PDA

View Full Version : I'm fucking scared

Llamas
07-10-2008, 02:51 PM
On Monday morning, I have to go to court for an eviction hearing. Our landlord obviously wants us out. My roommate has been in Michigan since Saturday, and doesn't get back until late Sunday night. She got into contact with an attorney before she went so we could go over some things that have happened, not knowing about any eviction stuff. The day after she left, I found an eviction summons tacked to my back door. I have a class to teach at 9am on Monday, so I have to get a sub, because we tried to apply for an extension, but apparently only the plaintiff can do that- we can not. And there's no way in hell he'd agree to that.

[The reasons listed on the eviction summons are:
"Rent pd. late." Minnesota law says rent must be paid by the 5th of the month, which we've always done. He wants it by the 1st. Technically, he is right that we need to pay it by the 1st, but usually late rent evictions are for people not paying rent within a few weeks. He's never charged us the necessary late fees, either.

"Pets creating unsanitary conditions." My roommate's dogs sometimes poop and seemingly pee by the front door. We have old hardwoord floors that were already in crappy condition when we moved in. We clean up said poop and pee as soon as we see it, which means it's taken care of daily when it happens.

"Unauthorized pets." We didn't tell him we had my rabbit or her mice when we moved in, because we didn't think it mattered. He freaked out in February when he came into our place without notifying us (which he has done several times) and demanded a $500 deposit for the pets, which we paid. Therefore, these pets should not be an issue anymore.

"Damage to property due to neglect." The only thing he's mentioned to us about this is that he says the dog urine is going through the floor and leaking into the basement. Cause I'm sure an 8lb miniature dachshund can pee enough to leak through a floor?

"Quiet enjoyment - parties at 3 and 3.30am. Police called." Cause we had 2 people over and were playing singstar one night, and another night I had 6 people over and we were sitting around playing cards. He called the cops, and the cops found nothing. ]

Since we proved to him that it was illegal for him to come into our place without notification, he's posted when he's coming in- he's come in 3 times in 20 days. He also called us all the time - sometimes 5 days in a row - just to complain. Until we told him we wouldn't answer our phones anymore when he calls.

There's a ton more shit going on that I could get into, but huge posts... boo. I'm so scared that we'll get evicted, cause I hear court usually goes in favor of the landlord. The worst part is that we can't meet with our attorney before Monday since my roommate is in MI, and the attorney can't come to the hearing because he'll be out of town. So we have to go to the hearing without an attorney, while our landlord has his attorney who is a personal friend of his. If we get evicted, I can't rent a place for like 10 years, I think... I don't know what I'll do. I seriously believe he doesn't have real grounds for eviction, but he's so twisted that I don't know. I actually think he might be coming in our place when we're gone and sabotaging. I found wet urine on the floor when I came home on Tuesday- the dogs had been gone since Saturday. How would there be WET urine on the floor 3 days later? :-/

Rag Doll
07-10-2008, 02:59 PM
I would make sure the judge knows all about him coming in when he isn't supposed to. Be sure to bring up the fact that you don't think it stopped (wet urine on the floor). Little dogs can pee a flood (my old cat used to, so a dog can too)....so that can be a bit of a problem.

In my opinion (from the few law classes I've taken and years of people's court!), it doesn't really seem like he has much going for him, as long as everything you're saying is accurate and nothing is left out.

Do you have police reports for when he called them? If not, I suggest you find a way to get them. Maybe even see if you can get some kind of letter (affidavit) from one of the officers stating that he was there and nothing inappropriate or loud was going on in the apartment.

Harnum
07-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Man, that is shitty. That guy should not be allowed to be a landlord. I have no actual advice, since I've never owned an apartment, but I hope everything turns out in your favor. He sounds like a real dick.

Ryder1234
07-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Wow. That guys a dick. I seriously hope you don't get evicted.

Llamas
07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
I would make sure the judge knows all about him coming in when he isn't supposed to. Be sure to bring up the fact that you don't think it stopped (wet urine on the floor). Little dogs can pee a flood (my old cat used to, so a dog can too)....so that can be a bit of a problem.
I think we have proof that he's come in unannounced, too, because he never gave us notice of entry until about a month ago; we have notes from February and March from him that mention things that he couldn't possibly know without entering the place. I know small dogs can pee a lot, but enough to seep through a floor? Also, he says the urine leaked through onto his toolbench. We went in the basement, and it seems that where his toolbench is, we have furniture directly above. Also, the only place we've ever found dog urine, we're pretty sure there's no basement beneath.

