PDA

View Full Version : So you don't like RAFRAG....

rlplaymaker
07-04-2008, 11:47 PM
So many threads about Offspring fans not liking the new album, telling band members what they should be doing and what they shouldn't be doing. Noodles needs to do more solos in their songs, the new songs aren't " Offspring-y" enough for ya, you want more music that sounds like the ignition/smash times. Well, I think you should just quit whining and/or leave the boards.

Okay, look, the old stuff kicks ass, we all agree. I love ignition like you wouldn't believe. HOWEVER, its been done, and when the Offspring were younger and just a ' punk' band, it worked.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but people tend to change over time. The offspring have matured as artists, they're expanding their horizons with every album. Thats badass. Thats what seperates The Offspring from bands like NOFX. You listen to one NOFX song, you've heard em all. Same chords, drums, even vocals for that matter. THe lyrics are simplistic for the most part. They aren't talented enough to progress like the offspring have.

You wanna hear some old school offspring style punk, get a copy of " Punk in Drublic" and Self Titled, get a pack of milwaukee's best with your old punk friends form high school, and circle jerk eachother.

You dont like the music, cool, thats fine. But dont clog up the boards with bullshit threads and ruin it for the rest of us who have waited years for this album and appreciate the progression.

Besides, RAFRAG rocks, bitches!

nightvision
07-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Amen to that.

Hypodermic_89
07-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

medi01
07-05-2008, 02:14 AM
agreed. but now there are so many threads about there being So many threads about Offspring fans not liking the new album

Splinter[PI]
07-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Veeeery true.

Count Orlok
07-05-2008, 03:35 AM
ur very much right!
Gotta hate the haters

Forza
07-05-2008, 03:44 AM
So, what's up next? A blues album?

Count Orlok
07-05-2008, 03:58 AM
So, what's up next? A blues album?

Pah,everyone knows itīs gonna be a rap-metal album,you dumbass:rolleyes:

Dragnet
07-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Dude this thread is so last week :D

Lord_Gabo
07-05-2008, 05:04 AM
one of the best post ever

shanna_guarana
07-05-2008, 07:26 AM
Well, I think you should just quit whining and/or leave the boards.

This is sooooo stupid......everybody can't think the same....everybody HAS the right to say he doesn't like something....why don't YOU shut up and leave the boards....? You don't have more rights than somebody who actually thinks and doesn't blindly like everything offs does.....we all have same rights here...to discuss.....live with it...