PDA

View Full Version : Greg isn't backing up vocals on RAFRAG

Stylie
07-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Hi!

I was watching the last page of the RAFRAG booklet, where I noticed that only Dexter, Noodles and Higgins was doing the backup vocals on RAFRAG. I don't know if this has been discussed, but do someone know why Greg didn't? He does the backing vocals live, right? (yes, on the RAFRAG songs I mean)

Rooster
07-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Interesting, where it is written who the band members are, it says like this: GREG K. bass, vocals. Maybe it's a mistake in the booklet?

leo3375
07-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Greg doesn't sing backing vocals on any of the albums. He sings live, which is most likely what the "Bass, vocals" credit means.

Stylie
07-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Greg doesn't sing backing vocals on any of the albums. He sings live, which is most likely what the "Bass, vocals" credit means.

You're sure? Not ot ANY albums? :o

DUKENT
07-14-2008, 11:35 AM

Oh come on, that's bullshit. He sings backing vocals on albums

Stylie
07-14-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm confused... But on RAFRAG, I just hear Dexter and Noodles on the backing's, not Greg...

medi01
07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I'm confused... But on RAFRAG, I just hear Dexter and Noodles on the backing's, not Greg...

maybe he isnt, but he is definitely sings back up vocals on Hammerhead, and probably other new songs aswell

leo3375
07-14-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh come on, that's bullshit. He sings backing vocals on albums

Check the liner notes on the albums and see for yourself.

Hombre316
07-14-2008, 02:16 PM
even though i know he does backing vocals at live shows...just for humor's sake...maybe the microphone and everything is a sham and greg is just lip synching cuz uhhh i don't think i have ever heard him talk. does he even have vocal chords?

jacknife737
07-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Check the liner notes on the albums and see for yourself.

Yes, please do. Greg only does live vocals.

IamSam
07-14-2008, 02:54 PM
I was watching the last page of the RAFRAG booklet,

I don't know why, but this part made me lol.

Stylie
07-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't know why, but this part made me lol.

Hahah, I think I understand you.
Because I wrote "watching", I guess? I was watching it like an TV show, you know. :P

nameless
07-14-2008, 06:10 PM
even though i know he does backing vocals at live shows...just for humor's sake...maybe the microphone and everything is a sham and greg is just lip synching cuz uhhh i don't think i have ever heard him talk. does he even have vocal chords?

that theory humour or not, was proved wrong when during dammit i changed again when dexter forgot the words!

on a serious note, a similar debate went on over whether atom had recorded the drums on cant repeat. despite it being listed in the booklet loads of people on the message board still claimed it must have been a misstake. its not really something thats easily done, listing wrong musicians and album credits, is it really that much of an issue if he didnt record the backing vocals?!

KyleW
07-14-2008, 06:39 PM
that theory humour or not, was proved wrong when during dammit i changed again when dexter forgot the words!

I was just about to mention that when BLAM I read this post.

Stylie
07-15-2008, 12:47 PM

Oh, that was just awesome. PRICELESS when Dexter says "uuuuhm, I kinda forgot the words right now", Greg comes with the strong backing vocals and Noodles try to but forgot it (as you can see on the video), and Dexter looks at him laughing. xD

Damn, I wanna see it again. *search youtube*

Stylie
07-15-2008, 12:53 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OqrdVsdhip8

Oh, it's not just when Dexter forgett the words, but at the end for example, the "whoooaoaoa" comes, Noodles and Dexter is playing and their not at the microphones singing.

Jojan
07-15-2008, 01:43 PM
Greg was too busy making babies.