In my opinion (from the few law classes I've taken and years of people's court!), it doesn't really seem like he has much going for him, as long as everything you're saying is accurate and nothing is left out.
I don't think I've left anything out... people who have been landlords or know a lot about housing law have all told me basically what you just did. Nobody seems to think he has grounds for eviction... but if he is indeed sabotaging our place, it scares me.

Do you have police reports for when he called them? If not, I suggest you find a way to get them. Maybe even see if you can get some kind of letter (affidavit) from one of the officers stating that he was there and nothing inappropriate or loud was going on in the apartment.
Hmm, that's a good idea. Do you just call the police station and ask if there's any record of a complaint on a certain date/time/location?

Man, that is shitty. That guy should not be allowed to be a landlord. I have no actual advice, since I've never owned an apartment, but I hope everything turns out in your favor. He sounds like a real dick.
He's so scary.
He's sworn at us while completely wasted. When I asked for a receipt for my pet deposit, he said that if he gives me a receipt, the deposit would be $1000 instead of $500 (extortion much?) We've caught him peeking in through our windows. We know he listens to our conversations when we're in our living room.

During the "party" where 6 of my friends came over and we were playing cards at 3am, he came downstairs and came into my place. I said, "You can't be in here, that's illegal." He said, "Someone let me in." Now, I'm not sure, but I don't think it would count if a person who doesn't live there lets him in. Plus all my friends said nobody let him in. He told me I was nuts and would be evicted. I told him he's always loud, and he said, "This is MY HOUSE!" I said we'd keep it down and be quiet. He told me I'm nuts/crazy and left. A bit later, my friends came in from smoking and said the landlord told them he called the cops. We left the place to avoid dealing with it. One friend didn't know we were leaving completely, so she didn't put on her shoes. Once out, the landlord didn't let her back in to get her shoes. He stood on the porch by our door and my friend was pleading with him to let her back in for her shoes. We just left, and the cops came by when we were half up the block, calmly asked if we lived in a house up the street. We played dumb, and said "Which one? That one?" and pointed a different direction. The cops said, "Sorry, alright then." and left. I guess they didn't think it was much to be concerned about...

wheelchairman
07-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Wow, how did you get a landlord all the way from newly-industrial 19th century England?

Rag Doll
07-10-2008, 03:35 PM
I think we have proof that he's come in unannounced, too, because he never gave us notice of entry until about a month ago; we have notes from February and March from him that mention things that he couldn't possibly know without entering the place. I know small dogs can pee a lot, but enough to seep through a floor? Also, he says the urine leaked through onto his toolbench. We went in the basement, and it seems that where his toolbench is, we have furniture directly above. Also, the only place we've ever found dog urine, we're pretty sure there's no basement beneath.

You still have those notes? Bring them. And yeah, it could seep through....my cat like, permanently damaged my kitchen floor from peeing on it =\. I'd be sure to tell the Judge that. Do you have pictures of where the toolbench is in the basement? If it's still in the same spot, take some! Especially because he would have (should have) moved it if the dog really somehow peed on it.

Hmm, that's a good idea. Do you just call the police station and ask if there's any record of a complaint on a certain date/time/location?

You should be able to. I've only ever had to get one for a car accident, but then you're given the case number. Try going down there rather than calling though. If there isn't any record, then I guess there weren't any problems the police felt they needed to report. Generally, they'd probably have to fill one out anyways though. If they don't have one, try to get it in writing that there isn't a police report.

He's sworn at us while completely wasted. When I asked for a receipt for my pet deposit, he said that if he gives me a receipt, the deposit would be $1000 instead of $500 (extortion much?) We've caught him peeking in through our windows. We know he listens to our conversations when we're in our living room.

When you tell the judge this, they will probably ask why you didn't move out or do anything about it. Be prepared, have a good answer.

One friend didn't know we were leaving completely, so she didn't put on her shoes. Once out, the landlord didn't let her back in to get her shoes. He stood on the porch by our door and my friend was pleading with him to let her back in for her shoes.

He cannot bar you from entering an apartment that you are paying rent for. If you are paying rent in full and on time, you MUST be allowed into the apartment. Honestly, you probably should have stayed there and told the cops that he did that because he could have been majorly fucked.

