PDA

View Full Version : Don't kill me for put this

Ninty Man
07-10-2008, 09:46 AM
I know this is irrelevant, but when I was about to sleep and I turn on the TV... there it was... HAMMERHEAD ON MTV. Of course it was 2:38 AM Mexico time... but at least I saw it... Is there any popularity of the video on USA or another countries?

Rutegard
07-10-2008, 11:29 AM
good for you

i never saw it

Dragnet
07-10-2008, 12:19 PM
i'm glad i never saw it.

Rutegard
07-10-2008, 12:26 PM
i'm glad i never saw it.

AH AHA HAAHAHAH

yeah probably the same here LOL

it's not my intention to see that video again in my whole life LOL

brothadave79
07-10-2008, 12:28 PM
They really should go ahead and make a new video for that. One that's, you know, less bad.

drex878
07-10-2008, 12:35 PM
I just really fucking hate animation in music videos. Sure, I can deal with a little, but what the fuck? It doesn't even show the band once in the video. A horrible way to promote a first single in my opinion.

end rant.

Rooster
07-10-2008, 12:54 PM
The video is meaningfull, but to me it looked like you would record a gameplay of some weird action computer game, and put music instead of gameplay sounds... It's not a crappy video, it contains a message to the viewer, but it doesn't make me say "WOW", which means it's not really good for me either. I think that the band would really need to be in this video, shown how they are still rockin out after more than 4 years of "silence". We got the first new single in a long time, but we didn't see the band in the video. Not the best way to say "We are back" i think...

But well, at least the song rocks :)

ad8
07-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I just really fucking hate animation in music videos. Sure, I can deal with a little, but what the fuck? It doesn't even show the band once in the video. A horrible way to promote a first single in my opinion.

end rant.

Yeah. Everybody who doesn't know the new album yet and watches the video on MTV for the first time might think that The Offspring went completely insane.

Skinny
07-10-2008, 02:04 PM
I've never seen the Hammerhead video but I also agree that animation isn't the best way to make a music video. And not including the band at all is unexceptable.:eek:

dff_punk
07-10-2008, 02:17 PM
I saw it in a Czech TV. But only once. Fuck Justin Timberlake!

Bipolar Bear
07-10-2008, 02:19 PM
I liked the video!
Show it on TV! Traumatize the children!
I wish...

Rooster
07-10-2008, 02:24 PM
I saw it in a Czech TV. But only once. Fuck Justin Timberlake!

Not fuck, you should say FECK, you arsebiscuit! :D

I don't think i'll ever see it on TV here in Slovenia... but i don't mind.

The Search Button
07-10-2008, 02:29 PM
You people are so unjust.

I bet that if you heard the Hammerhead intro playing on your tv you'd get all excited, jumping around and stuff.

Well, I did.

dff_punk
07-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Not fuck, you should say FECK, you arsebiscuit! :D

I don't think i'll ever see it on TV here in Slovenia... but i don't mind.

Feck you Raptor eighty eight :D

Well, I did.

I did too. Whenever I hear it. There is no cure.

Rooster
07-10-2008, 02:40 PM
You people are so unjust.

I bet that if you heard the Hammerhead intro playing on your tv you'd get all excited, jumping around and stuff.

Well, I did.

I would jump because of the song... I would jump to Hammerhead even if telebubbies were in the video :D

Ninty Man
07-10-2008, 02:51 PM
I would jump because of the song... I would jump to Hammerhead even if telebubbies were in the video :D

LOLZ

Yeah, yesterday I was excited about... well technically today... SO WHAT???Is our favorite band and we should support them. Even we dislike that video. Now I have really confirmed that the dogs are almost the same thing that is described in Farenheit 451 (yes... the novel from Ray Bradbury

holland25
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Why not? Teletubbies are cool.

cool 2 hate 681
07-10-2008, 11:05 PM
yes it has been number 2 on the fuse top ten countdown for 3 weeks:eek: