PDA

View Full Version : We lost the semi finals.

Enjoi
07-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I was in baseball this year and my team (D-Backs) finished first in our league. so today we had a playoff game for the championships. We play 6 innings each game. We tied and whent into an extra inning. We got 3 outs and no runs scored. Then the opposing team (Oriels) were up. They had no runs scored and had 2 outs. Flyball to right. Right Feilder missed. 2 runs scored.

Endymion
07-17-2008, 07:47 PM
you also lost the spelling semi-finals.

Enjoi
07-17-2008, 07:51 PM
you also lost the spelling semi-finals.

I changed it. Happy now?

Ryder1234
07-17-2008, 08:03 PM
My hockey team wasn't very good this year, and we lost about 5 straight at one point (may not seem too bad, but we only have 12 games in a season). But we somehow won the championship in the playoffs. We get our names engraved on a trophy that resembles the Stanley Cup, and got to raise a plastic Stanley Cup :D.

I also won a baseball championship once, but like 6 years ago, i don't play baseball anymore.

GBH2
07-17-2008, 08:55 PM
I changed it. Happy now?

try again.

Bipolar Bear
07-17-2008, 11:54 PM
I was in baseball this year and my team (D-Backs) finished first in our league. so today we had a playoff game for the championships. We play 6 innings each game. We tied and whent into an extra inning. We got 3 outs and no runs scored. Then the opposing team (Oriels) were up. They had no runs scored and had 2 outs. Flyball to right. Right Feilder missed. 2 runs scored.

That's still pretty good.
Better luck next time :)

Baseball is my favorite sport :cool:

ad8
07-18-2008, 02:02 AM
Hm... the last time I was into some kind of competition was about 2 years ago...
I think it was some bicycle race where I finished on a lower rank. Last glorius victory for me was back in the day when I played soccer. It was my last soccer game until now and we won 3:1. I'm so proud.