Llamas
07-10-2008, 05:40 PM
You still have those notes? Bring them. And yeah, it could seep through....my cat like, permanently damaged my kitchen floor from peeing on it =\. I'd be sure to tell the Judge that. Do you have pictures of where the toolbench is in the basement? If it's still in the same spot, take some! Especially because he would have (should have) moved it if the dog really somehow peed on it.
We will be bringing the notes, for sure. I know cats have much more acidic/ strong urine than dogs do, though. I will have to look more at where his tool bench is and what's above it... and yeah, take pictures. I don't *think* he's moved it.

You should be able to. I've only ever had to get one for a car accident, but then you're given the case number. Try going down there rather than calling though. If there isn't any record, then I guess there weren't any problems the police felt they needed to report. Generally, they'd probably have to fill one out anyways though. If they don't have one, try to get it in writing that there isn't a police report.
Alright, I will do that on Saturday. Thanks :)

When you tell the judge this, they will probably ask why you didn't move out or do anything about it. Be prepared, have a good answer.
I know you don't care about the answer, but ever since he first upset us, we've been getting legal advice and compiling information. We contacted the attorney before we knew he was summoning us.

He cannot bar you from entering an apartment that you are paying rent for. If you are paying rent in full and on time, you MUST be allowed into the apartment. Honestly, you probably should have stayed there and told the cops that he did that because he could have been majorly fucked.
I know. We should not have left. But we were all pretty drunk, and upon hearing "the cops are coming", we freaked out and left. My roommate was sleeping through us being home... she was only woken up when the landlord started calling her phone, banging on the door, and coming in yelling at me.

Sunny
07-10-2008, 06:00 PM
oh, dear... that's horrible.

do you have a copy of your lease? what does it say about rent payments? a late rent payment is usually grounds for a late fee, but not for eviction. *wtf* check your lease - the guy might be completely off base.

as for the pet thing, i dunno about the law where you live, but this might be worth looking into: here, the landlord cannot evict you OR force you to get rid of your pets if you have had them living openly in the apartment for 90 days or more. also, he would need to give you a summons within 90 days of learning about the animal's presence in the apartment. considering that he found out in February, any legal action he takes against you now would be completely futile. now, this is NYC law - but you might want to look into tenant rights in your state/city. there might be a similar loophole.

anyway, good luck and keep us posted!

Llamas
07-10-2008, 06:09 PM
oh, dear... that's horrible.

do you have a copy of your lease? what does it say about rent payments? a late rent payment is usually grounds for a late fee, but not for eviction. *wtf* check your lease - the guy might be completely off base.
Yeah, our lease says rent is to be in by the 1st of the month. If it's late, there is to be a late fee. I'm almost 100% positive that the procedure goes: If rent is not in on required date [the 1st], landlord must inform the tenant on the 5th of the month that they have 5 days to pay the rent (and may require late fee). That means he can not file for eviction until the rent is not paid by the 10th. I truly think he's off his rocker. I just don't know if he'll make a case for the fact that our rent has been turned in past the 1st every month.

as for the pet thing, i dunno about the law where you live, but this might be worth looking into: here, the landlord cannot evict you OR force you to get rid of your pets if you have had them living openly in the apartment for 90 days or more. also, he would need to give you a summons within 90 days of learning about the animal's presence in the apartment. considering that he found out in February, any legal action he takes against you now would be completely futile. now, this is NYC law - but you might want to look into tenant rights in your state/city. there might be a similar loophole.
This sounds very logical. It's also stupid that, after finding out about my rabbit and her mice, he said we had three options: get rid of them, move them into the basement, or pay an additional deposit. We paid the deposit. How can he continue to complain about that 4 months later??

Rag Doll
07-10-2008, 06:19 PM
1. You paid it though. And it doesn't seem as though he had issue with it before. Did he? He never paid you pay the late fee anyways. When would you usually pay it by?

2. He pretty much made a verbal contract with you when he took the additional deposit for the other pets. He can't break it now. And if he wants to complain, well, he made his bed and now he gets to lie in it (with the mice and the bunny).

Little_Miss_1565
07-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Do you have records of how much you paid in rent and when on the months in question? In NYC by law it's 5 days to pay rent before there are late charges etc. So long as you have the lease and records of absolutely every last little occurrence you will be okay. I know this is so scary but you will be okay!

nieh
07-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Do you guys have copies of the checks you used to pay rent or the pet deposit? That should be enough to clear at least a coupe of the things he's bringing against you.

