PDA

View Full Version : about the new album

volcano62
07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
is it me or does this fucking album rock? i love it from start to finish and i think it is Offprings best work since many years!!!

the last album i enjoyed this much was Americana in 1998

Redjie
07-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah, the album fuckin rocks :D
but there are so many threads about RAFRAG, you really needed to open another one? meh, why do I care? I should get used to this.

Rooster
07-11-2008, 04:27 PM
There is a thread for writing your opinions about this album already (the thread for your own reviews), so i don't think it was really necessary to start another one. But on the other hand, at least you started a thread about how GOOD the album is, you didn't start another for bitching about RFRG (you know that there were many threads on this forum, which were started by new users, and their first post on the fourm was "this album sucks", "they sold out" or something like that - only bitching, no constructive reviews). I agree, this album rocks. Now, that the beginning excitment has passed a bit i can honestly say that this is probably my favorite album from them. They didn't do anything groundbreaking, they didn't invent anything really new (well, what new could you invent in punk rock genre with thousands of bands), they tried a bit different things (different for them), while their distinctive sound can still be heard. The songs are just so good :)

edit: my 200th post :)

Bipolar Bear
07-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Every song on Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace is good except those slow ones. Even though I try to force myself to like them, it never works!

Jaded skies
07-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I loved it. But only today i realized how truely amazing it is. I kept smiling while listening to it.

Plus my girlfriend (who completly hates rock) was singing on the phone and what else, but "dance fucker dance" and im like uhhh do you like that song? and she goes yeah its awesome. haha i guess its getting to people.

Ninty Man
07-12-2008, 01:23 AM
I loved it. But only today i realized how truely amazing it is. I kept smiling while listening to it.

Plus my girlfriend (who completly hates rock) was singing on the phone and what else, but "dance fucker dance" and im like uhhh do you like that song? and she goes yeah its awesome. haha i guess its getting to people.

Is kinda fall out boyish (even I hate those motherfuckers, I must admit dance dance is cool), and is fucking catchy.

I love the whole album... but I still think stuff messed up is overrated by fans