PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that haven't personally met The Offspring.

KHWHD
07-22-2008, 09:48 AM
What would you do if you actually got to physically meet them? How would you re-act? Would you attach to their legs as if you were a dog in heat and start humping them? Would you cry? Do you think you would pass out? Or would be be calm, cool, and collective?

Stylie
07-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Would you attach to their legs as if you were a dog in heat and start humping them? - No.
Would you cry? - No, I would be damn happy.
Do you think you would pass out? - No.
Or would be be calm, cool, and collective? - Yes.

I wouldn't start humping on them, but I would obviously hand-shaked and presented myself.

Jojan
07-22-2008, 10:05 AM
I'd might high five them.

Stylie
07-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I'd might high five them.
Yeah, that could be a option. ^^

Cock Joke
07-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Holy shit! If I ever got to actually meet any of them, let alone all five, (Including Higgins) I'd go crazy! I think I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I dunno. I'm going to V-Fest so if I'm lucky, I might find out for sure.

Drafan
07-22-2008, 10:51 AM
What would you do if you actually got to physically meet them? How would you re-act? Would you attach to their legs as if you were a dog in heat and start humping them? Would you cry? Do you think you would pass out? Or would be be calm, cool, and collective?

I think you can┤t be prepared for such situation. :D

Capricorn4
07-22-2008, 10:56 AM
Well I don't know how would I react in that situation but definately wouldn't start to cry,neither pass out or humping them.

LowEndLem
07-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Id probably start laughing manically.

Biggest offspring fan
07-22-2008, 11:00 AM
probably pass out, thread already done i think.

Ill.be.waiting.
07-22-2008, 11:05 AM
I think ill panic or something
or ill get freezed for some minutes :P
i wouldnt have something to say and they ill regret for not saying this or thaaat
haha
but that ill go and give them a hug, thats for sure :P

Jojan
07-22-2008, 11:09 AM
I might even soil myself, or just tell them how much I appriciate their music and that they should play Kill the President live.

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-22-2008, 11:53 AM
I think you can┤t be prepared for such situation. :D

What he said ... but would probably be nervous as hell, trying to behave cool, calm & collected :D

hshduppsnt
07-22-2008, 12:28 PM
but would probably be nervous as hell, trying to behave cool, calm & collected :D

yeah that pretty much explains it...

unless I knew in advance I'd be getting backstage passes or something (ie winning a contest)... but even then I have a feeling I'd still get an adrenaline rush right around when I'd meet them.

KHWHD
07-22-2008, 12:33 PM
yeah that pretty much explains it...

unless I knew in advance I'd be getting backstage passes or something (ie winning a contest)... but even then I have a feeling I'd still get an adrenaline rush right around when I'd meet them.

Yeah, I hear you. All sweaty, nervous and have the pasties big time. Shaking like a leaf. I know I would.

Conspiracyof1000
07-22-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm having a horrible day and the "humping their legs" part perked me right up.
No I would not do that. :D
I'd try to be calm and collected, but I'd be standing right in front of my favorite band, so I'd probably be nervous as hell.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
07-22-2008, 10:10 PM
I'd offer to buy them beer :D

...Followed by about 100 photo's and signatures. ;):rolleyes:

danitanev
07-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Well I'll try to be cool I guess! That means I'll try to look like serious and funny guy at the same time no matter that they are like million miles above me cause in this situation they are The Offspring and I am just one of their fans! :)

brothadave79
07-23-2008, 12:50 AM
I would tell them that their music is incredible and nobody compares to them at all. No matter what mood I'm in, I can find a track that suits it perfectly. Then I would get a photo with each of them individually and, if possible a picture of the whole band and me. Sweet.

Budzy
07-23-2008, 01:12 AM
i would simply walk straight past them. And THEY would run up to me and hug me and offer me their autographs. :D

IdleOffspring
07-23-2008, 04:26 AM
friends of mine have ask the same question many times when we walking outside.

what would you do when you see the offspring walking by?

I tell them I'm not going crazy, act normal and maybe say hi and shake hand.

but yeah who am I fooling, I would go crazy like a little fangirl :rolleyes:

F@ BANKZ
07-23-2008, 06:28 AM
I'd humiliate myself.

T.O.2014
07-23-2008, 11:22 PM
i say i would tottally tweak out and be all physco fan. but i would probably pass out. lol

triggers
07-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Tell them that they're awesome and then I would ask if I could take a picture with my cell phone.

