PDA

View Full Version : Video On Trial Pretty Fly For A White Guy

cool 2 hate 681
07-14-2008, 08:22 PM
it's sad these vh1 best week ever rejects are making fun of videos from 1998

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_guIQDb85c

jacknife737
07-14-2008, 08:39 PM
This Much show is on all the time and is a fucking joke. The only requirement to be a host for this show is to be an unfunny comedian.

KHWHD
07-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Yep, that show is a fucking joke. Pathetic. Fuckers.. pissed me off watching that. :mad:

Bipolar Bear
07-14-2008, 09:25 PM
It's not that bad, pretty fly isn't something I'd go out of my way to defend. It did make them popular but I can understand if people think it's a bad song.

SK8rocka
07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Hehehe its wierd but the jumper the fat guys wearing is the same as dexters jumper from woodstock 99

IamSam
07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Wow. I have never wanted to knife anyone over an opinion before. First time for everything I guess.

SK8rocka
07-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Hahaha LOL

KHWHD
07-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Wow. I have never wanted to knife anyone over an opinion before. First time for everything I guess.

That's putting it nicely. Believe me when I say that show is beyond ridiculous. I really don't know why it's on the air anymore. Just made me hate it even more after watching those tools talking smack about our guys like that. *shakes head*

IamSam
07-14-2008, 09:42 PM
That's putting it nicely. Believe me when I say that show is beyond ridiculous. I really don't know why it's on the air anymore. Just made me hate it even more after watching those tools talking smack about our guys like that. *shakes head*

They probably bash anything and everything they can, they are comedians.

(Using the term "comedians" loosely).

jacknife737
07-14-2008, 09:44 PM
It's a show where every week (i think, i don't really watch a lot of Much) they make fun of videos. The few times i've watched it has been painfully tedious.

Little_Miss_1565
07-14-2008, 09:50 PM
Okay, yeah, the show is pretty lame. Pauly Shore, seriously? Really? Shit like this isn't even worth getting worked up over. It's kind of like a one-legged man challenging you to an ass-kicking contest.

But you guys can't say this surprises you at all. One of my friends teases the shit out of me for being a mod here because of this video.

Speaking of the "Pretty Fly" video, watching (parts of) it again reminds me of a French techtonik song by Fatal Bazooka featuring my #1 gay crush Yelle. Watch it and read the translation. It's like a cross between the Kelly YouTube videos and "Pretty Fly." But the French apparently have a genuine love of black American culture like hip hop and the NBA. Anyway. I love Yelle. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FamibkUH4

Ryder1234
07-14-2008, 10:04 PM
that was actually worse than I've seen them go on other videos. They aren't even usually that harsh.
That show was only funny the first episode. I actually remember wanting them to do this song back then as well.

drummerbecca
07-14-2008, 10:18 PM
I find it funny how the verdict at the end was something to do with "they'll never come back into style". Wow, I'm sure they're heartbroken...

IamSam
07-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Okay, yeah, the show is pretty lame. Pauly Shore, seriously? Really? Shit like this isn't even worth getting worked up over. It's kind of like a one-legged man challenging you to an ass-kicking contest.

But you guys can't say this surprises you at all. One of my friends teases the shit out of me for being a mod here because of this video.

Speaking of the "Pretty Fly" video, watching (parts of) it again reminds me of a French techtonik song by Fatal Bazooka featuring my #1 gay crush Yelle. Watch it and read the translation. It's like a cross between the Kelly YouTube videos and "Pretty Fly." But the French apparently have a genuine love of black American culture like hip hop and the NBA. Anyway. I love Yelle. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FamibkUH4

That video was pretty damn funny.

Budzy
07-14-2008, 11:45 PM
man that pissed me off. bunch of losers.who the fuck are they? just jealous cos offspring managed to get somwhere and will always be rmbered.
you'll see my comment on there.
Cutebunne = yours truly.

Conspiracyof1000
07-14-2008, 11:49 PM
man that pissed me off. bunch of losers.who the fuck are they? just jealous cos offspring managed to get somwhere and will always be rmbered.
you'll see my comment on there.
Cutebunne = yours truly.

You're my new hero, I love you. Your comment was amazing.

danitanev
07-15-2008, 01:09 AM
I personally think that the guys making comments on Pretty Fly For A White Guy video are idiots and they are probably the only 4 or 5 mammals (I don't know how many are they) on this world that don't like this song and the video no matter even some of so called Hardcore Offspring fans are pretending they don't like it much too - that is weird - I guess they are not so Hardcore fans! But in the end I guess that everybody who says - I don't like this song - is just fucking faking it!

RODNEYMULLEN
07-15-2008, 01:27 AM
Oh my god, what a bunch of fucking idiots.

