know we're a dieing breed but we are not that hard to find. You know, not every straight guy wants to get in to your pants.

AND WHY IS IT I DON'T HAVE ANY LESBIAN FRIENDS?

hahahaha! oh shit, of course I have straight friends! I just happen to know these three guys very well; the first one described is my contra-bassist in the gypsy band, the other two I met through my boyfriend; they're both member of the same fraternity group he is. the fact they're awesome & fun to hang out with has nothing to do with their sexuality. I often hang out with my boyfriend's fraternity group & of course the large majority of them is straight as a nail & I also became friends with most of them. but the topic is about gay guys, so automatically you think of the gay guys you know. you kind of get a limited view on who I'm friends with that way, haha.

you should check out the prevalence of homosexuality among men & women. there are loads of homosexuals out there. if you don't know any, it might be that a) you subconsciously avoid them, b) you don't get outdoors often enough, c) you & your group of friends is young & no one has came out of the closet yet.

I don't have any lesbian friends, but I do have one that's bisexual. she often openly says she would've liked to get into my pants, so obviously that's not a criterium not to hang out with her. ;p

ThunderPX; that might've been exactly what he was saying. ;p hey, Tijs IS a catch, so what about the ladies, eh? where the hell are they & what the hell are they waiting for??

Little_Miss_1565
06-26-2008, 08:18 AM
I would say the number one sign of being gay is wanting to have your mouth around the same kind of genitalia--innie or outie--that you possess.

I'd agree with Ryan, though -- another sure sign of homosexuality is giving a fuck if anyone else is gay.

JohnnyNemesis
06-26-2008, 08:22 AM

And what do you do with ugly women?

Jakebert
06-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Someone's just jealous.

Or maybe closet gay and thinks accusing his brother will hide it.

IamSam
06-26-2008, 09:19 AM
http://www.designismurder.com/servyou/gaydar1.jpg

SkunkIt
06-26-2008, 01:17 PM
And what do you do with ugly women?

Drink untill they're pretty and then sleep with their attractive sister because you think she's a supermodel and that hair isn't on her armpits then wake up to find she's an old lady who never shaves any part of her body and be haunted forever and never enjoy sex with ugly women again?

drex878
06-26-2008, 01:22 PM

Hah, your brother, suree. Don't be like Markus, though his thread may help you out a bit. http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32470

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-26-2008, 06:30 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay. Go join the Phelps', you hatemongerer.

Vidder
06-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Queen fucking rocks! Who gives a shit that he was gay...one of the best male voices in the industry.

Cock Joke
06-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Are we talking about gay bees?

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-26-2008, 08:30 PM
And suddenly disliking a band because the singer's gay is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of.

Uhh... butt sex.

Straight people can have butt sex too.

WebDudette
06-26-2008, 08:48 PM
All male butt sex, excuse me.

Also, balls touching.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-26-2008, 09:06 PM
Oh ok. Yep. That'll do it.

Hypodermic_89
06-27-2008, 05:33 AM
One sign of being gay is joining a forum and choosing "pyro offspring" as a nickname. Another one is asking people what the signs are for homosexuality.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-27-2008, 09:55 AM
I always find it funny that the people who preach about "omg, gays shouldnt be together, evolution = men and women!" are always morons who haven't evolved past the intelligence of a biscuit.

Pyro, go die. I find it pathetic, utterly pathetic, that you think your small-minded hatred is more important than your brother. If he is gay, he's probably terrified about coming out - and you, ya scum, are justifying his fear.

Again, go die.

F@ BANKZ
06-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Can we not ban Pyro Offspring? We could blame it on his unremitting use of the word "gay".

JoY
06-27-2008, 01:32 PM
no, sadly he would have to be more annoying.

I hope I'm not inspiring anyone?

Dave, although I agree with you, aren't you taking this a bit too seriously?

I remember one time my mother whispered to me in the kitchen; "your brother hasn't brought home a girl once. d'you think he could be.. ho.. homos.. homosexual???"

since I'd heard a couple of rather shady stories from one of his friends when he was over the top drunk, that a baby sister only enjoys hearing for the purpose of making a dick out of her older brother later at his wedding (& one can only hope that drunk friend won't ruin the moment for me by that time), I could answer her quite surely I knew he wasn't. he's been with his lady for 6 years now, so all turned out fine, but family members can get paranoid, not out of actual fear for homosexuality, but fear of homosexuality in the family. I don't know what that is about, but it's supposed to be understandable.

ad8
06-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Holy shit, that sounds totally like me. Except the gay-part.
Same opinion here :D

& boys aren't that often like; "respect for me & her & us & let's not shag". just realistically seeing. depends on the age, of course, & on the guy, but I've never encountered a guy, that deep down eventually didn't want to shag a girl he was dating. of course if after a couple of dates & stuff the girl doesn't want to, most guys respect it, try to forget about it & just have a great time together, but I'm pretty sure in most cases the guy would rather be shagging.
Hm, I'm pretty much like this and I feel like this attitude of me is the reason why I DIDN'T have a girlfriend yet:(

Andy
06-27-2008, 02:20 PM
I remember reading somewhere that homosexuals cannot spell "being".

nieh
06-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Now you're just boing ridiculous.

JoY
06-27-2008, 04:33 PM
I didn't even see that pun at first.

damn, I need some sleep.

coke_a_holic
06-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Now you're just boing ridiculous.

Boing!

What's up?

Vera
06-27-2008, 05:03 PM
I remember one time my mother whispered to me in the kitchen; "your brother hasn't brought home a girl once. d'you think he could be.. ho.. homos.. homosexual???"

People really need to get over this deal. Plenty of kids are pathetic, shy, ugly or just too plain unpopular to get laid by (or have a relationship with) *anybody*, regardless of sex.

Andy
06-27-2008, 05:05 PM
About four years ago, the parents of a friend of mine asked him if he was gay, as he had never took a girl home. It caused much amusement amongst my group.

We're pretty pathetic, really.

JoY
06-27-2008, 05:12 PM
People really need to get over this deal. Plenty of kids are pathetic, shy, ugly or just too plain unpopular to get laid by (or have a relationship with) *anybody*, regardless of sex.

what are you suggesting, Sanni? that my brother is either pathetic, shy, ugly, or unpopular? *evil stare*

it's really these reactions from my mom that don't always make it easy to pop important news. I remember when my boyfriend & I first started seeing each other, she was all like "oooo" & "aaaah" & "he's a baron!!". I swear, I thought I was going to cry. seriously, in reality.. I did. we were on vacation when I couldn't stand not saying anything any longer & I immediately booked a ticket straight back from Marseille to Amsterdam. scary old woman.

Andy
06-27-2008, 05:14 PM
what are you suggesting, Sanni? that my brother is either pathetic, shy, ugly, or unpopular? *evil stare*

You obviously hogged all the beauty-genes.

Oh, I'm feeling charming tonight.

JoY
06-27-2008, 05:16 PM
hahahaha! oh that was pretty damn charming, alright.

Vera
06-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Merely speaking from experience as a non-lesbian never-brought-a-guy-home-at-nearly-21.

JoY
06-27-2008, 05:26 PM
not bringing bait home for dinner doesn't need to have anything to do with any of those aspects. you make bad study material & your research is heavily biased!

Vera
06-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Just sayin', plenty of reasons for not having partners of opposite gender other than homosexuality.

shanna_guarana
06-27-2008, 05:54 PM
EMO is just an excuse for boys to act like girls...

Andy
06-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Right, so that's that answered then.

Rag Doll
06-27-2008, 06:37 PM
My grandmother used to always ask if I was a lesbian because I never talked about boys with her and I never let anyone tell her I had a boyfriend (because she would ask tons of ridiculous and annoying questions then, and I didn't want to deal with it). Eventually, with my current mens, my mom just broke down and told her because I said I was just going to tell her I *am* a lesbian to see her reaction...and my mom didn't want to deal with that.

Nemesis881
06-27-2008, 08:16 PM
i hate gay people!
it was adam and eve..not adam and steve!!!

Jakebert
06-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Oh man, that's really clever! Where do you come up with stuff like that?! You should seriously consider becoming a stand up comedian, because you're almost as funny as Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook!!!! LOL!!!!

0r4ng3
06-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm honestly not sure if he's being sarcastic or not.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
06-27-2008, 09:22 PM
i hate gay people!

That joke hasn't been totally run into the ground at all.

And that's not a justified reason to hate gays. But then again, there is no justified reason for hating gays for the simple fact that they are gay.

JohnnyNemesis
06-27-2008, 09:49 PM
i hate gay people!

I could fucking kill you right now.

0r4ng3
06-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Besides, I'm pretty sure Dexter Holland doesn't hate gay people. Isn't it some kind of Rabid Offspring Fanboy law to never disagree with him ever?

WebDudette
06-27-2008, 10:05 PM
The thing I really don't understand about homophobic people is they seem to assume that gay people are going to hit on them and try to get in their pants. Just because they are gay doesn't mean they are automatically attracted to every guy, especially straight guys.

nieh
06-27-2008, 10:18 PM
I could fucking kill you right now.

