How often?
Where/when?
What brand(s)?
Flavor?
How?
Spiting situation?

For me:
On a daily basis.

Whenever I'm watching TV of playing on the computer, driving, walking, and playing my hand drums and while reading.

David

Original, Jumbo Original, BBQ and Jalapeņo

I put a hand full in one cheek move it around to the other split the shell in have take out the seed push it to the back of my cheek and spit out the shell.

Usually a spiting cup/bottle. I tend to stay away from a bottle because it smells bad after a while. But when I'm walking or play my drums out side I just spit them out in the grass.

Duskygrin
07-13-2008, 02:41 AM
Too salty for me, but sometimes it's just so great to watch a movie and crunch some. It used to be all the rage here, some eight years back as I recall.

So how oft: seldom.
Where/when: when relaxing at home, mostly.
What brand: fuck knows.
Flavour: erm, regular?
How: well I split the shell with teeth, then suck the seed. The sunflower seed, I mean.
Spiting situation: well I don't use a cuspidor, I lay out some kitchen paper then wrap it all up for the bin.

SaiKYoU
07-13-2008, 04:34 AM
very fucking often!!

i eat the spanish ones, which are larger and thinner and more toasted... american ones taste like plastic...

no flavour, no salt...

and sometimes i even eat the shell... yeah, that's nasty...

http://www.facundo.es/activos/imagenes/pr_2772.jpg

FACUNDO red label... there's also a white label and a blue label, i think the difference is the toast level... red is the most toasted...

HornyPope
07-13-2008, 02:44 PM
I used to eat a lot. Either in parks or at home. I spit out wherever is convenient, so if I have a plastic bag or some container i'll spit it there, if not then on the floor.

Bipolar Bear
07-13-2008, 03:24 PM
What I like are salted peanuts, which are similar except for the fact that they actually fill you up somewhat. I like to eat them while watching a fire. How often...it changes a lot. I had trouble finding some at the store for a while but I finally got some last week.

Definitely recommended. Taste great.

Tijs
07-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Not as often as I should. Sunflower seeds are delicious. Once in Turkey I bought a huge bag of it and me and my sister were almost dehydrated because of it. But brands? I don't know of any brands.