Iamstupid
07-24-2008, 06:28 AM
I would tell them they suck.

I think it's a good way to capt their attention and it would make me different from pre-teen fans and other groupies. Then I would pay them beers but ask them to fetch them by themselves as I'm underage and not supposed to be a alcoholic in progress. Then I'd go with the traditionnal autograph request.

Gustavo
07-24-2008, 06:56 AM
I am not sure, I think, first of all, I'd be speechless. haha
But I am really sure I'd be very anxious.
The Offspring is my favorite band, I really love and respect their work, I listen to them every single day, it's gonna be hard to in front of them and talking to them, but I am 100% sure it will totally worth it.
Oh, and of course, I would tell them about my website www.theoffspring.com.br =P

KyleW
07-24-2008, 07:09 AM
I've had plenty of time to think about this:

At first my head would heat up, I would be all like "OMGEEEE" but then I would take a deep breath and feel much more composed. I would check to make sure it is them (I have seen so many people that are the double of Dexter). Once I know for sure I would walk towards them. My knees would be trmbling, my heart beating unbelievably fast and I would have on hell of a knot in my throat. I think I would approach Dexter first. Ask for one autograph and one picture (I want plenty of stuff but I don't want to seem like an asshole in front of The Offspring).

Then I would move on to Noodles. Again an autograph and a picture. If I had an Offspring t-shirt or something Offspringy with my it is likely that I will get them all to sign the same item. Next would be Greg. The usual item and picture here however I would ask politely whether he would give me the biggest cheesy grin on my photo. After Greg I would go for Higgins (If he is there) and finally Pete. A handshake from each band member would also probably be something I would try and get. I have this wierd thing whereby I feel fulfilled if a star has recognised my existance.

If I had time I would say thank you to the guys, maye get a group shot and probably try and look at them or stay around them for as long as possible with being a douche bag or looking perverted. If I had gotten them to sign a t-shirt that I was wearing I would go topless for the rest of the day. Pictures (which are likely to be on my moblie phone) would then be transfered to a PC and a disc so that I cannot lose them.

After this experience I would be able to die happy.

pixi
07-24-2008, 07:59 AM
God please give me one chance to meet Dex...

Probably I would invite him for a nice dinner which I prepared;)

Oxygene
07-24-2008, 09:34 AM
haha this is a great thread...

props to the starter :)

KHWHD
07-24-2008, 10:08 AM
haha this is a great thread...

props to the starter :)

Hehehe. Yeah it's interesting to see how people would re-act huh?! :D :p

Iamstupid
07-26-2008, 09:54 AM
I'd humiliate myself.

For a split second, I thought you wrote "I'd humiliate them".

Camilamazed
07-26-2008, 09:59 AM
I'd probably make an idiot out of myself for not knowing what to say and how to behave.

=|

Dexter4ever
08-13-2008, 02:37 AM

I think I would be very emotioned and happy.You know...They're are my idols!I think I would cry...but in a first time only.:D:D:DI think I would hug them(especially Dex:D) and talk with them...I would say:"You're absolutely the best!!I love you!!I listen to you every day and I can't live without your music...". You know...something like this!

ad8
08-13-2008, 04:18 AM
I'd probably stay calm but nervous and I'd probably hate myself for not asking all those questions that I had in mind before.:D

Rutegard
08-13-2008, 06:20 AM
I'd probably stay calm but nervous and I'd probably hate myself for not asking all those questions that I had in mind before.:D

it happens a lot

it happened to me LOL

i idealized how it would be...turns out,.. it was totally different

iPunk247
08-28-2008, 12:48 AM
i..d prolly shat my panties er something like i just don..t fucking know and shit

seriously though maybe asked 'em each one individually to sign my room walls

maybe drink some mexican beers or take shot bombs of jager or whatevers lol

wishing they could actually play a love song if i ever do get married and stuff

have a family bonding mines and theirs and invite all offspring fans along for

the awesome fun how dope would that be and just watch movies or better

yet play some old school and new school video games or maybe eat out or

eat in bbq style er something or just be stoked and have a decent

conversation about anything and everything that radly appeals to all of us

Oxygene
08-28-2008, 02:03 AM

That always happens, NOT ONCE did I manage to ask the questions I wanted to ask which I collected in my mind all day.

I don't usually hate myself for it too much tho, because from their perspective I guess we're much more enjoyable for them as company, if we just grab a beer and join them in whatever they're talking about and / or doing after a show, instead of having a dumb Q & A. You do remember some of the more important stuff anyway.