Llamas
07-10-2008, 06:31 PM
1. You paid it though. And it doesn't seem as though he had issue with it before. Did he? He never paid you pay the late fee anyways. When would you usually pay it by?

2. He pretty much made a verbal contract with you when he took the additional deposit for the other pets. He can't break it now. And if he wants to complain, well, he made his bed and now he gets to lie in it (with the mice and the bunny).

1. He complained about it being late, and just repeatedly said he wanted it by the first. He never asked for a late fee, though, and we've had the rent in by the 2nd or 3rd of the month EVERY month, except one when my roommate's was late. She called him several days before the 1st of the month and left messages, explaining an extenuating circumstance where her direct deposit from work messed up and she didn't get a check, and was going to Italy in a few days, so wouldn't be able to fix the situation until she came back. He ignored her messages, and did charge her a late fee for that payment. He's NEVER mentioned eviction over late rent, though.

2. Exactly. It's like saying, okay, you can pay me for that... that's fine. Then months later saying, just kidding. I'm pissed about that after all.

Do you have records of how much you paid in rent and when on the months in question? In NYC by law it's 5 days to pay rent before there are late charges etc. So long as you have the lease and records of absolutely every last little occurrence you will be okay. I know this is so scary but you will be okay!
I have the check copies, and I think my roommate has hers.

Thank you for the support, guys. I'm feeling a little better about this with the advice and such.

JohnnyNemesis
07-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Hey, I'm getting evicted too! Note's on my door. Can we be eviction twinz?

I wish I could give you some advice, but I'm happy to see that you're getting tons of help from the BBS already. I couldn't help but say "go team!!!" as I read through the thread.

Definitely keep us posted. If things don't go well, we might need to have a little talk with your landlord *mock knuckle-cracking*

RickyCrack
07-11-2008, 01:41 PM
solution: live with me in iowa. i have kitties!

sKratch
07-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey, I'm getting evicted too! Note's on my door.

Getting gentrified, eh?

JoY
07-11-2008, 06:34 PM
over here people who rent have much more rights than the house owner. our house owner has had to post a petition in the neighbourhood to get our upstairs neighbours out of our house, who were both alcoholics & caused so much drama, that the police stopped by our house on a daily basis & had to arrest either the husband or the wife once every two weeks. it was awful, I couldn't do my laundry in the basement, for which I need to go outdoors, without watching my head for flowerpots & lightbulbs. everything & anything flew out of that window, it was scary like hell. & every week there'd be one of the two of the happy couple sitting on the sidewalk, with a bleeding arm, or leg, or hand, or whatever limb. in the middle of the night they sometimes woke me up with their screaming & vomiting from the alcohol. awful.

anyway... here he wouldn't stand a chance, no chance at all. you have to look into the rights you have, as someone renting an appartment.

you have paid for the pets; no issue.
you have police reports, at least the police has police reports, that say they had nothing on you; no issue.
according to the Minnesota law, you don't have to pay the rent until the fifth, which you've always done; NO ISSUE.

the contract between a house owner & the one who rents is standard & based on national/state laws, over here, at least. they always offer you a piece of paper, an official contract to sign, but it's a basic agreement, a standard verbal contract, that you only contract on paper for your own peace & good night rest. what house owners put in there, has absolutely nothing to do with the law, usually.

my previous house owner put things in her contract, like; no sleepovers over twice a month. FOR SERIOUS. is it a national law? does it say anywhere in the standard contract that you can make such demands? no. so it's not legally binding. she's tried to use it against me, after the Amsterdam meet-up, but after I said it's not a legal demand (& she's a lawyer, so she knows damn well what she's doing), she backed off like crazy. also, she said we weren't allowed to smoke in our own home. is it legally binding? no. so we smoked outside the window, because our roommate hated the smell, but when she found an ashtray at an unannounced visit, she sticked anti-smoking stickers through our entire appartment. nutbag. she's threatened us with a couple of things, but after we threatened her to officially define the usual price of every room, which would result in a legally binding advice, she pretty much quit her whining.

my current house owner has put in our contract that he can throw you out each year after you've signed the contract, because he's had so much trouble with the alcoholic couple. it's not legally binding. not like he ever would, because we pay the rent every month & behave, but he wanted to fool us into thinking he could kick us out any year after signing our contract, if we don't behave. he's also in the lawyer-business, so even he knows he has no right to put such a thing in a contract, but he does it anyway, because enough people out there don't know.

