PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Barack Obama's baby momma?

HornyPope
07-21-2008, 10:10 PM
http://babble.com/CS/blogs/politicalnanny/michelleobama.jpg

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/Michelle%20Obama.jpg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/02/obama-barack-michelle-kids-girls-family.jpg

http://www.donkeydish.com/images/gallery/michelle-obama_380x500.jpg

Little_Miss_1565
07-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Stone cold fox.

Speaking of FOX, why didn't that channel have a racism-induced stroke when using the term "baby momma" to refer to Mrs. Obama?

HornyPope
07-21-2008, 10:22 PM
She's a foxy lady all right.

Good job Hussein!

Sunny
07-22-2008, 04:55 PM
don't know much about her, but she seems much better than Cindy "Trollop" McCain, that's for sure.

and speaking of Hussein, why don't we all start referring to McCain as Sidney? the association with Sid Vicious might make the poor ol' fella a bit more exciting...

Jebus
07-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Over the past few weeks, Fox News has made racially insensitive insinuations about the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Barack Obama, referring to his wife as his "baby mama" and calling a greeting the couple exchanged a "terrorist fist jab." What other similar incidents have occurred on Fox News?

-Estimated the amount of time Obama has spent on front porches during the course of his life

-Repeatedly called Obama by one of his middle names, "Hussein," while omitting the other, "Christopher Horowitz"

-Have used 78 percent more sports terminology in describing Obama's campaign than McCain's

-Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy involuntarily shrieked when a graphic of Obama flashed behind his shoulder

-Noted that Obama looks like the Fox News team's "one friend"

-Whenever he is shown exiting a limousine, journalists mention that his Escalade must be in the shop

-Scored footage of Obama visiting a Russian mobile launch missile dismantling facility with the theme from Shaft

-Generally biased news reporting

Vera
07-23-2008, 02:46 AM
and speaking of Hussein, why don't we all start referring to McCain as Sidney? the association with Sid Vicious might make the poor ol' fella a bit more exciting...

ololololol Sid & Nancy (Pelosi) anyone?

God that thought grossed me out considerably.

Jules69
07-23-2008, 03:13 PM
I think this country is headed toward dictatorship, and there is nothing we can do about it!! Voting wont matter anymore!:(

HornyPope
07-23-2008, 07:10 PM
-Repeatedly called Obama by one of his middle names, "Hussein," while omitting the other, "Christopher Horowitz"

How many names does a man need? I like Hussein personally. Very fitting for a man who intends to abolish the 22nd amendment and possibly the constitution if he gets his way.

Static_Martyr
07-30-2008, 09:02 AM
How many names does a man need? I like Hussein personally. Very fitting for a man who intends to abolish the 22nd amendment and possibly the constitution if he gets his way.

...what?

Paint_It_Black
07-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Holy shit, she's black!?

What a race-traitor.

Little_Miss_1565
07-30-2008, 11:17 AM

No president has ever had that kind of power, but somehow Obama would? Everybody's a-scared of the big scary black man. It's so cute!

Rag Doll
07-30-2008, 11:38 AM
I can't make up my mind on her. Sometimes, I really like her and think she seems just like...totally awesome and intelligent and kinda...fun? But then other times I think she seems kinda fake and bitchy. =\

As someone else said, she's DEFINITELY better than Cindy McCain. eughhh.

HornyPope
07-30-2008, 01:04 PM
No president has ever had that kind of power, but somehow Obama would? Everybody's a-scared of the big scary black man. It's so cute!

All it takes is one.

MaF
07-30-2008, 03:04 PM

He's not black! He's cofe with milk!

I don't like him, but he's the best of today's president line. Who else? Klinton's? Or some republic?
J Bush s friend of our ex-president, even if our countries don't have strong relate and i heared that Obama said something against my country... i can't ignore that.

nieh
07-30-2008, 04:23 PM
He's not black! He's cofe with milk!

I don't like him, but he's the best of today's president line. Who else? Klinton's? Or some republic?

I really hope this was a typo for Klingon

Llamas
07-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Over the past few weeks, Fox News has made racially insensitive insinuations about the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, Barack Obama, referring to his wife as his "baby mama" and calling a greeting the couple exchanged a "terrorist fist jab." What other similar incidents have occurred on Fox News?