Stylie
08-28-2008, 12:21 PM
i..d prolly shat my panties er something like i just don..t fucking know and shit

seriously though maybe asked 'em each one individually to sign my room walls

maybe drink some mexican beers or take shot bombs of jager or whatevers lol

wishing they could actually play a love song if i ever do get married and stuff

have a family bonding mines and theirs and invite all offspring fans along for

the awesome fun how dope would that be and just watch movies or better

yet play some old school and new school video games or maybe eat out or

eat in bbq style er something or just be stoked and have a decent

conversation about anything and everything that radly appeals to all of us

Is this a poem or something? :P
Please, don't wright like that. ˘˘

KHWHD
08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
That always happens, NOT ONCE did I manage to ask the questions I wanted to ask which I collected in my mind all day.

I don't usually hate myself for it too much tho, because from their perspective I guess we're much more enjoyable for them as company, if we just grab a beer and join them in whatever they're talking about and / or doing after a show, instead of having a dumb Q & A. You do remember some of the more important stuff anyway.

Just curious. How many times have you met them, and how old are you?

lost_nvrfound
08-28-2008, 08:29 PM
I think it would really depend on the situation. If I were working somewhere or ran into them at the store or something, I'd probably find myself staring in awe at them for several seconds before my brain kicks back in.

If I were at a show, it'd probably be a little different. I think I'd probably go the "grab a beer and jump in on the conversation already in progress" route. That or I'd get too nervous to approach them and just stand there watching them until either I get pushed out of the way or they notice and take pity on me.

Oxygene
08-29-2008, 06:20 AM
Just curious. How many times have you met them, and how old are you?

Dunno like 20 times, I'm 27 I think...

I think it would really depend on the situation. If I were working somewhere or ran into them at the store or something, I'd probably find myself staring in awe at them for several seconds before my brain kicks back in.

If I were at a show, it'd probably be a little different. I think I'd probably go the "grab a beer and jump in on the conversation already in progress" route. That or I'd get too nervous to approach them and just stand there watching them until either I get pushed out of the way or they notice and take pity on me.

I've got a considerable routine in "training" big fans in meeting the guys for the first time, since I like to help other fans meet them so I tend to ask people to join me. Usually it's all about timing, they're very busy and it's hard to wait out until the time is right.. god knows I fucked up a lot thank god the guys are so cool. Usually tho it's easy to socialize and talk to them, although the "join in" usually doesn't happen for the first time, the first 2 minutes is usually a "zomg u guys are greate and inspire me stuff".. which is fine.. I still do that sometimes after all these years, but I find it's better for all to oppress the annoying fan bug as much as possible. You'll still inevitably be looking at them in admiration anyway :)

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 06:33 AM

I've got a considerable routine in "training" big fans in meeting the guys for the first time, since I like to help other fans meet them so I tend to ask people to join me. Usually it's all about timing, they're very busy and it's hard to wait out until the time is right.. god knows I fucked up a lot thank god the guys are so cool. Usually tho it's easy to socialize and talk to them, although the "join in" usually doesn't happen for the first time, the first 2 minutes is usually a "zomg u guys are greate and inspire me stuff".. which is fine.. I still do that sometimes after all these years, but I find it's better for all to oppress the annoying fan bug as much as possible. You'll still inevitably be looking at them in admiration anyway :)

you are so goddamn lucky :D

is there any possibility of taking me with you?, come here to watch the concert and you can stay in my house :p

DefaultNinja
08-29-2008, 06:56 AM
I've thought about this, and I can honestly say I don't know what I'd do. I'll just have to go with it..

Oxygene
08-29-2008, 07:07 AM
you are so goddamn lucky :D

is there any possibility of taking me with you?, come here to watch the concert and you can stay in my house :p

Sure that sounds like fun, I'd love to go and see them in Portugal.

btw: Are you the one who posts all those pictures in the picture thread?

KHWHD
08-29-2008, 07:09 AM

How did you meet them 20 times? Got any pics.?