JohnnyNemesis
07-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Getting gentrified, eh?

I KILL USCUM!

dfjci

Lizardus
07-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Thank you for the support, guys. I'm feeling a little better about this with the advice and such.

friendships da best medicine!

Llamas
07-12-2008, 06:53 PM
We had a phone conference with an attorney yesterday to discuss some of our options. The attorney read the notes from the landlord and we told him what's been going on. He said that he thinks the landlord doesn't have much to go on, and he doesn't think the judge will side with him. He said that what we should go for is an agreement with the landlord that he will return our deposits in full and we will move out by the end of the month. I'd take it, but I seriously hate this guy so much that I wish I could go for more... full refund of all rent paid... even him not be able to rent anymore. But I don't think it's possible, and I don't want to get greedy. Or cocky. I'd definitely be happy with being able to just leave and get my deposits back.

Also, at least two of my friends and two of my roommate's friends are going to come as witnesses for us. They've all witnessed that our place doesn't have an "unbearable stench". One witnessed our friend being barred from coming back into the house to get her shoes. She also witnessed him coming into our place without permission, and witnessed him trying to start fights with some of our friends. She also witnessed that we were playing cards and not being loud at all. My roommate's friends witnessed the landlord yelling at and threatening my roommate. Hopefully they will help...

Llamas
07-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Update: We went to the hearing this morning, and the first thing the judge said was that we could either have 30 days to move out, or have a trial. We were going to demand a trial if they didn't offer one, anyway, so we have the trial set for the 31st.

We're going to have the attorney call the building owner, Kara, who is more reasonable than her husband (the landlord), and try to strike an agreement with her. If she refuses, we'll hire the attorney, gather our witnesses and evidence, and go to the trial. They did not bring an attorney today, and only had one witness (who we believe is a neighbor from across the street... we don't have a clue what she might have witnessed... character witness?), so that looks pretty good for us if we have to go to trial.

The only thing that sucks is this isn't over. Bah.

KyleW
07-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Well I read all of the stuff on here and I have studied law for a couple of years now.

I definately think that the landlord has nothing to go on. I know this is just repeating what a bunch of people have said but it is true he has nothing.

So long as what you have told us is true, which I elieve it is, you should be fine. (Thats if you even have to go to the trial at all)

IamSam
07-15-2008, 12:55 AM
Update: We went to the hearing this morning, and the first thing the judge said was that we could either have 30 days to move out, or have a trial. We were going to demand a trial if they didn't offer one, anyway, so we have the trial set for the 31st.

We're going to have the attorney call the building owner, Kara, who is more reasonable than her husband (the landlord), and try to strike an agreement with her. If she refuses, we'll hire the attorney, gather our witnesses and evidence, and go to the trial. They did not bring an attorney today, and only had one witness (who we believe is a neighbor from across the street... we don't have a clue what she might have witnessed... character witness?), so that looks pretty good for us if we have to go to trial.

Well, that's somewhat good news. Sucks that you have to take more time out of your schedule though.

Camilamazed
07-15-2008, 05:51 AM
I wasn't going to reply because I don't have anything relevant to say on the matter; I have to express however that it is shocking for me the fact the landlords can actually break into your room (with or without previous persmission). It must be fucking uncomfortable to leave your "place" with the feeling somebody will be or have been there.

In Brazil most of the deals are made with the real state agencies. Most people don't know who the landlord is. And if you do deal with the owner he absolutely has no right of breaking into your house like this. Even if your payment is late for some reason.

Hang in there. I hope everything turns out fine.

=]

RickyCrack
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
They did not bring an attorney today, and only had one witness (who we believe is a neighbor from across the street... we don't have a clue what she might have witnessed... character witness?), so that looks pretty good for us if we have to go to trial.

legally they'll have to send you information regarding their case. so if they do have a witness, a copy of their testimony will be sent to you.

Llamas
07-15-2008, 02:52 PM
I wasn't going to reply because I don't have anything relevant to say on the matter; I have to express however that it is shocking for me the fact the landlords can actually break into your room (with or without previous persmission). It must be fucking uncomfortable to leave your "place" with the feeling somebody will be or have been there.

