PDA

View Full Version : A fan doing whats right.

Spring
07-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm a new fan of bad religion. I downloaded (Dont hate me) new maps of hell a few weeks ago and I really liked it. And now I get to know that they are releasing a deluxe edition of the album. So I'v decided to buy the album. And I'v deleted the files from my computer so i cant listen to the album untill I get it for real. Just maybe wanted to inspire some to do the same :D.

Jakebert
07-11-2008, 09:57 PM
I'm kind of annoyed with the fact that they're releasing a special version a year later. I already bought the original version, so I'm just downloading the acoustic stuff. Seems like a cheap marketing trick to me: release the original version by itself, then once everyone already has it, release the 2nd version so that people can't just buy the special version instead of the original one.

Keyser
07-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Whats their best album? I have No Controll and Process of belief

jacknife737
07-12-2008, 02:58 PM

Although i'm not sure if these are their best albums, my favorite are Stranger Than Fiction and Empire Strikes First.

Spring
07-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Check out The gray race The empire strikes first and Suffer.

And with the new re-realse of new maps of hell you get a 1 hour concert, the new songs, a poster, lyrics, two music videos and a behind the seences dvd. Awesome :D

cool 2 hate 681
07-12-2008, 06:07 PM
has anyone seen the honest goodbye music video? or the 1 hour concert i hear it was filmed at a house of blues show

GBH2
07-12-2008, 09:45 PM
how noble of you. chump.

i download all my music and don't think twice about it.

Bipolar Bear
07-12-2008, 10:56 PM

Those are my two favorite albums, lol
But I listened to some of them really quick, I started listening to Bad Religion a short time ago.
Anyway, you may also want to check out Suffer which is my next favorite, it's in the same style as those two.

how noble of you. chump.

Haha owned.

H1T_That
07-13-2008, 02:46 AM
I'm a new fan of bad religion. I downloaded (Dont hate me) new maps of hell a few weeks ago and I really liked it.

A few weeks ago? That album came out ages ago...Where the fuck have you been man?

Spring
07-13-2008, 02:27 PM
how noble of you. chump.

Even with the offspring? Thanks :rolleyes:. Good that you support the music that you like:D.

Llamas
07-13-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm kind of annoyed with the fact that they're releasing a special version a year later. I already bought the original version, so I'm just downloading the acoustic stuff. Seems like a cheap marketing trick to me: release the original version by itself, then once everyone already has it, release the 2nd version so that people can't just buy the special version instead of the original one.

I hate when bands do this. It's fine if you release them at the same time. I don't usually buy deluxe albums, sometimes if it's someone I'm really, really into. But it's nice that a band gives you the option between the two by releasing them at the same time... releasing it considerably later is a really shitty marketing ploy. Cause they know hardcore fans want the extra songs and will buy it, even though they have the standard edition.

jacknife737
07-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Reissuing albums that have been out less than a year is getting really annoying; either release both at the same time or wait like 10 years. I'll be downloading this.

dff_punk
07-13-2008, 03:37 PM
Listening to the acoustics right now. They are pretty enjoyable. Skyscraper is great with piano.