Oxygene
08-29-2008, 07:36 AM

I got on the internetz very early on, and became friends with Cory Hammer, who did TAOH and the official site for a while too. Back then you couldn't buy tickets to concerts in other countries, but my dad said he wouldn't take me unless we had tix. When Cory asked me why I hadn't been to an Offspring show I told him, and he hooked me up with passes to a show in Prague. I met the guys there and the rest is history I guess.
We hit it off quite well. I guess they were impressed I was such a huge fan from so far away. I mean I did have like original old stuff like a demo tape an I'll be waiting thing.. plus I even had a video of a show they didn't have. The San Bernadino where they do blitzkrieg bop. They asked me to make them a copy 'cause that was James last show with them. I made it for them and made like a nice cover and everything.. I dunno they've always been so nice to me, and I try to be nice back. Then I started a band, which they kind of liked, Noodles esp, he even wore our shirt on stage, and said it was one of his favorite record at the time in his journal etc.

I've always tried to get be nice to them when I could do something nice I tried to do it... I got them fireworks for this year's 4th of July dunno =)

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 07:45 AM
Sure that sounds like fun, I'd love to go and see them in Portugal.

btw: Are you the one who posts all those pictures in the picture thread?

hey i'm serious!!

yes...my photobucket told me lol i have already posted 1001 pictures so far...

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 07:48 AM

yeah pics would be great....i don't why...i just love pics..:D.....

KHWHD
08-29-2008, 07:59 AM
I got on the internetz very early on, and became friends with Cory Hammer, who did TAOH and the official site for a while too. Back then you couldn't buy tickets to concerts in other countries, but my dad said he wouldn't take me unless we had tix. When Cory asked me why I hadn't been to an Offspring show I told him, and he hooked me up with passes to a show in Prague. I met the guys there and the rest is history I guess.
We hit it off quite well. I guess they were impressed I was such a huge fan from so far away. I mean I did have like original old stuff like a demo tape an I'll be waiting thing.. plus I even had a video of a show they didn't have. The San Bernadino where they do blitzkrieg bop. They asked me to make them a copy 'cause that was James last show with them. I made it for them and made like a nice cover and everything.. I dunno they've always been so nice to me, and I try to be nice back. Then I started a band, which they kind of liked, Noodles esp, he even wore our shirt on stage, and said it was one of his favorite record at the time in his journal etc.

I've always tried to get be nice to them when I could do something nice I tried to do it... I got them fireworks for this year's 4th of July dunno =)

Nice! Lucky fella. :)

Oxygene
08-29-2008, 08:12 AM
hey i'm serious!!

yes...my photobucket told me lol i have already posted 1001 pictures so far...

I'm serious too, wtf would I joke about something like that?

yeah pics would be great....i don't why...i just love pics..:D.....

to shank as well:

I could show u some pix but uh... how do I contact you? MSN?

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm serious too, wtf would I joke about something like that?

to shank as well:

I could show u some pix but uh... how do I contact you? MSN?

uuuuuhhh

nice nice

Oxygene
08-29-2008, 08:15 AM
uuuuuhhh

nice nice

???????????????

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 08:17 AM
???????????????

just look at your private messages box LOL

Stylie
08-29-2008, 12:42 PM
They asked me to make them a copy 'cause that was James last show with them. I made it for them and made like a nice cover and everything.. I dunno they've always been so nice to me, and I try to be nice back. Then I started a band, which they kind of liked, Noodles esp, he even wore our shirt on stage, and said it was one of his favorite record at the time in his journal etc.

Maaan, you're serious? Are you friends with them or something?

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
08-29-2008, 12:51 PM
I want to meet them too, seriously. I'm a fan since i was 7 and I never met them.

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 01:11 PM
you gotta try to go to a meet and greet...

Oxygene
08-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Maaan, you're serious? Are you friends with them or something?

isn't this like the 40th time you ask that in disbelief?

Stylie
08-29-2008, 04:12 PM
isn't this like the 40th time you ask that in disbelief?

40th time in disbelief? Uh. Yeah, I bealive you, I just wonder if you're friends with them or something? I'm just thinkin' about how you got the fireworks and stuff to them, you see? 'Caus that sounds speciall. Don't be grumpy, I wasn't "disbelieaving" you or something.

Edit: And yeah, sorry if you felt it that way.

F@ BANKZ
08-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Oxy: If you ever need some ingratiating just P.M. me. My address is F@ BANKZ.

Oxygene
08-30-2008, 12:40 AM
40th time in disbelief? Uh. Yeah, I bealive you, I just wonder if you're friends with them or something? I'm just thinkin' about how you got the fireworks and stuff to them, you see? 'Caus that sounds speciall. Don't be grumpy, I wasn't "disbelieaving" you or something.