In Brazil most of the deals are made with the real state agencies. Most people don't know who the landlord is. And if you do deal with the owner he absolutely has no right of breaking into your house like this. Even if your payment is late for some reason.

Hang in there. I hope everything turns out fine.

=]

Legally, he CAN'T come in without us knowing. If we wanted to (which we MAY), we could take him to court for all the illegal entries into our place.

Llamas
07-29-2008, 05:42 PM
So it's been almost a month, and things just keep getting worse. We tried to settle, but our landlord acted outside of the settlement a couple days ago. So we're going to court on Thursday. We pay $750 for our attorney.

Our power went off last week Thursday, because apparently we haven't paid any energy bills in 6 months (wtf? My roommate had me under the impression that we were... first sign that I should never have trusted her). She told me that when she called the electric company, they told her that someone called and asked to have it shut off, and that the person said they were her. She also told me they wanted a $400 deposit to get it turned back on. I called the company today, and found out reasons 2 and 3 why I should have never trusted her: there was no deposit on the account, and the power got shut off because she had an outstanding balance of around $650 from a few years ago that she was supposedly dodging. We've had no power since Thursday, and I just borrowed $400 from a friend for this supposed deposit that doesn't exist...

So now the person I'm on the side of is actually hurting me. Plus, while my landlord is fucking insane, she's created most of the fuel for him to go off of- primarily, her dogs and her "late" rent payment.

Now what happens is we go to court on Thursday. If we lose, we're evicted and need to be out in a couple days after. If we win, we "get" to stay in our place. Which means we have to take the landlord to court to get out. Well, we have enough proof that he's been in our place without our consent, and witnesses are coming on Thursday. Also, when our power got shut off, we found out that there's no power in the basement or garage- common areas. We've been paying for the landlord to do his laundry, power his power tools, and operate his garage. We definitely have grounds to sue him now.

But the fact of the matter is that I'm piss broke cause of the attorney and energy bill, but now I have to pay a deposit on a new place.

Fuck my life.

Camilamazed
07-29-2008, 06:24 PM
I am sorry to hear that now your roomate brought up another problem. I do wish you can get over with all this situation soon.

=)

Llamas
07-31-2008, 09:41 PM
I am sorry to hear that now your roomate brought up another problem. I do wish you can get over with all this situation soon.

=)

Thanks, Camila. We had our trial today, and it went well so far. We got a continuation, because our attorney brought up a couple things that the landlord had done incorrectly, and would need to be done according to law before proceeding. Since he now has to wait 2 more weeks for another trial, we are trying AGAIN to get him to settle, because we'd be leaving sooner if he settled.

His lawyer is an idiot who has no idea what's going on and probably got his law degree 50 years ago, and the landlord had no idea what he was doing, either. It's looking good for us... but we'll see.

RickyCrack
08-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Move To Iowa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Llamas
05-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Update: I did not get evicted. But after we won our case, as we were walking out of the courtroom, we were handed a lawsuit. Our landlord tried to sue us $50,000 for "destroying" his home (cause of the dog pee). We gave a counter-suit, his attorney quit, and nothing ever came of it. However, we never got our deposits back. On the day we moved out, this woman who lived across the street saw us sitting outside with our stuff and said, "Leaving already?" "Yup!" "Man, I knew I shoulda TOLD Y'ALL - that man is an asshole!!!"

I know, you all were sitting there for the last 4 years, wondering what ever came of this...

2008 was the worst year of my life. God, that shit sucked.

Omni
05-30-2012, 09:08 AM
*Exhales*

Your breath becomes excruciating to hold after about the sixth month. I don't know how I went four years.

Llamas
05-30-2012, 10:38 AM
*Exhales*

Your breath becomes excruciating to hold after about the sixth month. I don't know how I went four years.

Yeah, I decided it was time to give y'all a break after all that stress and worrying about what happened to me! You guys did a remarkable job of dealing with it, I must say! I wanted to see how long I could drag it out, but I decided to finally do the right thing and be kind person.

Lizardus
06-02-2012, 08:10 PM
It may not have been ideal, but it's a good thing you got some peace. Right?

mario_spaghettio
06-05-2012, 10:54 PM
wtf, I was pages in to this nonsense before I realized the lama drama had long expired. Dammit all to hell

Llamas
06-06-2012, 05:10 AM
Hahahahaha :D If I annoyed Mario, then success was achieved ;)