TGChaplain
07-15-2008, 01:52 AM
Most vh1 shows that "look back" at music and trends are usually commented by wash out actors and comedians. That whole channel is a piece of shit.

ad8
07-15-2008, 03:18 AM
Oh my god. Most of these "comedians" are so fucking stupid that... you know, what Iamsam said:D

Rutegard
07-15-2008, 10:46 AM
i don't like the sentence!!

it's stupid!

lol

Hombre316
07-15-2008, 11:15 AM
i think they kinda missed the whole point of the song and the video, except pauly shore. he acttually understood it was about people like him. but ya wow i never thought the opinions of hack no name comedians would bother me so much.

Rutegard
07-15-2008, 11:25 AM
i think they kinda missed the whole point of the song and the video, except pauly shore. he acttually understood it was about people like him. but ya wow i never thought the opinions of hack no name comedians would bother me so much.

yeah don't think bout it....that's what they like to do!! to annoy everyone!

yeah i mean...the band members were the first ones to mock the situation that video itself represents so well...so no need for these assholes to come along now talking bout what they think after all these years...

Redjie
07-15-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm still trying to understand what that prom queen says.. :cool:
& it's kinda ironic, these people making fun of a song like Pretty Fly :rolleyes:

Rutegard
07-15-2008, 11:33 AM
I'm still trying to understand what that prom queen says.. :cool:
& it's kinda ironic, these people making fun of a song like Pretty Fly :rolleyes:

yeah i mean...IT IS SUPPOSE to make fun to that video...lol it was the original intention so no surprise here...

i laughed a lot to that video the very first time i saw it :D

i miss those videos...

let's hope YGGFK will have same type of video :D a funny and cool one

F@ BANKZ
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
The Verdict: Not funny.

Autonomist
07-15-2008, 12:03 PM
I never thought I would I object so strongly to something criticising Pretty Fly for a White Guy, but there you go. Possibly the most fail thing I've ever seen ever.

medi01
07-15-2008, 12:19 PM
i never knew you could fit so much retardedness into 4 mins and 21 secs

lmc87
07-15-2008, 01:27 PM
i never knew you could fit so much retardedness into 4 mins and 21 secs

Never seen a 50 cent video then?

Stylie
07-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Ofmg. Who the fuck are those shitheads? Damn I wanna punch them. And if they're "comedians", they are pretty fuck bad comedians.

Seriously, I never get angry on things like this, but this is just fucking awful. I never think I have said those f-words as much as now. Fuck. They're just talking bullshit.

Stylie
07-15-2008, 02:15 PM

What the fuck!?!?
Omg, that isn't funny at all. I have a big sence of humor, but I really hate this shit. Can't watch the whole video.
Sorry, but I just hate this.

RODNEYMULLEN
07-15-2008, 02:17 PM
At like 54 seconts into the video when the guy says all thier songs sound the same, he hums and air gutairs Dammit from Blink 182. What a fucking retard.

F@ BANKZ
07-15-2008, 02:22 PM
At like 54 seconts into the video when the guy says all thier songs sound the same, he hums and air gutairs Dammit from Blink 182. What a fucking retard.
lol!

Yes he is quite.

Stylie
07-15-2008, 02:52 PM

Hahah, gotta laugh. That was actually funny, that he hummed Blink 182. Nothing else waas funny, just fucking retarded.

Cock Joke
07-15-2008, 07:40 PM
Okay. I don't know where to start. First of all, those people are...retarded, at best. Nothing they say matters, they can't be funny, they make me feel a little better about myself, actually. Surely, this video was made BEFORE Hammerhead came out, which is why they've said The Offspring are "out of style." I don't know what to say other than all that.

Hombre316
07-15-2008, 10:27 PM
its pretty easy to be out of style when the cool thing to do is throw on some eyeliner and a pair of girl pants and sing about how life sucks and your girlfriend dumped you....every fucking song. so since the offspring doesnt do that i guess that means theyre out of style....DARN!

Jaded skies
07-16-2008, 12:50 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh my Gad ive never laughed so hard in my life.

They picked the 5 worst people on earth to do that bid. 5 people ive never heard of.

while other parts pissed me off (i.e. playing concert to themselfs- i think it looks more gay playing with a bunch of people pretending to listening to it, and they going door to door playing shitty offspring songs that all sound the same- if he only knew or listened to a record he would know thats not true. Its kinda sad how he gets no time to listen to any other songs because hes too busy loading up his plate at the all you can eat buffet)

RODNEYMULLEN
07-16-2008, 12:54 PM
What the fuck do they mean that the offspring is playing in garages now. Um, yeah a world tour after thier new single hits like in the top 5 on billboard, so yeah that sounds alot like they're playing in garages.

Orange County
07-16-2008, 01:01 PM
haha you fatty LOL

Rooster
07-16-2008, 01:38 PM
Only one word to describe those fucktards. And i've just written it.

Ryder1234
07-17-2008, 01:55 PM
lol this episode is on tv now, i was going through the channels and when i passed much it was pretty fly.