Edit: And yeah, sorry if you felt it that way.

I am a fan, and that's how I know them. I don't know them through the friend of a friend or anything of that sort.

I wasn't grumpy at all, disbelief isn't a negative word, it doesn't mean I think you think I lied. Disbelief means kind of like "surprised and astonished to the point where you can't believe that something is real", like if you would win the lottery, you would be in disbelief, even if you knew it was true. You understand? So I said something like "I can't believe you are surprised again!" not "Do you think I'm a fucking liar?" :) I just remember you being surprised once, and now here you are surprised again, I just thought it was strange, that's all.

As for the fireworks I'm not sure what you mean by special.. it was very easy, I offered to get them fireworks when I was at the Trabendo, and they were excited and said yes. Before I went to the show I sent an e-mail to someone in their team telling him I was bringing the stuff, he let them know and they were expecting it.

Oxy: If you ever need some ingratiating just P.M. me. My address is F@ BANKZ.

Can you just give me money instead? :D

iPunk247
08-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Is this a poem or something? :P
Please, don't wright like that. ˘˘

:o :o :o :o

s0rry. [note to self:] shall not write like a poet.

Stylie
08-30-2008, 08:45 AM
I am a fan, and that's how I know them. I don't know them through the friend of a friend or anything of that sort.

I wasn't grumpy at all, disbelief isn't a negative word, it doesn't mean I think you think I lied. Disbelief means kind of like "surprised and astonished to the point where you can't believe that something is real", like if you would win the lottery, you would be in disbelief, even if you knew it was true. You understand? So I said something like "I can't believe you are surprised again!" not "Do you think I'm a fucking liar?" :) I just remember you being surprised once, and now here you are surprised again, I just thought it was strange, that's all.

As for the fireworks I'm not sure what you mean by special.. it was very easy, I offered to get them fireworks when I was at the Trabendo, and they were excited and said yes. Before I went to the show I sent an e-mail to someone in their team telling him I was bringing the stuff, he let them know and they were expecting it.

Well, it's not a suprise that I was surprised now, I guess. :p
And wow, 20 times is very much.

It just seemed like you're having good contact with them. Like me, I have never been on a Offspring concert yet (:-/). But yeah, sounds cool! They got happy for the fireworks? ^^

s0rry. [note to self:] shall not write like a poet.

Heahah. I've seen you writing like that now, and it's okay, but when it's a bit longer text...

Zee
08-30-2008, 08:52 AM
It was funny when in Finland, club show Dexter came to the bar, there were only a few people that went talk to him. The show was a competition where most tickets were randomly given and it was sponsored by a beer company amd most of the people were there for the free beers.

Anyways, next European headlining tour I'm aiming at 5-6 shows and it's very easy to get to meet them.

F@ BANKZ
08-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Anyways, next European headlining tour I'm aiming at 5-6 shows and it's very easy to get to meet them.

I tried my hardest at Download:

Me: "Could I come through here please"
Guy: "No"
Me: "Okay"

:(

Rutegard
08-30-2008, 12:16 PM

ahahaha

you are funny...exactly...security sucks

selF_LexA
08-30-2008, 12:49 PM
I think you have to know someone from the staff to get to meet them, because you can't get passes otherwise... But if I'd actually meet them i'd try to be tottally cool and sign my bood or my asscheek and get it tattooed later:D(joking)...

I'd might try to do the whole "Oh I think i'm gonna faint"act and wait for one of them to dramaticly grab me and ask "Do you need some mouth to mouth?!" and then some friend of mine would pop up right into the room with a camera and take pictures of us kissing and i'd make the headlines with "Fan envolved with one of the members of her favourite band"...

Damn i've taken the story too far:p It's always good to fantasise an encounter with the offspring. I usually do this with friends...they like to mock me!!!

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-30-2008, 12:53 PM
I think you have to know someone from the staff to get to meet them, because you can't get passes otherwise... But if I'd actually meet them i'd try to be tottally cool and sign my bood or my asscheek and get it tattooed later:D(joking)...

I'd might try to do the whole "Oh I think i'm gonna faint"act and wait for one of them to dramaticly grab me and ask "Do you need some mouth to mouth?!" and then some friend of mine would pop up right into the room with a camera and take pictures of us kissing and i'd make the headlines with "Fan envolved with one of the members of her favourite band"...

Damn i've taken the story too far:p It's always good to fantasise an encounter with the offspring. I usually do this with friends...they like to mock me!!!

