PDA

View Full Version : Time to get a little "hello" from Offspring again? ^^

Stylie
07-11-2008, 11:05 AM
So! The Offspring have delivered some really good performances and shows the last days and weeks, but now they're having a little break (next show is 07/26/08). :)

I don't think we, the fans, wouldn't mind a little "hello" or some info from The Offspring. Not some big things, just a little info. For example about how's RAFRAG doin', the second single, music videos and such.

And no, I'm absolutly not complaining, I know that Offspring have worked well now these last days, but it's a while since they wrote to us, or have coming with som usefull information, and you know - we really love to hear from them, don't we? But I understand if they don't have that time, we'll just wait then. ^^

Rutegard
07-11-2008, 11:34 AM
yeah some news would be great

Conspiracyof1000
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
The best information would be when they're going to stop by and play a show in Arizona.
A simple hello would suffice, too.

Bipolar Bear
07-11-2008, 08:44 PM
They should regularly answer a bunch of questions on their website, like Sum 41. That would be really great.

Conspiracyof1000
07-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Then they'd get a bunch of useless questions that no one would like to answer, like "How, exactly, do you know Greg has the largest member?"

Bipolar Bear
07-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Then they'd get a bunch of useless questions that no one would like to answer, like "How, exactly, do you know Greg has the largest member?"

Haha yeah. The kids at the sum 41 site are really dumb at times (at times=usually), a guy asked Sum 41, "Do you guys listen to any other bands?" and Cone answered, "No, we only listen to ourselves" which was obviously a sarcastic answer. However, all the kids actually thought he was serious. They were like "Really...that sucks" and another guy was like "Yeah! We only need Sum 41!!!11!!"

Conspiracyof1000
07-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Haha yeah. The kids at the sum 41 site are really dumb at times (at times=usually), a guy asked Sum 41, "Do you guys listen to any other bands?" and Cone answered, "No, we only listen to ourselves" which was obviously a sarcastic answer. However, all the kids actually thought he was serious. They were like "Really...that sucks" and another guy was like "Yeah! We only need Sum 41!!!11!!"

What about the guy who asked about the song 82 and Cone replied, "It's 88 and it's called that because it has 88 beats per minute."
If you like the band, at least get the songs right.
This is getting off-topic.
C'mon guys, all we want is a "Hello thanks for spending your first paycheck on RAFRAG at 10 in the morning on the day it's released!"

Rag Doll
07-11-2008, 10:42 PM
It would be kinda cool.

Way back in the day (around the time Conspiracy of One was released), there was an older version of this forum. Back then, there was a section entitled "Posts to Band Members" where you could make a topic with a question and only the band could reply to it (ahhh, my first experience as a moderator, deleting inappropriate questions...). They didn't really stop by all too often, but it was still neat to get your questions directly answered by the band every so often. =)

KHWHD
07-11-2008, 11:32 PM
It would be kinda cool.

Way back in the day (around the time Conspiracy of One was released), there was an older version of this forum. Back then, there was a section entitled "Posts to Band Members" where you could make a topic with a question and only the band could reply to it (ahhh, my first experience as a moderator, deleting inappropriate questions...). They didn't really stop by all too often, but it was still neat to get your questions directly answered by the band every so often. =)

Now THAT would be awesome. :D

Little_Miss_1565
07-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Way back in the day (around the time Conspiracy of One was released)

I thought it was around Americana? No?

one hundred punks
07-11-2008, 11:36 PM
They should regularly answer a bunch of questions on their website, like Sum 41. That would be really great.

That is fine as long as Offspring doesn't release shitty music like Sum41.

Rag Doll
07-11-2008, 11:58 PM
I thought it was around Americana? No?

It was the white Americana boards that started in 2000.

Ninty Man
07-12-2008, 02:28 AM
MMM... yeah... It would be cool!!!

Well, we could ask dexter something like: will you guys come to mexico?
Greg, do you still have hats and go to anger management?
Noodles: I'm gay
Pete: How do you learn all the songs so quickly? Are you comfortable?

Rutegard
07-12-2008, 05:42 AM
i miss the offspring chat!

Rutegard
07-12-2008, 05:42 AM

dexter said they were all drunk and...

Rutegard
07-12-2008, 05:43 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

stupid kids

Tehran25
07-12-2008, 06:01 AM
I would like one question answered, what the hell were they thinking when they wrote Beheaded? (off self-titled.)
Is it a joke song? or does it have some other deeper meaning?
It's my favourite song, (along with Tehran) off the album

Capricorn4
07-12-2008, 06:04 AM
I would like one question answered, what the hell were they thinking when they wrote Beheaded? (off self-titled.)

It was just a joke song,nothing serious.

Tehran25
07-12-2008, 06:13 AM
It was just a joke song,nothing serious.

I've been wondering for a long time now, and my family finds it disgusting and i am not allowed to play it around them.
so thankyou good sir

ad8
07-12-2008, 06:15 AM
Something like that "no news" journal entry would be enough for me. Just a short sign from the band to show that they are... alive:D

Rutegard
07-12-2008, 06:28 AM

of course it's a joke song....who do you think they are? serial killers?

Capricorn4
07-12-2008, 06:34 AM
of course it's a joke song....who do you think they are? serial killers?

:eek: pick those chain saws up instead of guitars:eek:

Rutegard
07-12-2008, 06:37 AM
:eek: pick those chain saws up instead of guitars:eek:

lolol

*Rutegard* runs away

Conspiracyof1000
07-12-2008, 04:13 PM
dexter said they were all drunk and...

I meant the specifics. :p

Ninty Man
07-12-2008, 05:43 PM

Is on Dexter on the song, on Self Titled in Music

Conspiracyof1000
07-12-2008, 06:18 PM
I read that, but what does it have to do with my original question (which is insanely stupid)?

Rutegard
07-13-2008, 10:29 AM

aawww that.....

i think you don't want to know...ehehe

well....i know i don't LOL

edit: you can't handle the truth!!

Stylie
07-19-2008, 07:53 AM
Man, I wanna hear from them now. Get info about how's RAFRAG doin'. How they are. What their plans are. Anything.

Last news: 07/01/08
Last news from "them": 05/28/08 (Greg)

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-19-2008, 10:30 AM
I couldn't agree more ... they should be back in the States by now.

I would even be happy with a journal about nothing again :D

Rutegard
07-19-2008, 11:18 AM
yes yes yes yes yes

i want

i need

Stylie
07-19-2008, 11:35 AM
And of coure, something about new single/video. :D

Stylie
07-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Noodles wrote that to a french fan. Come on Noodles, we want you here. :rolleyes:
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=farichi&p=r

http://i36.tinypic.com/20gl0uh.png

Bipolar Bear
07-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Noodles wrote that to a french fan. Come on Noodles, we want you here. :rolleyes:
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=farichi&p=r

http://i36.tinypic.com/20gl0uh.png

Awesome! I bet Noodles is secretly Holland or something, and is posting here to see what we're saying :cool:

Haha and I'm Greg K.

Stylie
07-19-2008, 04:04 PM
Awesome! I bet Noodles is secretly Holland or something, and is posting here to see what we're saying :cool:

Haha and I'm Greg K.

Yeah, and I'm Pete. :rolleyes:
EDIT: Ops, what did I say now?

Stylie
07-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Seriously, I'm getting crazy. Inzzzane.
I MUST hear from The Offspring soon. I'm getting crazy. Seriously. *repeat*