PDA

View Full Version : Native American

sipptaroowsky
07-14-2008, 03:13 AM
I recently started to study Lakota language. I only have limited resources, the internet that is, and almost nothing is for free out there. So I was wondering. Do any of you know NATIVE AMERICAN, or as I like to call it :“American“ languages. I am most interested in Lakota language and their way of life, but others seem fine as well. Also if someone’s got some literature on the language, I’d really love to learn it. Basically Native Americans are what I'm in to, I'm even thinking of moving there one day. I've been in to this for over some time now, some 3 years I'd say, but never got around actually sitting down and learning it, that changed yesterday. Also if someone has a book called Pilgrims Of The Wild...might wanna purchase it.

Endymion
07-14-2008, 03:47 AM
Basically Native Americans are what I'm in to, I'm even thinking of moving there one day.

i would advise against moving to Native America.

IamSam
07-14-2008, 09:31 AM
i would advise against moving to Native America.

Or America in general.

sipptaroowsky
07-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Hahahaha, nah. I'm not moving, but if I'm going to visit the northern american continent I'd probably go to Canada, people are much more friendlyer there.

IamSam
07-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Hahahaha, nah. I'm not moving, but if I'm going to visit the northern american continent I'd probably go to Canada, people are much more friendlyer there.

How do you know that?

sipptaroowsky
07-14-2008, 12:43 PM
How do you know that?

I talk to them and they talk to me, and you think otherwise?

IamSam
07-14-2008, 01:03 PM
I talk to them and they talk to me, and you think otherwise?

I think it is wrong to say one group of people is nicer than another. I have had some run ins with some Canadians that are complete assholes.

drex878
07-17-2008, 12:53 PM
Canada is cold.