PDA

View Full Version : Beheaded...

ad8
07-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Today afternoon I went cycling for a while. I was already on my way home when something(it must have been a bee or some insect like that) landed on my lip and, after a second or so, stabbed me in my lip. It still hurts now and when I arrived home, I was pissed off and felt the need to kill insects. So I walked into my room and saw a big fly on my window. I took some advertisement booklet that was lying around there and tried to smash the fly. First it looked like I missed it but then it fell down and I saw that I cut off the head of that fly. This is a thing that never happened to me before since I usually smash or miss the fly. Has anyone of you ever beheaded an insect in such a way? Uninteresting, no?:D
I know this is stupid but I am pretty bored right now~~
Beheaded fly for a white guy, lol.

Ryder1234
07-03-2008, 12:16 PM
once i cut off a flys head with a knife, but that is an odd way to do it.

ad8
07-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Hm... yeah. Was the fly already dead? My fly wasn't. I didn't think I could cut its head off, but it just happened:D

Capricorn4
07-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Interesting,though I never managed to do that.Usually I just smash them with a book or a newspaper(I'm allergic to bees and wasps).

Ryder1234
07-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Hm... yeah. Was the fly already dead? My fly wasn't. I didn't think I could cut its head off, but it just happened:D

No, amazingly. i was pissed at something (it was a few months ago so i dont remember what), and i trapped a fly under a bowl or something. took the bowl of, pinned it down with my finger, and cut of its head.

wow, brutal

Llamas
07-03-2008, 12:41 PM
This thread makes me very, very sad. :( :( :(

ad8
07-03-2008, 12:42 PM
No, amazingly. i was pissed at something (it was a few months ago so i dont remember what), and i trapped a fly under a bowl or something. took the bowl of, pinned it down with my finger, and cut of its head.

wow, brutal

Oi, impressive:D

zsk
07-03-2008, 12:50 PM
i hate insects because i'm alergic(against crane flys)
if they pang me,the plate can belly,it's so big as a mini-disk

Conspiracyof1000
07-03-2008, 01:47 PM
One time, I caught a roach, pulled its legs off, and threw it in the yard. I think my dog ate it, but I'm not sure.
Like the rest of you, I was pissed.

nameless
07-03-2008, 05:09 PM
ive never beheaded an insect! i normally just try to swat them and miss!

Budzy
07-03-2008, 07:52 PM
I never miss.

:D

Cock Joke
07-03-2008, 08:39 PM
I came in a bird's mouth when I was 13!

adombomb222
07-04-2008, 12:42 AM
When I was younger, and my house still had wooden holdback walls, we had carpenter ants. Which, if you don't, know are about a half an inch with oversized bitters/pinchers, their color is black head and butt and red middle thing. But they eat into would so with that wooden wall we have a few colonies (or just on big one). And as a small child I'd have "wars" with these ants.

First I had to flush them out, which meant pouring water with the hose into the holes in the wood and ground. Then Id kill them, in many different ways but one of them ways chopping out their heads with a little sandbox shovel. I had hundreds of ant heads by days end... It was really fun, until we replaced that wall with brick. But even then a colony suck around for about a year. Now everyone and a while you'll see them walking around the rocks in the back yard, I'm sure the guy next door has a colony.