PDA

View Full Version : OFFSPRING CONTEST - FREE "Rise and Fall" CD

Music_Infusion
07-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that right now over at Music Infusion we're currently running a contest where you can enter to win a FREE copy of The Offspring's latest disc, Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace. I know a lot of you may have already purchased the album, but head on over and enter anyways and give the copy to a friend in need of some good, new music. Check out www.musicinfusion.com (http://www.musicinfusion.com) for all of the info. Enjoy! :)

Best,
Eric
www.musicinfusion.com

zsk
07-25-2008, 04:54 AM
no chance,we all already got the cd:D

Free?
07-25-2008, 05:07 AM
no chance,we all already got the cd:D

I know a lot of you may have already purchased the album, but head on over and enter anyways and give the copy to a friend in need of some good, new music.

EDIT: Checked the site, it's pretty cool!

KHWHD
07-25-2008, 06:50 PM
I was going to enter but I have no idea what the first answer is as I've never been to that site before. :o

Free?
07-26-2008, 02:36 AM
I was going to enter but I have no idea what the first answer is as I've never been to that site before. :o

Same with me, and, I guess, with other 99% forum members here :)

zsk
07-26-2008, 04:59 AM
I wanted to post that question before:D

Music_Infusion
07-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the confusion. We just figured since there contests were a tie in with our 4 year anniversary we'd put a site question on there. It's pretty easy to find the answer if you just to Galleries and sort by date and see the first show. Hint: K-Rock.

KHWHD
07-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the confusion. We just figured since there contests were a tie in with our 4 year anniversary we'd put a site question on there. It's pretty easy to find the answer if you just to Galleries and sort by date and see the first show. Hint: K-Rock.

Haha, thanks. You're too kind. :) Could never use too many copies of ANY The Offspring CD's. :p