-Estimated the amount of time Obama has spent on front porches during the course of his life

-Have used 78 percent more sports terminology in describing Obama's campaign than McCain's

-Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy involuntarily shrieked when a graphic of Obama flashed behind his shoulder

-Noted that Obama looks like the Fox News team's "one friend"

-Whenever he is shown exiting a limousine, journalists mention that his Escalade must be in the shop

-Scored footage of Obama visiting a Russian mobile launch missile dismantling facility with the theme from Shaft

-Generally biased news reporting

I recall being very unimpressed by this when I saw it in the Onion. Wasn't any funnier the second time. The only one I thought was kinda funny was the middle name one.

0r4ng3
07-30-2008, 04:34 PM
The Onion? Wow, and for a while I thought that was all true.

Jakebert
07-30-2008, 04:43 PM
So...am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about the candidate's wives?

Llamas
07-30-2008, 04:48 PM

Nope. I honestly couldn't care much less. I don't really know anything about either of them, besides what screams in the media- which is mostly exaggeration about Mrs. Obama.

Sunny
07-30-2008, 05:34 PM

*shrug*
much more importantly, the media IS tremendously interested in the candidate's private lives. this is America, so yes, it matters. whether it SHOULD matter is another thing, though.

Jakebert
07-30-2008, 05:56 PM
It only matters because we let it. If people stopped caring about the candidate's wives, then faux-news stories about it wouldn't get ratings, and it'd be dropped for the most part. They stir it up as being a big controversy, and then the public buys it because they think it matters.

It's like the celebrity gossip trash on news channels...sure, we can bitch about how annoying it is, but until we stop feeding into it, Britany Spears is going to get a headline over stories about the Articles of Impeachment of Bush or the fact that we're still in Afghanistan.

0r4ng3
07-30-2008, 06:05 PM
I think the reason that people are more interested in the candidates personal lives than their political lives is because it's easier. The average news watcher doesn't understand all the laws and articles and policies, but family life is much easier to follow, much easier to relate to. Most people are too lazy for anything better.

Sunny
07-30-2008, 06:06 PM
It only matters because we let it. If people stopped caring about the candidate's wives, then faux-news stories about it wouldn't get ratings, and it'd be dropped for the most part. They stir it up as being a big controversy, and then the public buys it because they think it matters.

It's like the celebrity gossip trash on news channels...sure, we can bitch about how annoying it is, but until we stop feeding into it, Britany Spears is going to get a headline over stories about the Articles of Impeachment of Bush or the fact that we're still in Afghanistan.

at the same time, pretending it doesn't matter isn't going to make it go away. i get annoyed when people say "who cares!?!" because obviously, many Americans do. so how do we stop it? saying that it's irrelevant bullshit and acting like it's a non-issue is not going to fix anything; discussing it and developing awareness of media tactics is more likely to help. unfortunately, shit like this is going to matter in this election - from Michelle's behavior to the fact that the Obamas don't give their daughters birthday presents - which is precisely why we *should* give a fuck.

Sunny
07-30-2008, 06:09 PM
I think the reason that people are more interested in the candidates personal lives than their political lives is because it's easier. The average news watcher doesn't understand all the laws and articles and policies, but family life is much easier to follow, much easier to relate to. Most people are too lazy for anything better.

absolutely. people bitch about Obama being "elitist" because ultimately, they want a candidate they can relate to and feel at ease with. sense of familiarity seems to be very important here. actual policies don't matter as much as preconceived notions and "values", and family is a very important part of that.

Llamas
07-30-2008, 07:39 PM

While I agree this is often true, it doesn't explain why so many people who DO understand the politics and laws still seem to care so much about personal lives.

HornyPope
07-30-2008, 09:06 PM

But why should people bother to learn what is hard? They have a hard life as it is--malfunctioning office equipment, through the roof high prices, credit card balances and the some have to walk at least thirty minutes a day to maintain their diet. Why should they take away their precious TV time to learn about politics when there is so much better stuff on TV?

This calls for more pictures!!!

http://www.obamaisgood.com/images/719_Barack_and_Michelle_Obama_-_Larger.jpg

http://www.glamour.com/images/news/2007/09/near01_michelleobama.jpg

http://www.salem-news.com/stimg/october092007/michelle_obama310.jpg

http://www.moonbattery.com/michelle-obama.jpg