You totally should. He's soiling your reputation by stealing part of your name.

The thing I really don't understand about homophobic people is they seem to assume that gay people are going to hit on them and try to get in their pants.
There's actually one guy at work has been kind of trying to get with me for the last year or so (although it's toned down a lot lately since I'm not on the same team as him anymore) but that's one guy out of like 20 gay people that work/have worked in close proximity to me since I started here. Compare that to the amount of guys that have inappropriately tried to pick up girls there and, well, you get the idea.

WebDudette
06-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Haha, yeah I am sure there are exceptions.

ThunderPX
06-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Besides, I'm pretty sure Dexter Holland doesn't hate gay people. Isn't it some kind of Rabid Offspring Fanboy law to never disagree with him ever?

If that was true, we wouldn't have millions of threads going "the new album sucks, it sounds like green day and mcr!!111oneone"

Andy
06-28-2008, 04:37 AM
There's actually one guy at work has been kind of trying to get with me for the last year or so (although it's toned down a lot lately since I'm not on the same team as him )

Is that what they call it nowadays?

Fatally Yours
06-28-2008, 04:47 AM

This made me giggle!

I thinkt his whole thread is ridiculous! I know everyone is entitled to thier opinion but sheesh! People are people regardless! Just look beyond the view society gives you....don't judge anyone you don't know! :rolleyes:

Lupin
06-28-2008, 06:58 AM
Another one is asking people what the signs are for homosexuality.

hehe, very good point.
Release those stars Rufus!!
________
Plymouth duster (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Plymouth_Duster)

HeadAroundU
06-28-2008, 08:47 AM
As we all know, many bbs members pee in a shower (some even shit). When you know where your mommy buys cleanser to clean a shower pipe, *fanfare*, that's a sign of beeing gay. But that's true only for man.

JoY
06-28-2008, 09:02 AM
My grandmother used to always ask if I was a lesbian because I never talked about boys with her and I never let anyone tell her I had a boyfriend (because she would ask tons of ridiculous and annoying questions then, and I didn't want to deal with it). Eventually, with my current mens, my mom just broke down and told her because I said I was just going to tell her I *am* a lesbian to see her reaction...and my mom didn't want to deal with that.

oh man, that sounds like my mom alright. tooo overexcited. it's just scary. being in love is scary enough; it makes you vulnerable, emotional, almost mentally unstable. mothers who dig into that state with overexcitement, like they're your freaking girlfriend, just freak me out.

I love the status idolisation can give in the U.S.

The thing I really don't understand about homophobic people is they seem to assume that gay people are going to hit on them and try to get in their pants. Just because they are gay doesn't mean they are automatically attracted to every guy, especially straight guys.

..do not go to a gay party ever in your life.
although usually I fully agree, since love theoretically works about the same way for everyone (although the effect on people obviously differs), I will never forget the time I went to a club on a gay-night. hey, it's an awesome club to party at, how should I know they'd planned such a night?? sleezy guys obviously exist. sleezy guys that hit on every girl during a night out obviously exist too. there are girls that are the same, sure sure sure. but I've never seen such an incredible amount of *people* in general hitting on me. the fact they were all female wasn't the thing that disturbed me. it was the *amount*. it was.. gay-people-on-a-loose-night.

There's actually one guy at work has been kind of trying to get with me for the last year or so (although it's toned down a lot lately since I'm not on the same team as him anymore) but that's one guy out of like 20 gay people that work/have worked in close proximity to me since I started here. Compare that to the amount of guys that have inappropriately tried to pick up girls there and, well, you get the idea.

exactly. plus, you can't help who you fall for. as you said, it happens often enough the exact same occurs in a heterosexual context & it just isn't mutual. sure, in your case it wasn't mutual, firstly & mostly because you don't fall for men, but it could've been a woman that was attracted to you, you just didn't feel the same for.

was thinking the exact same, hahaha!

killer_queen
06-28-2008, 09:40 AM

I know how funny this can get. My mom thinks I'm a lesbian because I used to talk about gay rights all the time. One day he texted my dad saying that I should see a shrink because I was gay. Of course, my dad got mad and showed me the text message, expecting me to give the same reaction. I just said that I didn't need a shrink and I was fine with who I was. He's still pretty confused about that.

I'm so ashamed of my genes.

The Search Button
06-28-2008, 10:01 AM
Thread: What are the signs of beeing gay?

Creating threads asking for the signs of being gay.