Hahaha ... you have a great imagination :D

F@ BANKZ
08-30-2008, 12:56 PM
ahahaha

you are funny...exactly...security sucks

Do they accept bribes? If it came to it I could sell crack outside the venue... Then bribe the guards with the leftover crack.

But seriously, do they accept bribes?

selF_LexA
08-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Do they accept bribes? If it came to it I could sell crack outside the venue... Then bribe the guards with the leftover crack.

But seriously, do they accept bribes?

I wish!!! I'd offer them anything they wanted! I'd be like "Wanna take me home with you?!...." if it didn't work i'd try to make a candy trail to disctract him

Rutegard
08-30-2008, 01:04 PM

WTF?!?! LOOOOL

huummm....just try not to take it too seriously LOL :p

selF_LexA
08-30-2008, 01:07 PM
WTF?!?! LOOOOL

huummm....just try not to take it too seriously LOL :p

I was joooking! Anywaya what do you think they'd do if I'd actually i was gonna faint and lay on the floor?!?! Besides...laugh...

F@ BANKZ
08-30-2008, 01:08 PM
A candy trail leading away from an Offspring venue would be the only kind which I wouldn't follow... Unless, perhaps it led to a candy-coated house with a congenial old lady by it.

selF_LexA
08-30-2008, 01:11 PM
A candy trail leading away from an Offspring venue would be the only kind which I wouldn't follow... Unless, perhaps it led to a candy-coated house with a congenial old lady by it.

I'd follow candy anywhere:D:D:D

Plus i can't think of anything else to dristract someone like that:confused:

Rutegard
08-30-2008, 01:12 PM
I was joooking! Anywaya what do you think they'd do if I'd actually i was gonna faint and lay on the floor?!?! Besides...laugh...

do you want an honest answer? lol

honestly i think they'd stare at you ...with that "what the fuck?" expression on LOL

probably noods would try to grab you...but dex will clearly step aside so you could fall into the ground LOOL

selF_LexA
08-30-2008, 01:13 PM

honestly i think they'd stare at you ...with that "what the fuck?" expression on LOL

probably noods would try to grab you...but dex will clearly step aside so you could fall into the ground LOOL

You know why?! Because Dexter is smart! LOL

F@ BANKZ
08-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes, Noodles is quite the gentleman. He enjoys the finer things in life... You know cigarette never killed anybody.

Rutegard
You know why?! Because Dexter is smart! LOL

ehehe smart and a badass too :p

Capricorn4

...or they would sprinkle beer on her to come to her senses again...:p

Rutegard
08-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Yes, Noodles is quite the gentleman. He enjoys the finer things in life... You know cigarette never killed anybody.

huuuuuuuuuuum red wine :D

selF_LexA
08-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Imagine me laying supposely "faint" across the room and hear Greg or something go like "So...do we hide the body or something?!" and Dexter "Not untill we poke her!!!"

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-30-2008, 01:21 PM
huuuuuuuuuuum red wine :D

... and his favourite poet :p

Rutegard
08-30-2008, 01:23 PM
...or they would sprinkle beer on her to come to her senses again...:p

AHAHAHAHAHAH exactly....

... and his favourite poet :p

DEXTER HOLLAND!!!

F@ BANKZ
08-30-2008, 02:32 PM
I really, really adore that. I wonder if the band planned it out or whether Noodles just made it in his lunch-break:p

Rutegard
08-30-2008, 02:34 PM
I really, really adore that. I wonder if the band planned it out or whether Noodles just made it in his lunch-break:p

ahahah

i guess it was kinda planned out...

but it is lovely :D

Stylie
08-30-2008, 05:02 PM

HAHAHA, good! xD

Imagine me laying supposely "faint" across the room and hear Greg or something go like "So...do we hide the body or something?!" and Dexter "Not untill we poke her!!!"

Hahahh, idiot. :p

Oxygene
08-31-2008, 06:00 AM
woah... this thread is weird now :)

Rutegard
08-31-2008, 06:03 AM
woah... this thread is weird now :)

:p don't mind about it eheh

just try to put together ppl with imagination and a nice subject and this is what you'll get LOL

nameless
08-31-2008, 03:33 PM
if i saw one of them walking along the street i dont think i would have the courage to talk to them, for example if they were out with their family they might not want to be bothered etc. if i met the at a gig id try and be cool but would probably just end up asking for an autograph!

