PDA

View Full Version : Every Offspring Song

Enjoi
07-21-2008, 08:45 AM
Ok, I want to put every single offspring song recorded on my mp3 player. So does anyone know of a site where i could download everyone very easily?? Please reply.

KHWHD
07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
I use Limewire. I have every song by them that's available on there and that's pretty much every song they've recorded/released/non-released.

http://www.limewire.com/download/

disclaimer_07
07-21-2008, 09:17 AM
I can give you Rapidshare links to all of their studio albums (S/T - RaFRaG).

Jojan
07-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Buy the CDs. If you n00b enough to not know how to get all the songs, you should go to the store and buy the records.

And use the Ogg Vorbis format.

KHWHD
07-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Buy the CDs. If you n00b enough to not know how to get all the songs, you should go to the store and buy the records.

And use the Ogg Vorbis format.

Wow, just wow.

KHWHD
07-21-2008, 09:34 AM
I have every single CD they have too, but it's easier to download the songs to put them on your player. Some people are just ignorant and rude. Maybe some people don't have money to go out and spend hundreds of dollars to buy all of their CD's.

Redjie
07-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Okay you should really buy the cd's but if you want to download them instead of putting them all in your computer, just type the name of the album on google with the word download in front and I guess you'll find a site that has all the albuns ready to download from rapidshare, If I'm not wrong. ;)

KHWHD
07-21-2008, 10:03 AM
Okay you should really buy the cd's but if you want to download them instead of putting them all in your computer, just type the name of the album on google with the word download in front and I guess you'll find a site that has all the albuns ready to download from rapidshare, If I'm not wrong. ;)

Yes, cause it's considered pirating. The more you download/pirate off of the internet, the less money The Offspring make.

Redjie
07-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Yes, cause it's considered pirating. The more you download/pirate off of the internet, the less money The Offspring make.

That's why I said albums should be bought ;)

Stylie
07-21-2008, 10:47 AM

Yeah. I downloaded a lot of songs and stuff in the past time, but now, I haven't downloaded anything (since I got my new, luvly computer). Just some Offspring songs from the bootleg-site-what-ever, 'caus I didn't have anything on my MP3 player. I bought RAFRAG, Greatest Hits and remastered Smash and Igntion.

So it's strange, I just automaticly haven't downloaded illegal stuff in the last time.

F@ BANKZ
07-21-2008, 10:53 AM
I agree that you should buy the albums; give the band something back. The rare songs you will be able to get from holland25's world-famous signature.

holland25
07-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Ok, I want to put every single offspring song recorded on my mp3 player. So does anyone know of a site where i could download everyone very easily?? Please reply.

Download albums and click the link on my signature, section Singles for all singles, rare stuff and so on.

I agree that you should buy the albums; give the band something back. The rare songs you will be able to get from holland25's world-famous signature.

Umm, yes :D