PDA

View Full Version : Carcass Is Reunited!!!!!

OffspringHead
06-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Carcass, a HUGE Death Metal/Grindcore band from the 90's is back. Some of the members of Carcass actually are made up of Arch Enemy.

But they're back and going on tour with Aborted, Necrophagist, and Suffocation. I'm seeing them August 6th at Nokia Theater in Times Square.

I got my tickets pre-sale and now they're almost sold out =D And they've been on sale for a day. Anyone like Carcass?

RickyCrack
06-29-2008, 01:51 PM
no .

nieh
06-29-2008, 02:01 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

IamSam
06-29-2008, 03:55 PM
With names like those, they can't be good.

Metal bands make me laugh because they pick names that make them sound tough and sinister. Probably trying to compensate for something.

jacknife737
06-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I checked out a couple tracks on youtube, not really my thing. I've always wondered why these types of bands even bother with vocals.

Bodom J
06-29-2008, 04:24 PM
With names like those, they can't be good.

Metal bands make me laugh because they pick names that make them sound tough and sinister. Probably trying to compensate for something.

yeah because a band's name is what defines them and makes them shitty or not. You don't like metal, fine, but let's not be ignorant about it.

as for carcass getting back together: fuck them. More importantly, fuck bill steer. That faggot ass queer has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in metal so why in the fuck is carcass back? he probably ran out of money, that's why. fuck bill steer. fuck him up his ass.

IamSam
06-29-2008, 06:31 PM
yeah because a band's name is what defines them and makes them shitty or not. You don't like metal, fine, but let's not be ignorant about it.

as for carcass getting back together: fuck them. More importantly, fuck bill steer. That faggot ass queer has said on multiple occasions that he has no interest in metal so why in the fuck is carcass back? he probably ran out of money, that's why. fuck bill steer. fuck him up his ass.

Relax. You like them so good for you. Their names just make me chuckle.

H1T_That
06-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I could'nt give 2 fucks about Carcass, but does this mean Arch Enemy are no more? They were pretty decent when i saw them live.