PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, OOPS!

0r4ng3
07-20-2008, 08:13 AM
You punk!

drex878
07-20-2008, 08:39 AM
I love everything, I love this world and I want that all gave the love and is warm people and our planet

Have a good one, OOPS.

iPunk247
07-20-2008, 09:00 AM
HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

Cock Joke
07-20-2008, 03:55 PM
At first I thought, "Was this thread done by accident?"

Happy birthday! :D

Little_Miss_1565
07-20-2008, 04:02 PM
iPunk -- I have to warn you again about posting not safe for work photos to the forums, and I have to warn you publicly again since you continue to refuse to turn on your PMs. If you are having trouble with what is appropriate and inappropriate, please let me or another moderator know and we will try to help you.

iPunk247
07-20-2008, 05:51 PM
iPunk -- I have to warn you again about posting not safe for work photos to the forums, and I have to warn you publicly again since you continue to refuse to turn on your PMs. If you are having trouble with what is appropriate and inappropriate, please let me or another moderator know and we will try to help you.

0k. sincerely sorry. honestly i know its like fucking grow up kid and shit. erugh

tell ya what teh nextime i break/bend teh rules 1565 shall banned me period.

in public is actually quite humiliated but what the hell fuck it shame on me duh

sarah my names maria feel free to call me whatever your heart desires okay.

alright i don't know i guess i shall just stop posting er go on in a hiatus vacay.

Little_Miss_1565
07-20-2008, 07:38 PM
0k. sincerely sorry. honestly i know its like fucking grow up kid and shit. erugh

tell ya what teh nextime i break/bend teh rules 1565 shall banned me period.

in public is actually quite humiliated but what the hell fuck it shame on me duh

sarah my names maria feel free to call me whatever your heart desires okay.

alright i don't know i guess i shall just stop posting er go on in a hiatus vacay.

I don't want anyone to feel humiliated, but when your PMs are off I don't have any choice but to post something on the open forum. You know?

disclaimer_07
07-21-2008, 05:12 AM
I don't want anyone to feel humiliated, but when your PMs are off I don't have any choice but to post something on the open forum. You know?

You can always choose to leave her a PVM. Then only her buddies will see it, not the whole forum. But whatevers.

dr.vanessa
07-21-2008, 06:22 AM
Happy Birthday Oooooooooops!!!!!:d:):d:)

Little_Miss_1565
07-21-2008, 09:38 AM
You can always choose to leave her a PVM. Then only her buddies will see it, not the whole forum. But whatevers.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this. It would just be really nice if people would please turn on their PMs.