F@ BANKZ
08-31-2008, 04:41 PM
I don't think I'd run up to them if they were with family, but if they were by themselves I would either muster the courage or cry afterwards.

Bipolar Bear
08-31-2008, 10:29 PM
I'd piss in my pants.

Would you attach to their legs as if you were a dog in heat and start humping them?
I'd ask for permission first.

Would you cry?
I'd be smiling so hard my cheeks would hurt. Literally.

Do you think you would pass out?
I've never passed out in my life as far as I can recall.
Therefore, yes, I would certainly pass out! Oh my god man, it's the offspring!

Or would be be calm, cool, and collective?
Am I EVER calm, cool, and collective?

Oh my god noodles come to my house I'll bake you some cookies!
We can play guitar together *dreams*

Oxygene
09-01-2008, 04:40 AM
Yeah if they were with their family or something it's a whole different story. If they take their kids out and shit then they want the kids to feel special it would be fucking stupid to jump all around dad ya know?

I guess I'd wave hi or something, but I wouldn't wanna bother them.

Rutegard
09-01-2008, 04:51 AM
Yeah if they were with their family or something it's a whole different story. If they take their kids out and shit then they want the kids to feel special it would be fucking stupid to jump all around dad ya know?

yeah exactly...we gotta respect, they have lifes just like us...

if they are on tour, or doing an autograph session, that's different, but on their own with their family, i wouldn't bother them at all....probably i'd stare, and if they look back i'd collapse LOL....but that's me...eheh

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 07:47 AM

Of course you wouldn't. It wouldn't be a big deal to you since you've seen them 20 times and such.

Sofinch
09-01-2008, 12:28 PM
well I don't know
If it's on a concert or something
Probably I will be like : OMFG it's (by example) Noodles from the Offspring!! Omg omg omg! Hey you over there take a picture BIG SMILE!!
yes i would go crazy :'P
But if theire children are also around
I will be lots calmer
Probably I will be like : Hellow, aren't you Kevin Wasserman the guitarist from the Offspring?I'm Sofie, from Belgium I'm a big fan of you. ..

Oxygene
09-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Of course you wouldn't. It wouldn't be a big deal to you since you've seen them 20 times and such.

of course I wouldn't 'cause I'm decent :)

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2008, 12:47 PM

I don't really see why it wouldn't be a big deal even if you hadn't seen them a ton of times. They're people, you know? They're all fathers (save Pete, I think), so why would it be okay to bug them if they were out with the kids?

Rutegard
09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't really see why it wouldn't be a big deal even if you hadn't seen them a ton of times. They're people, you know? They're all fathers (save Pete, I think), so why would it be okay to bug them if they were out with the kids?

exactly my point...

or even just hanging around with some friends...

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 02:01 PM

Nevermind, you missed my point.

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2008, 02:21 PM
What's your point, then? You stated one sentence in reply to one part of Oxy's post.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 02:49 PM
What's your point, then? You stated one sentence in reply to one part of Oxy's post.

Why does it seem like you've got a hard-on for me? It was a joke for fuck sakes.

F@ BANKZ
09-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Everybody keep cool, it wasn't perfectly obvious. You should probably dain to use smilies Shank, they illustrate points quite well:p.

Yes, I hate them too.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Everybody keep cool, it wasn't perfectly obvious. You should probably dain to use smilies Shank, they illustrate points quite well:p.

Yes, I hate them too.

Alright, I'll refrain from being sarcastic from now on. :rolleyes:

F@ BANKZ
09-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Placing the smilie after the sentence, genius; why didn't I think of that!:rolleyes:

It's beautiful!

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Placing the smilie after the sentence, genius; why didn't I think of that!:rolleyes:

It's beautiful!

I guess people can't sense sarcasm without smilies. What a world we live in. ;) (< note smilie)

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Why does it seem like you've got a hard-on for me? It was a joke for fuck sakes.

Yeah, I totally have it out for you, that's why I've, you know, defended you so often.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I totally have it out for you, that's why I've, you know, defended you so often.

Ah ok? Anyway, I'll be sure to use smilies from now on when being sarcastic.

Rutegard
09-02-2008, 03:29 AM
Ah ok? Anyway, I'll be sure to use smilies from now on when being sarcastic.

yeah i had the same problem :p ya know Shank, remember? eheh

ad now i use it all the time lol

Little_Miss_1565
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
You guys, it's nothing personal that sarcasm doesn't come across well in text.